Kryon and the coronavirus

Started by jbseth, March 14, 2020, 06:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

I was checking out some websites today and came across this recent message from "Kryon".  As I understand it, Kryon is channeled by Lee Carroll, who has written several Kryon books; which is similar in concept to many of Janes, "Seth" books.

Anyway, this is a recording of a 37 minute audio message that was given by "Kryon" yesterday, March 13, 2020, in Reykjavik, Iceland. In this message, Kryon, talks about the coronavirus and has some interesting things to say about it.

In this audio file, Kryon starts talking at about 13:46 and he starts talking specifically about this virus at about 28:00.

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/03/14/kryon-channeling-on-coronavirus/

-jbseth

Deb

Thanks for this jbseth, I thought this was REALLY well stated. I like Lee Carroll/Kryon, he was one of the psychics that impressed me on Tuning In: Spirit Channelers in America.

Very clear and calm explanation of the origins of the virus. A friend of mine had heard that someone who worked at the Huwan laboratory had smuggled out some live animals to sell (blackmarket prices) and that's how the virus got out of the lab, but I couldn't find any articles. [I read The Stand decades ago, it gives a very clear view of how these things can happen, and how efficiently a virus is spread, intentional or not.] Of course China has been very hush hush about it all, as Kryon says. I thought he ended with some interesting advice he gives at about 35:00 about critically looking at what's happened, and tying the source of the virus and the second most affected country. There are a lot of articles on the China-Iran connection. Also interesting that Kryon reiterates what Seth said about change, mass events, governments:

"Only when the private nature of reality was emphasized sufficiently would I be ready to show how the magnification of individual reality combines and enlarges to form vast mass reactions — such as, say, the initiation of an obviously new historical and cultural period; the rise or overthrow of governments;"
—NoME Chapter 1: Session 801, April 18, 1977

According to an Epoch Times article, the number of infected and related deaths are seriously underreported by China. They base the article on leaked  documents from the Shandong Center for Disease Prevention and Control. I actually downloaded the documents, but my computer got a virus. Just kidding. They are Xcel documents, but in Chinese so useless to me.

BTW, I could not get the audio to work from the link you provided. I tried everything, even turning off Ghostery, but no luck. I finally clicked on the PDF link and there was another link in there, that finally worked for me:

http://audio.kryon.com/en/corona.mp3

jbseth

Hi Deb,

Thanks for your reply.  Yeah, I've also really liked Kryon messages over the years.

I thought that it was interesting how he talked the energy of the island. This kind of reminded me of Seth's "island analogy" in UR2.  I also thought that it was interesting how he talked about Chernoble being the cause of the downfall of the Soviet system.

I didn't know about the smuggling of lab animals out to sell on the black market. That sounds very plausible to me (and very stupid under the circumstances). I wonder if someone was just trying to make some money by just selling what they though were regular animals or if there was an even darker intent here, the intentional selling animals known to have a potentially dangerous virus, possibly for biological weapons research?

Thanks for the additional audio link, I wasn't sure if that link would work for others or not. I was hoping that it would.

- jbseth

Deb

Yes, I thought his talking about Chernobyl being the beginning of the end for the Soviet Union was a great example of mass consciousness creating change, and while the circumstances were different, the effect was very similar. Again, my mind goes back to that Seth quote about the rise and fall of governments (makes practical sense).

The story of the smuggling of lab animals (snakes, rats, other animals) relayed to me was for profit and not malicious intent. The person could get a more money selling the "delicacies" at the market than they could make at work in a month. The animals would have been experimented on at the lab, potentially exposed whether on purpose or just by proximity. Kryon bringing in the fact that there is one other country, far far away " that immediately was infected with hundreds, even the top echelon" was a ah-hah moment for me and he seems to think it was accidentally intentional. :) China and Iran are pretty far apart on the map.

I also liked his use of the expression "burnt hand"—a child will only touch a hot stove once and learn the lesson. Unfortunately the general populace doesn't seem to learn as quickly. But... once we wise up, these things won't have to happen.

Finally, I found his remark about the virus is about "planetary change, has nothing to do with health but everything to do with consciousness shift on the planet." That really fits in with Seth's teachings and what a lot of other people in the metaphysics world are saying.