Coronavirus source

Started by Overlord, March 17, 2020, 09:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overlord

Greetings friends,

The main point that Seth wanted to make clear was that "you create your own reality". And considering prior comments by Seth regarding natural disasters and other events, what do you suppose he would say about the coronavirus?

It seems to me that the political climate, over the last 2 1/2 years, have caused such emotional distress that people's thoughts have coalesced into a physical manifestation that has created the coronavirus.  He would say that the virus was created by human thought, largely negative ones, which began in November 2016 and have built up to a what we are on the eve of experiencing.

Anyway, I must say that we have had quite a mild winter. I wish you well.

Sena

Quote from: Overlord
It seems to me that the political climate, over the last 2 1/2 years, have caused such emotional distress that people's thoughts have coalesced into a physical manifestation that has created the coronavirus
Overlord, you are probably correct. Welcome to the forum!

narvik2

QuoteYou have occasional epidemics that flare up, with victims
left dead. Partially, these are also victims of beliefs, for you believe that
the natural body is the natural prey of viruses and diseases over which
you have no personal control, except as it is medically provided. In the
medical profession, the overall suggestion that operates is one that
emphasizes and exaggerates the body's vulnerability, and plays down its
natural healing abilities. People die when they are ready to die, for
reasons that are their own. No person dies without a reason.2 You are not
taught that, however, so people do not recognize their own reasons for
dying, and they are not taught to recognize their own reasons for living
— because you are told that life itself is an accident in a cosmic game of
chance.
from Individual and hte nature of mass events p.177
and then added: We often have in your society the opposite suggestion, however,
given quite regularly: "Every day, in every way, I am growing worse, and
so is the world." You have meditations for disaster, beliefs that invite
private and mass tragedies.

narvik2

Quoteabout Jonestown: Those people succumbed to an epidemic of beliefs, to an environment [that was] closed mentally
and physically. The villains consisted of the following ideas: that the
world is unsafe, and growing deadly; that the species itself is tainted by a
deadly intent; that the individual has no power over his or her reality;
that society or social conditions exist as things in themselves, and that
their purposes run directly counter to the fulfillment of the individual;
and lastly, that the end justifies the means, and that the action of any kind
of god is powerless in the world
from Individual and NOME
.. meaningless life...belief  that money will solve almost any social problem...powerlessness---
And so there is a list of our todays situation, and it sounds so true.
I did find myself also in some paragraphs.
   These are the times for a good deep research.
"Who, what, how.."
-  Seth's advice: " connect to your inner self"

Sena

Quote from: narvik2
No person dies without a reason.2 You are not
taught that, however, so people do not recognize their own reasons for
dying, and they are not taught to recognize their own reasons for living
— because you are told that life itself is an accident in a cosmic game of
chance.
Isa, thanks for the quote. I would summarize Seth's teaching: "Life is NOT an accident in a cosmic game of chance." May I ask what you think about reincarnation? We chose to be born in a time of coronavirus. I developed a fever and cough last Thursday. Now my temperature is normal, but I don't have much of an appetite. In the UK, testing is only available for hospital patients, so I can't be sure what I had.

narvik2

oh yes - reincarnation
wuh
I had high fever the week before last week - 39° and felt really  lousy.  We decided not to tell anybody, and it passed well.
nobody - with whom i have had contacts, family and so on - have had no symptoms.  i think it was a season flu - maybe added by some
psychological impression about corona??  the  pression is quite heavy here nowdays.

narvik2

reincarnation - however the idea has been around for long time or as Seth explanes it ( that's new for me) is the Only logic explanation, don't you think.?
Years ago when I was seriously ill, waiting doctor laying in hospital, I - luckily- left my body and looked from above  my husband beside me.
The feelig was So good.  I mean - I love dearly my husband and family, but still was ready to leave them ( and all the rest of the hassle).
;)
I have almost always had help - from somewhere,  when/if  asked.  Seen situations beforehand many times.  Though i do not seek this often, maybe because I think that really to "see"  things could be too heavy for me.  - One was when I greeted a person and felt a freezing cold wawe from her, and next day found out that she had caused a really bad trouble to us.
We had a meditation group many years ago and did some very interesting experiments, if you think it interesting i write about them.
Meditation does always good for me, it is my " lifebelt".

