Author Topic: Understanding Coronavirus  (Read 1308 times)

Offline pyromancy

I think it's so incredibly mindless that NO ONE on any of these media channels tells you how to PREVENT or ELIMINATE the virus in your system

It irritates me knowing that there is misinfo and ignorance about quinine and chloroquinine. Quinine has been used for CENTURIES to kill these viruses. It is a plant compound. Chloroquine is a stronger synthetic form of it. People forgot they live on planet Earth I guess, which contributes to my next point about how people seem to also be massively ignorant about oligodynamics which is the scientifically proven property of metals such as copper and silver among many which kill viruses via ionization.

It'd be one thing is people just didn't know, but it's a whole other thing for people on all these YouTube videos with millions of views and all these news stations and media making no mention of these facts.

And it's a whole other sickening level to have fraudulent organizations like the Communist Party's World Health Disorganization actively promote FALSE information about chloroquine. I don't get upset but to contemplate many thousands of people dying because of scientific illiteracy or misinformation when people have access to their social media to spread this awareness is astonishing.

There wouldn't be a need for a vaccine if people applied this info.

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
  • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
I have to admit I have questions about the hydroxychloroquine controversy. I've heard several doctors say they've used it with great success, and patients who attribute it to saving their lives, and then I hear reports that is is dangerous and kills. I personally have friends and relatives that have taken it numerous times while traveling to countries where malaria is a big problem, and there have been no problems with it at all.

I had the idea the other day that it is not a "cure" for the virus. Like with preventing malaria, I feel it makes the body non-compatible with life for the virus. So if given prophylactically or in the early stages of infection, it neutralizes the virus. Giving it to people who are in the last stages of death will not help, as the body is already overcome by the virus. Too late.

That's just my feeling. I'm not a doctor, not even close. And don't self-medicate! Aquarium treatment ingredients that may resemble the spelling of hydroxychloroquine are about as close as quinine is to strychnine. I read somewhere that the Arizona woman who dosed her husband with ich treatment was being investigated for murder. They had some marital issues and friends and relatives insist he was "no dummy."

Offline pyromancy

Chloroquine and quinine are related...it's not just the name

Also, copper ionization is a real thing used in hospitals, pools, and drinking water filtration systems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper-silver_ionization

I wonder what a person is supposed to do for example if they're asymptomatic? Just wait around until they need to go to a hospital full of people with germs? I'd rather not.

Copper is absorbed through the skin and can be ingested in supplements. I myself have copper objects and in the same way that a copper silver ionization system works, copper ions in the bloodstream should kill pathogens. Copper is not toxic to humans in small amounts. The body uses it it is a nutrient.

This is not something government agencies will tell you. They know, and are silent. Example from the copper ionization page:

"Copper-silver ionization technology is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to control Legionella within potable water distribution networks found in hospitals, hotels and other large type facilities. The level of ions generated has been reported to be usually below EPA Safe Water Drinking Act Lead and Copper Rule AL for copper.[3] The AL for copper in potable water is 1.3 ppm (Cu) and the SCL for silver is 0.1 ppm (Ag) (which is the same as 100 ppb). "

Yet they don't say absolutely anything about this to people on their Twitter or other outlets.

People know at this point the World Health Disorganization is the Chinese government's puppet, but I think nothing is more telling than their complete silence on these facts. Some medical professionals must know this, but the masses are not being told while the mainstream media is so excited to rush a vaccine that wouldn't even be necessary if we eliminated with this kind of information applied.

Copper plate/mesh masks, gloves, clothings. This kind of clothing for nurses.

I am not going to go in to discussing vaccines but from what I can tell, it's something that would be completely unnecessary if people knew these things as preventative measures. Viruses would not be able to survive on these kinds of surfaces or in bodies of water and therefore couldn't be transmitted but people are too dull.

