what was/is Seth?

Started by chasman, October 27, 2019, 03:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Quote from: jbseth
Hi inavalan,

Hey, in your tree multiverse.jpg graphic, would you then consider the earth that the tree was rooted in as representative of All That Is?    :)

-jbseth 
No. The forest is All-That-Is. So, everything is part of All-That-Is.

jbseth

Hi inavalan,

Oh. OK.

Well that makes sense to.

Nice analogy.

- jbseth

inavalan

Hi inavalan,

Oh. OK.

Well that makes sense to.

Nice analogy.

- jbseth

I got it the other day in one of my experiences (knowledge download). And, it was as you mentioned earlier today: nested multi-verses.

Probably the most interesting to me was the idea of the leaves (each one being one incarnation) on a stem (the inner-self) forming an entity, a hierarchy of entities (trunk(s), several levels of branches and stems) with the nervures of a leaf being the probable life courses determined by the possible decisions (an incarnation including not only the actual life, but all the probable lives of the outer-self), more important decisions and less important decisions, only some of them getting actualized.

From Seth's vantage point all those incarnations are simultaneous, as the leaves grow more or less all at once, but they grow in Seth's realm's time flow. The nervures form as the leaves grow (as free willed decisions happen). For each leaf's development there is a blueprint, a maple tree leaf will develop as a maple tree leaf, but with some (free will) individual variations.

All the elements of the model are telepathically connected.

This analogy illustrate, to me, concepts like "all is one", "simultaneous time", "probable lives", "free will", entities of one level being level to become, in their time, entities of a higher level (thicker, closer to the trunk branches), the relation between Jane & Rob (leaves), Ruburt & Joseph (stems with leaves), Seth 1 (a branch that developed in one direction, shooting other branches from which Ruburt's and Joseph's formed, and the same way Seth 2 being an even higher level (thicker, closer to the trunk) branch, from which Seth 1 branched away. (a picture is worth a thousand words)

Surely, this is an analogy only.

chasman

thank you Deb, for all you excellent posts in this thread.
I just read the god who was not a god.

god I loved that!!!

and thank you inavalan for your drawings and thoughts.

thank you also jbseth and T.M.

Deb, here's a link to a free program Blender 2.8,  that might be good for making your 3D art.
its super highly thought of.
there are lots of tutorials on youtube.
blender guru is a super teacher.

https://www.blender.org/download/releases/2-80/

jbseth

Quote from: inavalan
Surely, this is an analogy only.

Maybe, but its a great one.

-jbseth

chasman

jbseth,
       I first heard of Seth, from a Unitarian Universalist minister.
that was in 1975.

jbseth

Hi Chasman,

Hey, that's really awesome. 

I mean I really wouldn't expect that to happen in, for example, a Baptist Church or a Catholic Church.

Those people really are open-minded and a lot of their beliefs are very similar to Seth's.

Would you agree?

Thanks for sharing that, that really made my day.   :)

-jbseth

jbseth

Hi All,

As was previously mentioned on this topic, UR2, Section 4, Session 711, really has a lot of very interesting information in it. Check it out below. (warning its very long).

In this session Seth talks about how travelling through realities is like travelling from one city to another. When you do this, you travel from a city, to its suburbs, then into the country, then into the suburbs of another city, and finally to this other city.

He also uses several analogies to describe how the psyche operates. He describes an analogy comparing the psyche to a radio. Then later he expands upon this idea and describes an analogy comparing the psyche to a TV with its various stations and programs and actors.

He also uses an analogy of how various synchronous events can occur between these TV show characters. Seth also explains his relationship with Ruburt using a radio and radio station analogy.

Then he talks about this comment made in this post today about how he was addressing the world and Ruburt picked up on it.

Finally he wraps this us with a discussion of how these TV show characters can show up as heroes in your psyche and in your dreams.

This is a very interesting session, however, it is quite long.

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

-jbseth

chasman

Hi Chasman,

Hey, that's really awesome. 

I mean I really wouldn't expect that to happen in, for example, a Baptist Church or a Catholic Church.

Those people really are open-minded and a lot of their beliefs are very similar to Seth's.

Would you agree?

Thanks for sharing that, that really made my day.   :)

-jbseth

thank you jbseth. yes I agree totally.
thank you very much for all your posts in this thread!!

inavalan

Then he talks about this comment made in this post today about how he was addressing the world and Ruburt picked up on it.

Thanks @jbseth for pointing us to that session. Fascinating!

It seems that we receive well meaning guidance and messages from the non-physical all the time, but, not being tuned in, we either miss them completely, or distort them.

Quote from: jbsethWhile all of your own thoughts and feelings are "somewhere" materialized, only some of them become physical in your terms. They are then accepted as physical reality. They provide the basis for the physical events, objects, and phenomena upon which you all agree. Therefore your world has a stability that you accept, a certain order and predictability3 that works well enough for daily concerns.

As unbelievable as that may seem, even abominable things happening in this reality are agreed by all of us on a subtler level, victims and perpetrators. It is like we're actors in a literary drama, with relatively little regard to its characters' tribulations.

My practical side pushes me to find a use, hear and now, for all this information about how things are in the wider reality. Is there?

jbseth

Is there?

Hi inavalan,

Is there?

I think there is. In TES9, Session 446, Seth talks about how our system is a "training" system. In this session he says that in our system, we are being "trained" to "create responsibly".

