Great Pyramid- Center of the SIM?

Started by T.M., May 25, 2021, 11:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.M.

Hi All,

I've been kicking around the idea for awhile that perhaps the great pyramid is the center of the SIM I believe we are in.
The correlations between the pyramid and earth are so numerous and precise, that to me I started wondering.

If we are in a SIM, is the pyramid causing undifferentiated energy to conform to the physical reality we experience?

Then a few days ago Gregg Braden comes out with this vid.

https://youtu.be/Odk8nmpQev4?t=2

Also if you listen to David Paulides, missing 411, he notes how many people go missing in areas where there's a high prevalence of granite boulders.
Like Like x 2 View List

Sena

Quote from: T.M.
I've been kicking around the idea for awhile that perhaps the great pyramid is the center of the SIM I believe we are in.
The correlations between the pyramid and earth are so numerous and precise, that to me I started wondering.
T.M., the Great Pyramid is indeed a mystery. Here is a quote from David Wilcock:

"My eyes soon locked onto The Great
Pyramid Decoded by Peter Lemesurier. I flipped through it and was dazzled by the number of
intricate diagrams I was seeing of the interior of the pyramid. It was a highly mathematical and
technical book, which didn't scare me in the least.
The Great Pyramid Decoded had an absolutely stunning premise—namely that there was a
mathematical message in the passages of the Great Pyramid. This code could be successfully
translated into spoken language, which the author meticulously reconstructed, revealing the logic
behind every single word in painstaking detail. The Pyramid Time Line accurately pinpointed many
of our own historical events that were far in the future from when the pyramid was constructed.

Most surprising, the Time Line continued past our own present moment, and ended with some very
impressive events. The author concluded that the pyramid was ultimately built to encode a prophecy
of a global ascension."

This is Seth on pyramids:

"The pyramids exist as other than physical matter, but it is only as physical matter that you perceive them. There are several important issues connected with the pyramids that are not as yet understood. The symbols upon them often were meant to be sounded, the sound setting up reverberations. Some of these would automatically open up many doors, leading to as yet undiscovered secrets—but only for those who understood the use of sound."
—TPS2 Session 605 January 17, 1972

Some people claim to have seen pyramids on the moon!!:

"As reported late in 1966, the U'S unmanned space probe, Orbiter 2, passed thirty miles above the surface of the Moon. NASA was attempting to find the most interesting location for our astronauts to land. The onboard camera photographed six pyramid structures that were arranged in a geometrical pattern, in a specific area within the Sea of Tranquility. These objects were arranged similar in plan to the Egyptian pyramids and the three stars of Orion. What is most interesting is that NASA picked that location for our first landing. It is interesting that NASA did not make any public announcements concerning this unusual situation." (from "Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs., think-tanks and Nordic secretaries" by William Tompkins, Robert Wood, Nick Redfern)

https://amzn.eu/exQ5GSx
Like Like x 2 View List

Deb

Another interesting video to listen to this afternoon!

The Great Pyramid and Ancient Egypt in general have always fascinated me. Especially the carvings and intricate ceremonies around death. The Great Pyramid was supposedly 4,478 years old (not 4,480 years old, but exactly 4,478 lol) in 2000 according to Cambridge University.

Also if you listen to David Paulides, missing 411, he notes how many people go missing in areas where there's a high prevalence of granite boulders.

Back in my ghost hunting days, it was theorized that granite can hold energy impressions, and places that were more active usually had granite beneath them. The visuals were supposedly residual energy, repeating over and over like an animated gif. :)

I wish there was a way to figure out a map of Seth's coordinate points. I wonder if we'd see there's a great concentration where the pyramid is located, which the potential for converging realities. It sure has lasted a long time. According to Wiki "It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact." It's mostly made of local limestone, which is certainly strong and dense, with granite shipped in from Aswan, almost 1,000k (621 miles) north of Giza, for the King's chamber, but still... And it remains mostly intact to this day. Mysterious for sure. I love it.
Like Like x 3 View List

Deb

Quote from: Pyramid Decoded
The Pyramid Time Line accurately pinpointed many of our own historical events that were far in the future from when the pyramid was constructed. Most surprising, the Time Line continued past our own present moment, and ended with some very
impressive events. The author concluded that the pyramid was ultimately built to encode a prophecy of a global ascension."

Do you suppose that timeline is shown in the book? That would be fascinating to go over and compare to history... and wonder about the future.