Sena

reincarnation - however the idea has been around for long time or as Seth explanes it ( that's new for me) is the Only logic explanation, don't you think.?
Years ago when I was seriously ill, waiting doctor laying in hospital, I - luckily- left my body and looked from above  my husband beside me.
The feelig was So good.  I mean - I love dearly my husband and family, but still was ready to leave them ( and all the rest of the hassle).
Isa, I am glad to know that you have recovered from your fever. Thanks for sharing with us your Out of Body Experience.

Please write about your interesting experiements.

narvik2

It was a course for meditation i participated for two years, once a month, there was  all kind of people.
End of the year there was an "exam" if you wanted to partecipate, i did it second year.  to have it short:
person A - organizer and guide, person B - tester ( anybody from course ) and person C who was tested (me, now let's say you).  A had prepared two envelopes  for everybody who took the test, so A gave two to B.  In first there was a name. ( As A was a doctor in hospital she had asked permession from her patients to use their dates and photos.)  B opened first envelope and told  you the name there was written.  You were supposed to visualize and make a dignosis.  I visualized a slender woman with dark straight hair to elbows, and i "felt" she was troubled because of "something irregular  and painful " around her waist. - I didn't know the name of the illness. End of the test.  When B opened the second envelope there was her foto (right) and name of her ill, she had  "herpes zoster".  Afterwards A said we can send "healing energy" to "our patient".
This was done when you were in Theta or Delta frequency.

Sena

I visualized a slender woman with dark straight hair to elbows, and i "felt" she was troubled because of "something irregular  and painful " around her waist. - I didn't know the name of the illness. End of the test.  When B opened the second envelope there was her foto (right) and name of her ill, she had  "herpes zoster"
Isa, thanks for sharing. This is a good instance of ESP.

narvik2

Thank you dear Sena
I think so too an I'm grateful have had that experience, to testimony and touch those things hands on.  the course was good and valid. 
funny, it was like a joke was played on me, I was looking for quite another thing - it happened as walking in wrong classroom, signing in paying the fee and then find out the mistake. -famous "coincidende"?!
in the beginning the classes/lessons A spoke what she had prepared and then discussions flowed the lines second the participants.  She spoke many things as I now read Seth.  Like the phrase she often said after she had asked:  "What you think/want? - So it will be. "
  -Unfortunately later there appeared competition, future mediums, healers, soothsayers and astrologers and so it was time to quit.   When/if one is interested in studying those things the line to tread is thin and one must keep clear head as much as possible - don't you think?  Jane Roberts  was so courageous (and well guided)!

Deb

Isa and Sena, I'm very happy to know that you both are doing well after both of your experiences with fevers recently. I'm very hopeful for the drug hydroxychloroquine. I listened to radio interviews of the person who recovered due to the drug, and other countries have been trying it as well so more evidence or research is coming. Dr. Oz said yesterday that more than 350 people have been given already, and that all have shown improvement (just not as miraculous as the man in the news).

And Isa also thank you for sharing your NDE and the esp experiments. It's wonderful to "hear" that from someone from a real person rather than what's in books.

narvik2

You are right Deb
it makes the difference to "hear" it from someone you "know". 
First help I have had when we were in teens and my schoolmates father died. she went white at school and asked to go home.
Some days afterward she told me they met when she was asleep, asleep but the comforting meeting with her father was very real. 
From then on in life I have had occasions to "see" things beforehand, only about personal and familiar matters.  Mostly I forget to ask "help" and have had much prejudication about these things.  There is also much bluff around.
The most difficult thing when I took part in that course of meditation was to understand and accept the phrase of A:" it was your choice and you have chosen.."  It has taken years..maybe still today, many times..I say I didn't.  - Seth or not.
Deb, your post  Re: Hitler and Probabilities
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2019, 05:49:47 PM » and others are very actual.

I enjoy your company so much

Sena

Quote from: Deb
I'm very hopeful for the drug hydroxychloroquine.
Deb, hydroxychloroquine is rather toxic. I hope nobody tries to self-medicate.

https://eyewiki.aao.org/Hydroxychloroquine_toxicity

LarryH

Quote from: Sena
Deb, hydroxychloroquine is rather toxic. I hope nobody tries to self-medicate.
I saw a report that someone has already died after self-medicating with this after hearing "somebody" (and I won't say who) made premature claims about it.

jbseth

Hi Sena, Hi LarryH,

Hey you two, thanks for sharing that information on hydroxychloroquine.

