The "Event"

Started by jbseth, April 05, 2020, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

For some time now, I've been following the channeled messages of Blossom Goodchild. Blossom channels a being / group of beings who call themselves the "Federation of Light" (FOL).  As far as I can tell, this being / these beings claim to be similar to us but from a different dimension or reality, kind of like ET's.

For some 10+ years now, the FOL has been telling Blossom that humanity has been moving towards some sort of future "event" where, as a result of this event, the world will be in for some very chaotic times. Furthermore, as a result of this event, the ruling dark forces who run the world, will be removed from power and along with this, some sort of light source energy will come into our world and elevate the consciousness of all mankind. This will then take us all into a new world of a higher and more spiritual vibration.

In the past, whenever Blossom would ask the FOL for specifics about this event, they were always evasive because they said that it is important that it played out as it was to unfold.  They've also indicated that at some time in our future, some sort of ET disclosure would occur.

For the most part, I've followed the FOL channelings because a lot of their messages are very similar to some of the things that Seth says, and for the most part, their messages are very positive, loving and uplifting.

Recently, the FOL has told Blossom that this coronavirus scenario is the "event" that they've been talking about. In their Feb 2, 2020 message, they mentioned that the coronavirus was just a cover up for those beings of dark intent who are about to be caught.

What I find interesting here is not this issue so much but that in her latest FOL message posted today, April 5, 2020, Blossom mentioned that just before she started this channeled message, her sister showed her some photos that are appearing on top corner of some peoples TV screens on the internet, and this message says, "WE ARE HERE WITH YOU".

When Blossom asked the FOL about this, they told her that this is occurring because they are here with us. According to the FOL, this is the beginning of "disclosure".

The FOL also told Blossom that for the first time ever, they saw the colors of our world change into a rainbow light. Then they said that "Rainbows shall present themselves in your clear skies, such as you have not even been able to dream of until now."

Personally, I'm kind of surprised that the FOL said all of this because going forward into the future, this type of information can be verified as either having occurred or not having occurred.

It would be interesting if people started having disclosure messages show up on their TV / PC monitors and/or if interesting rainbows started to occur in clear skies. 

I'm open to the possibilities, but I have no idea, if any of these things are actually going to occur.

I figured that maybe, if any of the Seth members here, either see or hear about any of these TV / PC monitor messages or any interesting rainbows, we could let each other know about it.

Here's the website for Blossom Goodchild's FOL channeled messages for any of you who may be interested.

http://blossomgoodchild.com/the-federation-of-light/

-jbseth

jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
For some 10+ years now, the FOL has been telling Blossom that humanity has been moving towards some sort of future "event" where, as a result of this event, the world will be in for some very chaotic times. Furthermore, as a result of this event, the ruling dark forces who run the world, will be removed from power and along with this, some sort of light source energy will come into our world and elevate the consciousness of all mankind. This will then take us all into a new world of a higher and more spiritual vibration.
jbseth, thanks for this post. Talking of "dark forces", there are wealthy people who are making a profit out of the coronavirus. This is because they have purchased "futures", and if the stock market crashes they make a profit because they have predicted the crash.

Marianna

Furthermore, as a result of this event, the ruling dark forces who run the world, will be removed from power and along with this, some sort of light source energy will come into our world and elevate the consciousness of all mankind. This will then take us all into a new world of a higher and more spiritual vibration.
Hi All,
There is something I came across in Frank Talks (channeling by Tracy Farquhar of 2015, a book). Similar to the info about Federation of Light.
It was the first time when I thought about the current pandemic – as a part of structural changes on a wide scale.
The quote describes a lot of what is happening now. And has been over the recent years. Numerous environmental efforts – saving the planet, species, improving life of poor areas...
There is still a chance that the change will be gradual. So I can expect it. Since I create my realty.  Here is the quote:

"It is because of this [coming change in systems and society structure MK] that we feel the need to support and encourage you through the energetic changes occurring on your planet, as it is these shifts which will inaugurate the need for changes in your political, social and economic structures worldwide.
It simply will not be possible for your world to continue to operate under the old structures for much longer with the types of shifts that are occurring right now. These changes are already occurring in your governments and leadership, and in the corporate structures which have reached their absolute peak of growth and stability. It is essential for some of these systems to fail in order to make room for new structures, which will create more of a balanced system among the people of your planet. These wide disparities in economic and social structures need to be balanced and healed in order for your social systems to thrive.
This is creating fear among those who hold the vast majority of the world's wealth, as they feel their grip on this wealth and power slipping away. This will create a huge backlash which will threaten the viability of the new-found systems; however, those on the cutting edge of these new systems, will be stalwart and resilient in their efforts to create lasting change which is designed to heal the planet and help it flourish.
In the years to come, you will find many challenges to the current order which will be debated and resisted on many levels, but as the systems fall, it will become easier to implement these new structures and as people become used to the new systems and recognize their value, fewer dissenters will come forward.
This is the way things proceeded in our world, and there were times when we genuinely feared for the future of our planet, such was the violence of the revolts. However, they were short lived, and peace has now prevailed for many millennia. We feel this is similar to what is no store for you.
As the energetic shifts continue, many will be called to step forward into their power and acknowledge their intuitive and creative talents. There will be a great need for these forward thinking people who will become the reluctant leaders of the revolution for world-wide change." End quote.

Tell me what you think and feel about this. For my part, I did feel right before the pandemic, that my life, tough enjoyable, had too much of running around and 'life maintenance' and not enough solitary time. But this is where I've led myself :).  

Sena

Quote from: Marianna
This is creating fear among those who hold the vast majority of the world's wealth, as they feel their grip on this wealth and power slipping away. This will create a huge backlash which will threaten the viability of the new-found systems; however, those on the cutting edge of these new systems, will be stalwart and resilient in their efforts to create lasting change which is designed to heal the planet and help it flourish.
Marianna, thanks for this quote. It seems an accurate description of what is happening now. I do not, however, think that a good outcome is a foregone conclusion. It will depend on the majority of people using their wisdom and making efforts.

Marianna

Yes, Sena, I see what you mean. But still I trust entities like Seth and others. So, it helps me to expect good outcome - creating this way my own and general reality.

Deb

they mentioned that the coronavirus was just a cover up for those beings of dark intent who are about to be caught.

Wow, I've been hearing some rumbles of things similar, mostly on Facebook, a lot of them talking about the exposure and destruction of a secret society of some sort that controls what happens in the world. I have no doubt that there are people that control and manipulate a lot of things, because they have more money than god and it seems everyone has a price. But I also noticed, nice for a change, that I've not heard a bunch of doomsdayers saying this is the end of the world.

This is a big event, bigger than the world has been through in decades, and no doubt there will be a lot changes as a result.

I've heard of the FoL before, had not pursued learning more about it/them and had not heard of Blossom Goodchild. I did listen to her a bit thanks to your link, and she seems pretty down to earth.

The "we are here with you" is pretty wild. Maybe I need to watch more TV, I'd love to see that for myself.

Quote from: Marianna
So, it helps me to expect good outcome - creating this way my own and general reality.

Thanks for adding the quote Marianna, and thanks for this reminder of creation! :) I'm hoping the Tracy Farquhar/Mike Dooley book I ordered, From Deep Space with Love: A Conversation about Consciousness, the Universe, and Building a Better World, will contain a lot of the same information as Frank Talk. If not, I'll probably order that one too some day.

yphen

Hi All,

For some time now, I've been following the channeled messages of Blossom Goodchild. Blossom channels a being / group of beings who call themselves the "Federation of Light" (FOL).  As far as I can tell, this being / these beings claim to be similar to us but from a different dimension or reality, kind of like ET's.

Hi,

This is my first post, I've been a Seth reader for over fourty years and I just found this group, so glad I did.

This topic caught my eye because of the event language, like most of you (probably) I've been waiting for the "Event" all my life. It's an exciting/terrifying time to witness. I just listened to the Blossom Goodchild you referenced and found it to be very inspiring.

I follow a remote viewer on youtube, he posted recently that he is waiting for something he calls the "Event Horizon" and a new dawn and a new age. I'll put the link below if anybody's interested, He also remote viewed the Corona virus months before it happened, even did a pretty accurate drawing of the virus. All that is going on in the world right now and all this language of an "event" popping up everywhere sure has me taking notice.