There's no profit in preventative medicine for mega-billion dollar pharma-industries/pharmAgencies that rely on treatments and endless prescriptions.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:03:32 AM by pyromancy »

Offline narvik2

How much of this "information and dis-information" is part of usual brain-washing?
we should/must not use our own brains, somebody else does it for us, takes care of us, -government, authorities, accredited institutes...they know better.
i have been surprised about how many- a good part- of population seems to go along with all this without questions.
because sufficiently terrified.? (and happy with cell-phone updates  ;))
gyms open here monday
 we have received hundred of pages of cleaning, disinfecting, hygenics, protocols, rules, restrictions, formulaes to sign for everybody.  no germ or microbe must survive in this sanitized world. ""kill them all for our safety" is remedy today?

like to add here an interesting study Dr. Masaru Emoto has done studying the effect word/thought/music has on water molecules ,( photographed on microscope freezed water melting-simply put)
links to site hado (Hado: The intrinsic vibrational pattern at the atomic level in all matter) photos:
https://www.masaru-emoto.net/en/crystal/
after heavy metal music: https://www.mynaturalhealer.com/dr-emoto-water-experiments/
maybe you like
Thanks to all, I appreciate so much this forum, much to read, much to learn

Online Sena

Quote from: narvik2
i have been surprised about how many- a good part- of population seems to go along with all this without questions.
Issa, this is because the fear of death is a very powerful emotion for most people. Atheists fear oblivion and Christians fear punishment. Seth and other teachers have done a great service by helping us understand something about pre-life and afterlife.

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
    • Like us on Facebook!
@narvik2 I have read too many articles that bring the dis-information into question. Little makes any sense at this point, we may never know the whole truth behind this pandemic. Of my friends, some are seriously uninformed and do not question what they are being fed. Some do critically think and examine the "information" we are given, and I cherish them.

Here's a recent article I enjoyed: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/490006-death-certificates-covid-19-do-not-trust/ The articles I read are not coming from conspiracy theorists, but instead well educated people that are on the front line.

@Sena, I really appreciate your assessment of the fear of death. Yesterday I visited, at a "safe" distance, a couple of friends that have been incapacitated with fear of death from this virus, and they are devoted Catholics. I wondered why they were so fearful of possible death. You answered my question.

Online Sena

Quote from: Deb
Here's a recent article I enjoyed: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/490006-death-certificates-covid-19-do-not-trust/ The articles I read are not coming from conspiracy theorists, but instead well educated people that are on the front line.
Deb, thanks for the interesting link.

"By Malcolm Kendrick, doctor and author who works as a GP in the National Health Service in England. .
As an NHS doctor, I’ve seen people die and be listed as a victim of coronavirus without ever being tested for it. But unless we have accurate data, we won’t know which has killed more: the disease or the lockdown?
I suppose most people would be somewhat surprised to know that the cause of death, as written on death certificates, is often little more than an educated guess. Most people die when they are old, often over eighty. There is very rarely going to be a post-mortem carried out, which means that, as a doctor, you have a think about the patient’s symptoms in the last two weeks of life or so. You go back over the notes to look for existing medical conditions.
I do know that other doctors put down Covid-19 on anyone who died from early March onwards. I didn’t. What can be made of the statistics created from data like these? And does it matter?

It matters greatly for two main reasons. First, if we vastly overestimate deaths from Covid-19, we will greatly underestimate the harm caused by the lockdown. This issue was looked at in a recent article published in the BMJ, The British Medical Journal.  It stated: “Only a third of the excess deaths seen in the community in England and Wales can be explained by Covid-19."

Offline Marianna

• BirdsongColors
Quote from: narvik2
i have been surprised about how many- a good part- of population seems to go along with all this without questions.because sufficiently terrified.? (and happy with cell-phone updates  )gyms open here monday  we have received hundred of pages of cleaning, disinfecting, hygenics, protocols, rules, restrictions, formulaes to sign for everybody.  no germ or microbe must survive in this sanitized world. ""kill them all for our safety" is remedy today?
Hi All, hi @narvik2
Good to see you here again and enjoying the forum. Glad to hear your gym is opening, but it is such a shame you'll have to follow '100 pages of cleaning and other protocols" - which in reality make no difference for someone falling or not falling ill.