I hadn't heard about any of that.

- jbseth

jbseth

Hi Isa,

Thank you for sharing with us your NDE experience.

Very many years ago, my Mom had something similar happen to her. She was in a hospital for an operation and during the surgery, she told me that she found herself "floating" in this most wonderful and loving environment. She said that it was absolutely fantastic.

She said that she didn't want to come back but "someone" told her she had to go back. Then she woke up and was in the hospital, in recovery.

She always told me that after having this experience, she was definitely not afraid of dying.  In fact, she told me that when her time here was over, she was definitely looking forward to going back to that wonderful place.

My Mom had this experience sometime in the mid - 1950's, a long time before people started to talk about NDE experiences, and she died in the year 2000.

-jbseth

Deb

If we can believe what we read on the internet, from the US CDC:

Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are oral prescription drugs that have been used for treatment of malaria and certain inflammatory conditions. Chloroquine has been used for malaria treatment and chemoprophylaxis, and hydroxychloroquine is used for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus and porphyria cutanea tarda. Both drugs have in-vitro activity against SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2, and other coronaviruses, with hydroxychloroquine having relatively higher potency against SARS-CoV-2 [1,4,5]. A study in China reported that chloroquine treatment of COVID-19 patients had clinical and virologic benefit versus a comparison group, and chloroquine was added as a recommended antiviral for treatment of COVID-19 in China [6]. Based upon limited in-vitro and anecdotal data, chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine are currently recommended for treatment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in several countries. Both chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have known safety profiles with the main concerns being cardiotoxicity (prolonged QT syndrome) with prolonged use in patients with hepatic or renal dysfunction and immunosuppression but have been reportedly well-tolerated in COVID-19 patients.

Due to higher in-vitro activity against SARS-CoV-2 and its wider availability in the United States compared with chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine has been administered to hospitalized COVID-19 patients on an uncontrolled basis in multiple countries, including in the United States. One small study reported that hydroxychloroquine alone or in combination with azithromycin reduced detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in upper respiratory tract specimens compared with a non-randomized control group but did not assess clinical benefit [7].

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin are associated with QT prolongation and caution is advised when considering these drugs in patients with chronic medical conditions (e.g. renal failure, hepatic disease) or who are receiving medications that might interact to cause arrythmias.

More info here:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/therapeutic-options.html

I had wondered why original test treatments in China were based around treating patients with AIDs drugs, then saw this article this morning, for what it's worth. I found it interesting as far as the history of SARS viruses and bioweapons. If you read a bit of the actual article, it explains the AIDs connection.

So, when these unexplained mysterious illnesses break out, I monitor them a while and usually I just conclude they can be explained by normal reasons: lack of sanitation, poverty, things of that nature. But in Wuhan it seemed pretty suspicious to me.

There is this Biosafety Level 4 facility there in Wuhan. It's the first in China, and it was specifically set up to deal with the coronavirus and SARS. SARS is basically a weaponized version of the coronavirus.

There have been leaks before of SARS out of this facility, and indeed the only reason for these BSL-4 facilities, based on my experience, is the research, development, testing and stockpiling of offensive biological weapons.

For that reason, I stated my opinion: That this Wuhan coronavirus leaked out of that BSL-4 facility ... maybe mid-November ... and the Chinese government has been lying about it and covering up ever since.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/03/08/dr-francis-boyle-bioterrorism.aspx

Maybe the root lesson the world needs to learn from this virus is that we should stop trying to kill each other.

Sena

There have been leaks before of SARS out of this facility, and indeed the only reason for these BSL-4 facilities, based on my experience, is the research, development, testing and stockpiling of offensive biological weapons.
Deb, although the Chinese want to blame an animal like the pangolin for being the source of the virus, biological weapons development certainly cannot be ruled out.

Deb

Quote from: Sena
Deb, although the Chinese want to blame an animal like the pangolin for being the source of the virus, biological weapons development certainly cannot be ruled out.