Sena

Quote from: Deb
Do you suppose that timeline is shown in the book? That would be fascinating to go over and compare to history... and wonder about the future.

Deb, the timeline may be in Lemesurier's book, "The Great Pyramid Decoded". I have not bought that book - I am relying on excerpts of that book in the Wilcock book.
Like Like x 1 View List

T.M.

Hi All,

One of the things that stands out to me, if you drop the zeros.
Theres 144 minutes in a day, theres 144 casing stones for the great pyramid.
Like Like x 2 View List

Deb

Interesting about the stones!

I happened to come across this article today, it was one of those sponsored click bait links in the media that usually turn out to be brain candy. I'm not going to bother fact checking it, no point, but this caught my attention:

"The Giza pyramid complex has enough stone to wall off the entire planet with a 2-feet tall stone wall." and
"After the hidden chamber in the Great Pyramid was discovered, scientists conducted a series of studies that showed that the pyramid actually concentrates electromagnetic energy in its internal rooms."

I liked that first illustration of the pyramids too. Actually all of the images are interesting.

https://www.tworeddots.com/view/mystery-of-the-pyramids/&page=2

Like Like x 2 View List

strangerthings

Hi All,

If we are in a SIM, is the pyramid causing undifferentiated energy to conform to the physical reality we experience?

Then a few days ago Gregg Braden comes out with this vid.

https://youtu.be/Odk8nmpQev4?t=2

How bizarre!!! Love Gregg Braden looking forward to watching this video!
Tysm ❤️

strangerthings

Quote from: Deb
Another interesting video to listen to this afternoon!

The Great Pyramid and Ancient Egypt in general have always fascinated me. Especially the carvings and intricate ceremonies around death. The Great Pyramid was supposedly 4,478 years old (not 4,480 years old, but exactly 4,478 lol) in 2000 according to Cambridge University.

Back in my ghost hunting days, it was theorized that granite can hold energy impressions, and places that were more active usually had granite beneath them. The visuals were supposedly residual energy, repeating over and over like an animated gif. :)

I wish there was a way to figure out a map of Seth's coordinate points. I wonder if we'd see there's a great concentration where the pyramid is located, which the potential for converging realities. It sure has lasted a long time. According to Wiki "It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact." It's mostly made of local limestone, which is certainly strong and dense, with granite shipped in from Aswan, almost 1,000k (621 miles) north of Giza, for the King's chamber, but still... And it remains mostly intact to this day. Mysterious for sure. I love it.

All of this reminds me of Leylines and Bruce Cathie
So very interesting thank you all great info!
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Speaking of pyramids....

Anyone seen info on the biggest pyramid ever found? Its in Alaska, it is black?

🤔🤔🤔

Linda Moulton Howe discusses it.... others do to.
Hot dayum I say.

Its all so very "hush hush" which for me has the opposite effect LOL
SEARCH SEARCH says ma brain.
🤷🏼‍♀️
Wow! Wow! x 1 View List

strangerthings

I miss my website lol

I used to talk about this...

It is why my vids on yt of Neville Goddard are presented with the image you see on them 😊🔥❤️

Seth also discusses the pyramid exercise.

(I'm watching the Gregg Braden vid)

Also, ewaranon on bitchute talks about flat earth and the "ancient" technology around the world in a way that I had fun with exploring.

There is another one that I fancied and if I find it I will post here.

Is flat earth real?  That wasnt why I initially went down that rabbit hole lol
I am training my mind to accept others points of views as valid as mine.
Besides, who here has ever actually seen the Earth?
The astronaut, "Buzz Aldrin", says we never went to the moon? He is talking to a little girl. Did he say that? Lol 🤷🏼‍♀️ He has been cryptic countless times.... 🙃
Also, who is filming the landing, and WHO is filming the leaving? LOL notice the camera panning upward as they "take flight".... ummmm what?
And what are those rainbow colored sparkly things as they leave? 😂😂😂😂
There is a scientist who no one can seem to vouge (sp) for that says the moon is plasma. (And @Sena, I am reminded of Gurdjieff lol)
Seth even mentions in audio cd, something about would you let the moon in your brain commit suicide?
Why would Seth say that?

Seth discusses real space travel ...  flat earth kinda covers this point in this way allowing me to ponder Seth's discussions further.

I am currently still filtering through it all. Wondering and pondering.