Edward Riordan remote viewing

jbseth

Hi Yphen,

Welcome to the forum.
Yea, another Seth reader joins this forum.  :)

I've been a Seth reader since the late 70's and of all the channeled and psychic info out there, I definitely line up with Seth's messages the most. However, I've also found others that I personally enjoy.

This is the first time I've hear about the remote viewer "Edward Riorden". I've read some of the remote viewing books by people like Joseph McMoneagle and find them interesting.

Thanks for sharing the "Edward Riorden" information, and welcome to the forum.

-jbseth

Deb

Hi Yphen, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found us!

OK here's a little coincidence for you:

I'd not heard about Edward Riordan either. I was surprised the title of the video started off with "My Qanon Sessions" because that's one of the rumblings I'd alluded in my previous post above, but didn't mention it because I don't know a thing about Qanon and when I searched on it, Wiki said it was a "rightwing conspiracy theory group."

So the "Event Horizon" also sounds interesting to me, "terrifying and beautiful at the same time." The video made me wish he'd gone into more detail. I enjoyed the video, thanks. Riordan does have quite a few videos on the virus. This one from Feb 20 is really interesting.

jbseth

Hi Marianna,

Thanks for sharing with us the information about the Frank Talks, channelings. I've never heard of this before. It does sound a bit like what the FOL are talking about.

-jbseth

yphen

Yeah, I'm on the fence about the Qanon stuff, seems like a noble cause but in the end we're all still getting played by the people than run this world. The Event horizon is what fascinates me.... Am I, are we all ready for change? I'm waiting anxiously.

Deb

Quote from: yphen
Am I, are we all ready for change? I'm waiting anxiously.

There are changes I would like to see during this lifetime, so count me in. But I've been pretty contented with my personal circumstances, and at my age, any sudden changes would be pretty stressful. One of my favorite books was The Stand, which I've had in mind ever since this virus started. King's portrayal of how a bio weapon could take out most of the world's population (unplanned and later planned) really primed me for this. When I was a kid, I sort of played out that scenario every night when I was trying to make myself sleep. I wanted to write a book about it, but King saved me the trouble. :) The most influential book for me, before Seth came into my life, was Atlas Shrugged. Mad Max was a favorite, and I'm a die-hard Walking Dead Fan, so I'm almost ready for anything, lol. But I do have my vulnerabilities.

As Seth has said over and over again, we make our reality on a mass but also individual level. I've seen this in action with this virus and how differently people are being affected on a personal level. But if there is an Event/Event Horizon, that will be on a mass level and my thought is it can only be for the better. That's why we're here.

jbseth

Quote from: Deb
One of my favorite books was The Stand, which I've had in mind ever since this virus started.

Hi Deb,

Wow. "The Stand", I read that book many years ago, when it first came out. Then, some years later it was made into a 4 part mini-series which my wife and I watched.

As I recall, they did a pretty good job in keeping this mini-series story, similar to that of the book. Stephen King did make a cameo appearance in the mini-series too.

Oddly, for some reason, I hadn't thought about "The Stand", the whole time this coronavirus thing has been going on until just now, when I saw your post.

Fortunately this coronavirus, doesn't appear to be anywhere near as deadly as Stephen Kings "Superflu".  I remember thinking that people dying off so quickly like that would be absolutely terrible.

In the mini-series, the "walking dude" was a pretty bad guy, just like he was in the book.

Did you see the mini-series?

-jbseth

Marianna

Quote from: yphen
Am I, are we all ready for change? I'm waiting anxiously.
Hi Yphen,
Welcome to the forum! We are a great bunch here even if I say it myself :) Thankfully we can discuss such things as Seth and how things REALLY are in a friendly environment - without being ridiculed.

As for being ready or not... I surely prefer things to change gradually. At least somewhat :) The virus situation was coming on gradually.
But with the way we've lived before the virus - even with my personal situation - comfortable enough, there were things I would change. Like too much running around and 'life management'.

People whom I see in NYC subway, who are supposed to be "the fortunate ones" - do not look happy. Only sleepy in the morning and drained in the evening. I am sure all of you see pictures where people - close and not close to you live lives that are far from satisfactory and happy.