True. A friend said a couple of weeks ago that she'd heard the virus was caused accidentally by someone working at the lab smuggling out animals for sale in the Wuhan market. The person could make a lot of money on the blackmarket selling contraband wild animals (the law is not enforced from what I've read) compared to their regular pay. It's hard for me to imagine all of this is a result of one person eating bat soup. And what a coincidence to have a bio weapons lab in the same village this started.  :o

I haven't heard about this virus being infectious to any animals. Has anyone else? There was mention of one pet dog several weeks ago, but not too much information about that. I find it interesting that as far as I've heard, this virus only targets humans.

Sena

I haven't heard about this virus being infectious to any animals.
Deb, no the virus does not cause illness in any animals as far as I know. Prior to this outbreak, pangolins were imported into China, and I understand they were sold in the Wuhan animal market. The suspicion is that the virus was transmitted from pangolins to humans, not the other way round:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00548-w

Deb

Yes I'd heard pangolins were suspected, along with bats (bat soup). Here's another good article, they're still trying to figure it all out.

https://www.sciencealert.com/genome-analysis-of-the-coronavirus-suggests-two-viruses-may-have-combined

Deb

The most difficult thing when I took part in that course of meditation was to understand and accept the phrase of A:" it was your choice and you have chosen.."

@narvik2, very Seth-like and that is the hardest thing for people to accept, Seth readers or not.

I read my post #32 again. Funny but sometimes I'll re-read something I wrote a while back on this forum and I wonder, "did I really write that?" It wasn't that long ago. But I'm glad you brought that post up, because today I found some more clues in Mass Events. I started listening to it again a few days ago, but went for a long walk yesterday and decided to start with Chapter 1 again. It's all just so pertinent to what's happening right now, that it's kind of eery.

"In some historical periods the plight of the poor was so horrible, so unendurable, that outbreaks of the plague occurred, literally resulting in a complete destruction of large areas of the environment in which such social, political, and economic conditions existed. [Those] plagues took rich and poor alike, however, so the complacent well-to-do could see quite clearly, for example, that to some extent sanitary conditions, privacy, peace of mind, had to be granted to the poor alike, for the results of their dissatisfaction would have quite practical results. Those were deaths of protest."
—NoME Chapter 1: Session 802, April 25, 1977

This is a world-wide event, the protest is probably not specifically about poverty, politics, or economic conditions, since these things differ in all the countries involved. I can only hope that there is a shift in humanity that will end this. I don't feel the "goal" of the disease is to wipe out humanity entirely. That would be a "punishing god" move. Instead I feel it's a serious wake-up call.

I'm so happy you found our forum. One reason I started it was because no one I know in my personal life knows or cares about the Seth materials, and I wanted to be able to discuss the Seth/Jane Roberts books with people because I had questions and ideas. I continue to learn.

chasman

One reason I started it was because no one I know in my personal life knows or cares about the Seth materials, and I wanted to be able to discuss the Seth/Jane Roberts books with people because I had questions and ideas. I continue to learn.

thank you again for starting this forum Deb.
you are a wonderful person.
the world is a better place because of you.

narvik2

She always told me that after having this experience, she was definitely not afraid of dying.  In fact, she told me that when her time here was over, she was definitely looking forward to going back to that wonderful place.
Yes Jbseth -and it's same to me.  very difficult thing to say in normal chat. ;)
I wonder much these days How and What will change...
One thing I surely have noticed more than before ( and don't know how to take it) is how this "thing" divides us.  First: physically.  Second: panics and no panics-people.  Sometimes I see the difference and feel the distance very clearly, distinct.  and sometimes it feels like a void opens between us.  not so nice feeling.  I Am a part of this, of them.  It's hard to have patience, understand and comfort a friend who calls to tell how all this is a american secret agents conspiracy or idiocies like that.  so what?  - keep silent - speak?  - maybe What is changing, at least, is that I'm learning more patience?!
Love and humor of Seth is so useful. 
Jane R  did not want to create a "cult of Seth "- and I don't want it either.  so, I'm  looking for a reasonable equilibrium.

jbseth

Yes Jbseth -and it's same to me.  very difficult thing to say in normal chat.

Hi Isa,

Yes my Mom didn't talk about this with many people. For one thing, I think that she was concerned that some people might think that she was crazy. She also didn't want people to misunderstand. She wasn't suicidal or anything like that, she just didn't have any fear about dying.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

- jblair