Along with this he also says that our system is a training ground only for those who have chosen to go beyond into other systems, so I'm surmising from this that we have made a choice to do that. 

He are some of Seth's comments from Session 446:

(Smile.) In the terms of other systems that particular kind of destruction is meaningless and does not exist, but you believe that it does, and the agonies of the dying are sorely felt. A vivid nightmare is also sorely felt, but quickly over. It is not that you must be taught not to destroy, for destruction does not actually exist. It is that you must be taught and trained to create responsibly.

Along with this, he also says:

[...], but your system is a training system for emerging consciousness; for having a talent does not yet know how to use it, and must be trained.

He also says:
Your system is a training ground only for those however who have chosen to go beyond into particular other systems. These systems are interrelated... other training systems are set up for those who embark on entirely different patterns. (Long pause.)

The training gained in your system then will serve you for existence in a variety of interrelated systems. If the sorrows and agonies within your system were not felt as real, the lessons would not be learned.

- jbseth

Deb

In regards to "the experiment that was never tried", is this what you are referring to?

Yes, that's it exactly. I wrote to Kate that being Seth people, we tend to work on that already on an individual basis. But to get the collective to focus on this simultaneously is the challenge, so maybe a mass meditation would be the way to go. Joe Dispenza was doing world-wide meditations in real time and it was an interesting experience. I've meditated in large groups in the past, upwards of 500 people, and you can feel the strength of the energy in the air. They even used instruments to measure the ambient energy levels in the room and not only did it rise during the meditations, but the effect lingered for at least 24 hrs maybe longer. There have been studies on group meditations lowering crime rates in the focused cities. So, hopefully...

Hi inavalan,

Hey, in your tree multiverse.jpg graphic, would you then consider the earth that the tree was rooted in as representative of All That Is?    :)

-jbseth 
No. The forest is All-That-Is. So, everything is part of All-That-Is.

I'm glad jb asked and inavalan answered, because I wondered about that too. I used to have a mental image of the "Field"/ATI/telepathy being the water in chicken soup (I'm a foodie, lol), as while there are many ingredients in soup, the water is the common denominator. Silly, I know, but in the beginning it was enough for me.

This analogy illustrate, to me,

Wow, that was brilliant. Really. Yes it's an analogy, but an extremely visual and effective one.

Quote from: chasman
Deb, here's a link to a free program Blender 2.8,  that might be good for making your 3D art.

Oh! What a great idea! I was thinking I'd have to make something by hand, 3D software hadn't crossed my mind! Thank you! Hopefully the learning curve is not that steep. Actually, when I saw they had it for Mac I downloaded the installer. Will save it for when I have enough time to devote to it. A new toy!

inavalan

Is there?

I think there is. In TES9, Session 446, Seth talks about how our system is a "training" system. In this session he says that in our system, we are being "trained" to "create responsibly".

Along with this he also says that our system is a training ground only for those who have chosen to go beyond into other systems, so I'm surmising from this that we have made a choice to do that. 

Thanks for your reply @jbseth . I know that practicing reality creation is what we're here to do. I also know that we can't yet do that well, because we barely master our instincts, are controlled by our emotions, heave a still rudimentary intellect, and practically no intuition (my belief, not Seth's).

I was wondering in the context of the session you quoted: what could be the practical purpose of Seth's teaching us about that structure of the higher realms. Maybe he did it to give us confidence there is nothing to fear neither here-now, nor after-death, or maybe to show us that we shouldn't objectify our sojourn on Earth, and get over our self-importance ... ?

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Inavalan,  there's a thread on this forum, for members only- downloads, all Seth Exercises combined, it can read like a book of sorts. It's kind of like a Q&A too.

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=752.0

inavalan

jbseth

I was wondering in the context of the session you quoted: what could be the practical purpose of Seth's teaching us about that structure of the higher realms. Maybe he did it to give us confidence there is nothing to fear neither here-now, nor after-death, or maybe to show us that we shouldn't objectify our sojourn on Earth, and get over our self-importance ... ?

Hi inavalan,

I think that the practical purpose of this information is that it can serve as a helpful tool in helping a person along their path. For example, if you come to realize that, some part of you, already is an entity, then it might help you to tap into this source of information and do a better job of creating your reality in a more responsible manner.

I think that it also may server as necessary information to know and understand at some point along a person's evolving spiritual path. For example, I don't think that an ego would be able to choose to be an entity, if it didn't have a very thorough understanding of some of these concepts.

-jbseth

inavalan

Quote from: T.M.
Hi All,

Hi Inavalan,  there's a thread on this forum, for members only- downloads, all Seth Exercises combined, it can read like a book of sorts. It's kind of like a Q&A too.

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=752.0

Thanks again @T.M.

I just uploaded a link to the Seth quotes collection I like the most:

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1814

T.M.

chasman

"Quote from: chasman

Oh! What a great idea! I was thinking I'd have to make something by hand, 3D software hadn't crossed my mind! Thank you! Hopefully the learning curve is not that steep. Actually, when I saw they had it for Mac I downloaded the installer. Will save it for when I have enough time to devote to it. A new toy!"

you're very welcome. hope you have lots of fun with it!!

thank you again Deb and all of you who posted more in this thread.   
really awesome posts and links to favorite quotes, exercises and all.  :)