I have seen the fence. It is made from 100% pure love. Love like you never understood it to be. I found true love when I saw .... my Beloved. Man there isnt anything like it. (This right here was my quest to find out what was happening to me LOL 6 years later after what I was referring to as my "ufo baby" even though that was not what it was, I had no idea what was happening to me! Then... I found Neville.) 😂
"When the student is ready the teacher arrives."

Anyway, when searching through flat earth videos I encourage and highly suggest to skip all the ones that are titled with muck. Stay on the path and do not get distracted with such big phrases in titles as "look at this horror" "look at my discovered horror" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

AND DO NOT read the comments LOL its a war zone in there!

I avoid yt when searching through theories. Way too much mind-garbage.

Anyway I gave you a start with the name "ewaranon" no muck titles on bitchute or rumble or gab.
Although, I will not proclaim a topic or two is not skimmed over, simply because I am not recalling.

(Im also not fond of "gaia media"😬😬 but here I am watching this video lol)

Im surprised Gregg is doing work with them I really am. Maybe something has changed I do not know.

strangerthings

Ok so I just finished the braden video

Anyone else see what I am seeing at timestamp 17:16 ?!

Behind the tv looking thing.

He is adamant about the 4 and 5 advertisement (2different sets but only one used 👏🏻) bottles of water that being so careful he forgets about the HUGE one he never discusses?

Ummmm Why did he not talk about it? lol

And.... 🧐 would that not throw off your results? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

(Behave yourself strangerthings!....ok fine) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

😇

Sena

@T.M. who started this discussion. Hope you can rejoin us.
Like Like x 2 View List

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings

It is why my vids on yt of Neville Goddard are presented with the image you see on them 😊🔥❤️
St, that's an amazing diagram. I had never thought of the human brain as a pyramid. It gives meaning to the fact that humans evolved into upright animals rather than walking on four limbs.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/10/181004085355.htm
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Sena

St, that's an amazing diagram. I had never thought of the human brain as a pyramid. It gives meaning to the fact that humans evolved into upright animals rather than walking on four limbs.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/10/181004085355.htm

Wow amazing article lol doesnt surprise me one bit

There is a doctor that has a video out that states we do not have dna like they have harped over for so long but CHROMOSOMES

I forgot about that until just now. I will find it and post here or elsewhere with a link here to post

I dont want to show the whole thing because he goes into this spiel about life insurance companies and how evil they are 😂 (btw if you have life insurance do let your loved ones know and let them know who it is with because if you die , and they dont know, life ins will not be calling them to inform them LOL who knew that was a thing? But as you look into it there are so many people that seem to never get their money- how dishonest I say but then again we create our reality AND there is nothing wrong with being preventative to a point) I apologize for going off topic a little but it kinda needed to be said teehee)

Sena

There is a doctor that has a video out that states we do not have dna like they have harped over for so long but CHROMOSOMES
As we have been talking about pyramids, we see that structure is important, not just information. I found this article in a website linked to the prestigious scientific journal, "Nature":

https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/chromosomes-14121320/

QuoteCells package their DNA not only to protect it, but also to regulate which genes are accessed and when. Cellular genes are therefore similar to valuable files stored in a file cabinet — but in this case, the cabinet's drawers are constantly opening and closing; various files are continually being located, pulled, and copied; and the original files are always returned to the correct location.

Of course, just as file drawers help conserve space in an office, DNA packaging helps conserve space in cells. Packaging is the reason why the approximately two meters of human DNA can fit into a cell that is only a few micrometers wide. But how, exactly, is DNA compacted to fit within eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells? And what mechanisms do cells use to access this highly compacted genetic material?
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

strangerthings

Quote from: Sena
As we have been talking about pyramids, we see that structure is important, not just information. I found this article in a website linked to the prestigious scientific journal, "Nature":

https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/chromosomes-14121320/

QuoteCells package their DNA not only to protect it, but also to regulate which genes are accessed and when. Cellular genes are therefore similar to valuable files stored in a file cabinet — but in this case, the cabinet's drawers are constantly opening and closing; various files are continually being located, pulled, and copied; and the original files are always returned to the correct location.

Of course, just as file drawers help conserve space in an office, DNA packaging helps conserve space in cells. Packaging is the reason why the approximately two meters of human DNA can fit into a cell that is only a few micrometers wide. But how, exactly, is DNA compacted to fit within eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells? And what mechanisms do cells use to access this highly compacted genetic material?

https://findingseth.com/q/Chromosomes/
❤️🔥❤️