Author Topic: Laughter is the best medicine!  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
  • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Well, I'll play around with the idea of a Seth deck, although there are some difficulties involved, the biggest one being the prohibitive production cost and financial commitment/investment. Then there's Laurel owning the copyrights to all things Seth. And of course an enormous amount of time to produce the art... and I'm probably the slowest artist on the planet, lol.

I used to have a set of A-Hick's Law of Attraction cards. I loved their vibrant illustrations.

OK, I'm attaching another funny meme in the spirit of laughter. I've been there myself—the air feels so fresh and sweet after having a mask on.

Online jbseth

Quote from: Deb
OK, I'm attaching another funny meme in the spirit of laughter. I've been there myself—the air feels so fresh and sweet after having a mask on.

Hey Deb,

I was going to say,  that looks a lot like the restaurant scene in the movie, "When Harry Met Sally".
Cool.  :)

-jbseth 

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: jbseth
I was going to say,  that looks a lot like the restaurant scene in the movie, "When Harry Met Sally".
Cool. 

That's exactly it.

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Thanks Amazon. As if.

Online jbseth

Hi Deb,

Now that's a great price, I think I'll get two of then;  NOT.    :)

I've come across this a couple of times at Amazon and to be honest, I don't understand how they come up with such a huge price tag. 

Do you think that its legitimate, or maybe someone accidently screwed up.

-jbseth

Online T.M.

Hi All,

Unless it's a signed first edition. Even then that's still a pretty hefty price tag. Kinda wish I would have my copy, that I got when it first came out!

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: jbseth
Now that's a great price, I think I'll get two of then;

Well I think you should grab it, there's a second one listed for $987.25. Shipping is just $3.99.

The cheaper one is listed as New, the more expensive as Used - Good. Not collector's items or signed. I've seen this a lot on Amazon, not only with books, and no one really knows what's behind the strangely exorbitant prices. There have been some conspiracy theories on FB, people think it's related to human trafficking (some sort of secret code—just Google Wayfair trafficking). To me it's just one of those mysteries of life. :)

https://fortune.com/2020/07/14/wayfair-cabinet-conspiracy-algorithm-amazon-pricing-ecommerce/

Quote from: T.M.
Kinda wish I would have my copy, that I got when it first came out!

Sometimes you can find the older editions as Used on Amazon (not normally for these prices), and eBay often has old Jane/Seth books too.

Online T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Deb, I just wish I still had my copy to sell if they really are going for that much :)
Not sure why, I just didn't resonate with that book much. Maybe if I re-read it today I would appreciate it more.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Twelve divided by two (word):