New Species of Homo discovered,links to Homo Sapiens, Australia, Lumeria, Pleadi

Started by T.M., December 11, 2019, 02:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.M.

Hi All,

I came across a former school teacher turned archeologist, author, Steven Strong.

He's an Australian who started talking to the indigenous native elders. The Elders taught him what they know of our origins and its really quite an story that nearly completely fits what Seth has said. It also throws out the official line of events as commonly taught. Understandably the Australian government is trying to negate the findings. His findings will completely rewrite history as it is now taught.

Steven discovered a skull that is pre Denisovian, and likely the elongated skulls. The Elders maintain the skull is from a civilization previous to Homo Sapiens, that helped create us, and that originally came from the Pleadian star system, and lived here for quite some time.

On Stevens YouTube channel you will also find his series on 2 Egyptian Pharaohs sons that landed in Australia, and we're ship wrecked and couldn't get home. His YouTube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/Theforgottenorigins
The forgotten Origins.

Following is a 4 part series where he reveals his story, findings, evidence and conclusions. Vids are about 30 mins each.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMVMJ-v_zNU&t=6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS5UJsxAlxc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSD-XDV2_Jc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p46af1yPpjA

I'm also including a roughly 1 hour talk show where Steven expounds a bit more on our origin and connection with the Lumaniens, though I don't think he calls them that, and why they claim they made the connection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skpXfgVypEw

Deb

Wow T.M. this is really cool, thank you for these! I'm looking forward to watching the videos. It's especially exciting to think that it backs up what Seth said. I'll probably start with the last one first.

It seems like lately there have been some interesting finds in the world of archeology. I've been reading the audio version of the book The Amazons and loving it. I'm going to borrow the print version from the library so I can see the photos of the remains and artifacts found in the graves. I'm also going to find out if there are any Scythian artifacts at the Denver Art Museum (they have a floor full of artifacts from different places and time periods).

I think I'm in Chapter 4 right now (it's a long book, almost 17 hours) and today's listen was enlightening in that it was explained that until recently archeologists have been making assumptions about ancient warrior remains being all male, they are now are finally looking past the weapons buried with the dead as an indication of gender. With testing, they're finding a lot of these warriors were women. And while they assumed things like needles and bottles of pigments in the graves represented "womanly" things such as sewing and makeup, they are now realizing the needles were for making tattoos, things like the awls and pigments were for leather tooling and many of these women show fatal wounds from battles. I'm hoping I'll understand more of how gender roles came to be when I finish this book. Since the people didn't write anything down, the history is being pieced together by story-telling on ancient Greek pottery, plays, and books written back in the day. In these nomadic tribes (several named beyond the Scythians), men and women were equal which the ancient Greeks found incredible because even 2500 years ago they were already into making women into housewives. Or as the Amazon women saw it, slaves.

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Deb,

The last vid, the Higherside Side Chats interview is a good recap of the 4 part series above it. The 4 part series has some good pics in them though.
The Elders knew there were 3 previous civilizations. I find it fascinating!! 
In the vids on his YouTube channel, the 7 part Atlantis/Egypt series, he shows Egyptian language glyphs, quite a few. Not even the modern day Egyptians know what all the glyphs mean.
It looks like Stevens work is validating my theory that Egypt was/is the main tie in with the Lumaniens.

P.S. part 3 of the 4 part series is where he starts discussing the Lumaniens, whom he also calls the Pleadiens.

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Deb, 

Hopefully this vid can help with your search in the Scythians. Robert Sepher is an incredible researcher. One of my better Yt subscriptions too. I think the Scythians were also involved with the Hyskos, aka, Shepherd Kings. A pre-Israelite tribe. They are rumored to have something to do with the building of the pyramids, which they call the Pillars of Enoch.  I say rumored because I think the Lumaniens built the pyramids. I do believe the 2, Scythians and Hyskos knew each other and both wound up in Egypt

Ancient History of Ireland, Tuatha Dé Danann, Scythians, and Phoenicians - ROBERT SEPEHR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuN5rf0CoI8&t=2s

Deb

Thank you for the extra video! I don't know why I'm so fascinated by this, suddenly I can't get enough of it. Maybe I have some personal ties or experience with that place in time. I really admire the Amazon women. Catherine the Great, too: She was her own woman, smart, independent, efficient and ran Russia from 1762-1796. Not bad for a little Polish girl bought to Russia for an arranged marriage. An excellent horsewoman, she would don riding pants (shocking at the time) and go off to advise military strategy to her troops. I saw her saddle in a display at the Hermitage/Winter Palace. It meant a lot to me.