But since we all create our reality, you created your participation too, and so you can "create" your better future - by expecting to see and visualizing people without masks, unobsessed by hand sanitizing, hugging among friends permitted and so on :)
As for research and photos of the Japanese scientist, I heard about it. And I use it in everyday life. Every time I fill my 3 liter pitcher with drinking water, I hold my hands around it and say "love, health". I am sure it is useful. As any action/word done/uttered with vibration of love is useful.

My husband and I get sick very infrequently, for health purposes only :) And though my husband thinks nothing of Seth and all such nonsense, he is affected by my thoughts telepathically and we are on the whole a very happy family :)

Offline Marianna

• BirdsongColors
Quote from: Sena
Issa, this is because the fear of death is a very powerful emotion for most people. Atheists fear oblivion and Christians fear punishment. Seth and other teachers have done a great service by helping us understand something about pre-life and afterlife.
Yes, Sena, thank you for this explanation. I also think that fearing/not fearing death makes a lot of difference. This and "you create your reality" makes my life a happy one - now. I am calm and not afraid not because I don't watch the news, but because I know that frightening info I come across online and in press has nothing to do with creating my tomorrow. No, it is not Polyanna style, but confidence in something that has proved itself true in smaller things for years.

Besides, Seth and a few others - are the sources I trust.                   

Online Sena

This is from am article in "The Lancet", the premier medical journal in the UK. It makes a suggestion on how so-called Third World countries should deal with the coronavirus:

"Concurrently, we suggest that countries must let people get on with their lives—to work, earn money, and put food on the table. Let shop keepers open and sell their wares and provide services. Let construction workers return to building sites. Allow farmers to harvest their crops and to transport them to be sold on the open market. Allow health workers to do their daily work as before, with sensible precautions such as use of gloves and masks to minimise the risk of exposure to the virus. And allow the average citizen to travel freely with restrictions only applied to clusters where lockdowns are necessary. Livelihoods are an imperative for saving lives. Some will say such an approach, which runs the risk of spreading disease, implies that the lives of poor people are not as valuable as those in wealthy countries. Nothing could be further from the truth. The policies of widespread lockdowns and a focus on high-technology health care might unintentionally lead to even more sickness and death, disproportionately affecting the poor. And, if such policies are mandated by global consensus, then global financial institutions must write off outstanding debts from low-income countries and finance the needed resources to underwrite the economic recovery of these countries."

The full article can be downloaded here:

https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)31089-8
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 10:26:21 AM by Sena »

Offline Marianna

• BirdsongColors
Thanks Sena! Sounds very reasonable.

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: Deb
I have to admit I have questions about the hydroxychloroquine controversy.

I guess I wasn't alone. :P

Top medical journal retracts Covid-19 study criticizing hydroxychloroquine after validity of research data questioned

Quote from: RT.com
The Lancet, one of the top medical journals in the world, has retracted a study questioning the safety of treating Covid-19 with anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine, following controversy surrounding the research firm behind it.

The retraction officially came at the request of the study’s authors, who admitted on Thursday they could “no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources.”

Healthcare analytics firm Surgisphere, which provided the data, has come under serious scrutiny in recent days as details about the company have come to light.

Though the firm claimed to have gathered their data from thousands of patients at hundreds of hospitals worldwide, an independent investigation has questioned the accuracy of their research. The firm was also found to have almost no online presence and only a handful of employees, one of whom is a science fiction writer and another who is an “adult” entertainer."

https://www.rt.com/news/490828-lancet-hydroxychloroquine-study-retraction-coronavirus/

Update: This has even more information:

https://www.rt.com/news/490734-hydroxychloroquine-faulty-data-science-flaw/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 05:44:47 PM by Deb »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Twelve divided by two (word):