Music for a new beginning

Started by Sena, April 07, 2020, 02:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

https://youtu.be/t894eGoymio

(My uncle and godfather died last night in a nursing home, two days before his 99th birthday)

Deb

So sorry to hear about your uncle/godfather's death. Almost 99! He had a good long life.

Very lovely music, I'm not sure I've actually heard it played by an orchestra. Beautiful.

Sena

Quote from: Deb
He had a good long life.
Deb, he shared my interest in spiritual matters.

chasman

sorry for your loss Sena.
I will say a prayer for him and you.

jbseth

Hi Sena,

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.
I hope that you are doing OK, as a loss like this can be emotionally difficult sometimes.

Based upon what Seth has to say about what happens to us after we die, I believe that your uncle is in a good place.

-jbseth

Sena

Quote from: chasman
sorry for your loss Sena.
I will say a prayer for him and you.
Thanks Charlie.

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
Based upon what Seth has to say about what happens to us after we die, I believe that your uncle is in a good place.
Thanks jbseth. I had a disturbed sleep on the night he died, although I was only told about his final illness and death the following morning. The next night (last night) I slept well and had a rather vivid dream. In the dream I had a deep discussuion with my former boss at work who told me that he was going to leave his job and could I take over some of his work. I think this person in the dream may actually have been my uncle, and my subconscious had got him confused with my former boss.

jbseth

Quote from: Sena
I had a disturbed sleep on the night he died, although I was only told about his final illness and death the following morning. The next night (last night) I slept well and had a rather vivid dream. In the dream I had a deep discussuion with my former boss at work who told me that he was going to leave his job and could I take over some of his work. I think this person in the dream may actually have been my uncle, and my subconscious had got him confused with my former boss.

Hi Sena,

Perhaps in that dream you had of your former boss, that was a visit from your uncle and he was suggesting to you that you take over some of his work on the spiritual matters that you both have in common.

-jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
Perhaps in that dream you had of your former boss, that was a visit from your uncle and he was suggesting to you that you take over some of his work on the spiritual matters that you both have in common.
jbseth, yes I think that is a strong possibility.

Deb

In the dream I had a deep discussuion with my former boss at work who told me that he was going to leave his job and could I take over some of his work. I think this person in the dream may actually have been my uncle, and my subconscious had got him confused with my former boss.

That just gave me goose bumps. I second jbseth's comment about your continuing the spiritual matters.

Just yesterday I was listening to the Nature of the Psyche and Seth told Rob this about Rob's dream:

"Last night our friend, Joseph, had a dream experience that intrigued him, and yet seemed highly distorted. He found himself greeting a large number of people. He believed them to be family members, though he only recognized some. His parents, known to be dead, were there. A brother and a sister-in-law, who are alive, were also present. The brother was definitely himself, yet somehow altered in appearance, his features having an Oriental cast. The entire dream was very pleasant, and seemed to be like a home coming."
—NotP Chapter 2: Session 759, October 27, 1975

"In Joseph's dream, his brother's features had an Oriental cast. Joseph knew that his brother lived as himself, and also as an Oriental, unknown to Joseph in his present life. If Joseph had seen two people — one his brother and one an Oriental — he would not have recognized the stranger, so in the dream his brother's known appearance dominated, while the Oriental affiliation is merely suggested. In your own lives you will use such psychic shorthand, or utilize symbols in which you try to explain the greater dimensions of one reality in terms of the known one."
—NotP Chapter 2: Session 759, October 27, 1975

Sena

Quote from: Deb
In your own lives you will use such psychic shorthand, or utilize symbols in which you try to explain the greater dimensions of one reality in terms of the known one.
Deb, thanks for these quotes. May I ask, have you ever felt you have seen Seth in a dream? I shall understand if you don't want to answer this on the open forum.

Deb

May I ask, have you ever felt you have seen Seth in a dream? I shall understand if you don't want to answer this on the open forum.

Not a problem. No, I've never sensed or seen Seth in a dream. But that doesn't stop me from mentally asking him (and my inner self) questions all the time.

I have sensed Rob (when I received a painting of his from Laurel), but while awake. The painting sits on my desk next to my computer and I get a sense of Rob's energy every time I look at it. When I was working on Jane's A Little Book to Leonard, Mary Dillman mailed the original to me so I could photograph the artwork. When I opened the package and held the book in my hands, I felt a rush of energy and sensed Jane smiling at me front and left a bit. A minute later as I looked through the book I saw the faintest ghost lines in one of Jane's paintings. The lines didn't fit with the painting, which had been scotch-taped to the page. I took a peek at the back of the painting and saw a Sharpie drawing of a woman seated at a table. No one had noticed that before... not Leonard's family who gave the book to Mary, Mary or Rich having handled the book many times, the Yale library photographer who took horrid photos of the book's pages prior to it being sent to me. Maybe not even Leonard himself. That was pretty exciting for me!

Yet, I continue to write these types of things off as my imagination. But that doesn't lessen the experiences for me.

Has anyone else here felt they've had contact with Seth in a dream? I know Ron Card on Facebook says every night he takes Seth classes in his dreams and Seth is always giving him new insights and information. :)

Sena