LenKop

We heard many stories about aboriginal Dreamtime as kids in school. Times had changed enough by the eighties that the first peoples' cultures were beginning to infiltrate western consciousness (whether that was out of guilt, or a shift in mass consciousness, or both, is another story).

For many years I thought of it as a token gesture, and placed little belief in their mythos.

But, after the Seth books, I can see that the aboriginals had some very old creation stories indeed, and that they were perhaps a lot more literal than I gave them credit for:

'For what would seem to you to be eons, according to your time scale, men were in the dreaming state far more than they were in the waking one. They slept long hours, as did the animals - awakening, so to speak, to exercise their bodies, obtain sustenance, and, later, to mate. It was indeed a dreamlike world, but a highly charming and vital one, in which dreaming imaginations played rambunctiously with all the probabilities entailed in this new venture: imagining the various forms of language and communication possible, spinning great dream tales of future civilizations replete with their own built in histories - building, because they were now allied with time, mental edifices that automatically created pasts as well as futures.

These ancient dreams were shared to some extent by each consciousness that was embarked upon the earthly venture, so the creatures and environment together formed great environmental realities. Valleys and mountains, and their inhabitants, together dreamed themselves into being and coexistence.'

Dreams, "Evolution" and Value Fullfilment, Ss 893

Len

jbseth

Hi Lenkop, Hi All,

Yes, I think that a lot of the various native peoples, all over the globe are probably a lot more in touch with nature and spirituality and All That Is, than "civilized" man.

-jbseth

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Lenkop,

That's a beautiful quote from Seth, Thank you!!  I had forgotten all about that book, though I greatly enjoyed reading it, years ago!
There was another really good book about the Australian dream time. It was years ago and I've forgotten the author and title.
I remember one sentence/statement made in it. "Perhaps the earth is dreaming you."
I do so wish I could tap into the abilities I suspect some natives have in that regard.

Hi Jbseth,

I agree, I think the natives are far more in touch with nature and spirituality than so called modern man

Deb

Quote from: LenKop
But, after the Seth books, I can see that the aboriginals had some very old creation stories indeed, and that they were perhaps a lot more literal than I gave them credit for:

What a beautiful Seth quote you posted Len. I could really get a visual/feeling from the quote, it sounds right. I had a visual of "sleeping giants" stirring in their sleep the same way I imagine ATI waking from non-consciousness.

I too see un-Westernized indigenous people being closer to spirit and nature. Westernized people have too many other things clouding the picture, between organized religion and the sciences, land ownership, private rights, money-making priorities, etc.

Coincidentally (hah, I love that word), this was posted to Facebook this week, from Meaning of land to Aboriginal people:

"For Aboriginal peoples, country is much more than a place. Rock, tree, river, hill, animal, human – all were formed of the same substance by the Ancestors who continue to live in land, water, sky. Country is filled with relations speaking language and following Law, no matter whether the shape of that relation is human, rock, crow, wattle. Country is loved, needed, and cared for, and country loves, needs, and cares for her peoples in turn. Country is family, culture, identity. Country is self.

"They have a profound spiritual connection to land. Aboriginal law and spirituality are intertwined with the land, the people and creation, and this forms their culture and sovereignty.

"The health of land and water is central to their culture. Land is their mother, is steeped in their culture, but also gives them the responsibility to care for it. They "feel the pain of the shapes of life in country as pain to the self'."

Another shorter quote: "We cultivated our land, but in a way different from the white man. We endeavour to live with the land; they seemed to live off it."

This reminded me of a great documentary I saw this year, The Biggest Little Farm, where a couple bought blighted land near Los Angeles and made it into a very successful, sustainable organic farm. While so many farming operations in that area had failed, they were successful because they learned how to work WITH nature rather than trying to overcome it. Count me in. Really, a great movie, worth seeing.