I am also looking forward to the changes. We are all stronger than we think - though a worn out expression.

Marianna

Blossom channels a being / group of beings who call themselves the "Federation of Light" (FOL).
Hi JbSeth,
Thanks for sharing the info about FOL. I have never thought about it - but I liked the channeling messages. It is also very reassuring that in her message of April 5 she says, that "the shift has occurred".
There is also "Things will begin to 'appear' differently to you". And I notice that they do - to me. I cannot imagine just going back to my life like it was before the virus. Not because of the virus, but because of the effect the slowing down, distancing and energy shift had on me personally.

jbseth

Hi Marianna,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm thinking that this slowing down, social distancing, energy shift, is simultaneously affecting a lot of people basically all at the same time, and I do believe that coming out of this, many people will look at things very differently afterward. Along with this, I'm also thinking that this will be positive.

People I think are really starting to think about what's really important to them.

It's like what happens sometimes when your hurt your foot and can't walk without pain for a few days. Sometimes when this happens, you being to think about how it wonderful was when you could walk without any pain and you begin to appreciate just how wonderful that normal everyday type of activity really is.

Furthermore, I think that this is already starting to occur.

I talked to my niece yesterday who lives in the Ohio area and she told me about a friend of hers who's an RN. This woman, who's an RN, can't work right now because she's recovering from cancer. Anyway, as a result of this, this friend started to get material, cut it up and make masks, that people can wear and she's just been giving them away to people who need them. She is asking that those people who want her to  mail these masks to them, pay for the shipping. 

She said that she's getting so many requests, that she can't keep up with them and so my nieces other friend went up to spend some time with her to help her make more masks.

This, I think, is the kind of thing that we might be seeing more of, as a result of this slow down.

-jbseth

jbseth

Hi All,

I saw this today and I thought I'd post it here, it really speaks to me.
Maybe we are the ones that we're looking for.

The Hopi Prophesy

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour.
And there are thing to be considered.
Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you right in relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth?
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
This could be a good time!
There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold onto the shore.
They will feel they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.
The Elders say that we must let go of the shore,
push off to the middle of the river,
keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.
See who is in there with you and celebrate.
All this time in history, we are to take nothing personally.
Least of all, ourselves!
For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth
and journey comes to a halt.
The time of the lone wolf is over.
Gather yourselves!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
We are the ones we've been looking for
."

The Elders, Oraibi, Arizona Hopi Nation

- jbseth

Marianna

This, I think, is the kind of thing that we might be seeing more of, as a result of this slow down.
Hi jbseth,
Thanks for your reply. There are so many things in what you say - with which I agree. I see a lot of this "helping others/compassion"  - all over the world in the Inet and among people I meat personally. It will be very helpful globally if this behavior becomes a new norm.

Like with your example with a foot you hurt and start noticing the pleasure of painless walking - in this new situation I enjoy my reading more, walks in blooming spring weather, time with my husband, etc. Not that did not enjoy them before, but then the list of things to do that seemed necessary was longer and the pile of it (and multitasking) interfered with the pleasure. I am really looking forward to time - when I have only things important for me - in my "life cart". After all, there are only so many hours in a day. I was trying to reduce the pile of activities before the virus, but was not very successful. So many things on the list did seem necessary.

Marianna

The time of the lone wolf is over.Gather yourselves!
Thank you, jbseth, a great quote!
At least we have this place - to gather. I have also had numerous dreams over the last 4-6 months of doing things as a part of a group. Since work continues while you sleep, or it's choosing waking activity and preparation for it.

I also liked the lines about letting go of the shore and not looking outside yourself for the leader.

Deb

LOVE the Hopi Prophesy, thank you for that.

Someone sent this to me a little while ago, I found it unusual and moving.

Marianna

Thank you Deb for the Poem!

I felt the same way - about busyness. But could not find the word. A lot of things I do now - I did before, but there is more of me present in the moment - in relationships, phone calls and mails.

So, it is up to me now - to keep "business" to minimum, and work - to a healthy level. When the pandemic is over. I am glad I have no fear. It must be due to Seth books that the strong belief inside cannot be changed even in this situation.