Your Personal Point Of Power

Started by James Sidaway, April 22, 2020, 04:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Sidaway

"No more hugs and kisses for the sheeple,
That's only for we thUg-hearted souls..."
(sing along if you feel the tune... know, know)

Ha, haa just kidding,
you just can't hug and kiss publicly anymore.  Notice fewer people will look you in the eye?  Usually it's the ones wearing the mask.  shhh, its a secret.  The thUgs use mask-wearing to analyze public submissiveness. 
Is this the world you are willing to accept after a scam-demic?
Don't worry, the thUgs have alternative more severe plans ready to switch too if the masks are not worn.
ThUgtopia-rising will try to keep a certain percentage of  the sheeple wearing the masks... lets say 20%...  the ones that don't will be the first to be categorized for covertly brainchipped if they are not a sleeper brainchip-zombie already.
Don't let anyone know, the Nazi's may put a different color sticker on your forehead. 
Ever hear of "celdar?" They've been watching from the light-posts for decades and sleeper-zombies are in oblivious-spy-mode right now taking techno-thUgs wirelessly into all the tight-knit groups that know about the thUg-network.  We got this one...  the sheeple will not know what hit them.

But if you are not a thUg, remember what Seth told you... Your point of power is in the present moment and the universe puts YOU at it's center.  YOU will not die until you choose it.  The same goes for thUgs who do not want to be a thUg and want to rule their own life rather than a Cult ruling it...  the thUgs are all tricked into serving their cult, thinking they have not power to leave it.... they are all brainwashed into serving what they hate the most and turn their backs upon their own freedom to become brainchipped slaves.

Gang-stalkers are sheeple who where tricked into serving the thUgs, because they were lied to.   All gang-stakers can defy their brain-chip if they had the guts to do it.   Instead they commit the atrocities for their thUg-handlers for the cult. 
So you don't have to go shhhh!   YOU can defeat all your enemies, just DONT kill them.

ThUgtopians know not to kill because it greatly decays the soul.   Seth told you it changes the soul and not for the better.  This is why the thUgs always get the sheeple to do their killing for them, then calls them simply, "dumb animals" for doing it.
Seth never told you this, you were supposed to figure it out yourself.   But I can tell you.... go take over your own universe people and take back your right to live your life the way you see fit.  Not the way the Nazi, secret-society thUgs want you to be their slave.
It is time for Homo sapiens sheeple to mature as the thUgs buy-up all the guns and ammunition, but you don't need a gun, you just need your courage to do what feels right under the watchful presence of our Creator-Gestalt-Gods.  The will not fail you, you will only fail yourself, if you so choose.

Didn't you watch the Movie "Judge Dread".
It will become the new classic, I bet!
"Eeuu! You don't mean physical sex?!... "
"Yo, Sorry babe, I'll just do some cryogenic-trained knitting instead." 
"You got the 'Eye of the Tiger, Rocky.'" 
"Yo! I ain't no bum."
"You bee a bum, ya, arm twisting thug'"
"Ehh! I ain't no bum."
"Your a thug, ya bum." cough! cough!
"Ya ain't gonna make it for that reason, thUg!"

"A Eye of the Tiigerrrr, AI of the tiiigerrr, ooooooo"
How was the boat-trip Pi?  You must be hungry... "Here, have some seasoned mutton, we got lots,
"AI of the Tiigerrr, ooooooo"

Has anyone enlightened you that you must put effort into "creating your own reality, Pi?" Take the other boat.
I  might have got a little chuckle out of a Jane/Seth trance,
Oh, well.

Sena

Quote from: James Sidaway
ThUgtopians know not to kill because it greatly decays the soul.   Seth told you it changes the soul and not for the better.  This is why the thUgs always get the sheeple to do their killing for them, then calls them simply, "dumb animals" for doing it.
James, if the sheeple demand an 18-month lockdown, that will kill a lot of people.

LarryH

Quote from: Sena
James, if the sheeple demand an 18-month lockdown, that will kill a lot of people.
Who is demanding that?

Sena

Quote from: LarryH
Quote from: Sena
Who is demanding that?
England's Chief Medical Officer, Chris Whitty. He is now saying one year, but I am pretty sure that in 6 months time he will say one year from then:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/chief-medical-officers-chilling-warning-21910437

Sheeple are people who are not very aware of their own thoughts, so they are not going to say out loud that they want an 18 month lockdown. Some sheeple, like the good doctor, are very intelligent. If a sheeple sees a Seth book, he will throw it in the bin.