YouTube Seth Topics

Started by Deb, May 26, 2020, 11:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

I just found this YT channel today: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgXHr5S3oF0qetPfqxJfSw/search?query=Seth  The person doing these is Brian Scott (new to me), and he has a lot of material on his channel above and beyond the Seth stuff. For instance, Neville Goddard, Ra Material, other authors I've not heard of before.

I just downloaded the audio for Seth on Pandemics and Viruses, will give it a listen today. I also see he has a Bringing it All Together YT which brings together Reality Transurfing (Vadim Zeland), Joe Dispenza, Neville Goddard and LoA Abraham. That one is only about 30 minutes, I'll download that one as well.

Just a reminder that the free App MediaHuman YouTube Downloader will download video or audio from YouTube so you can put them on your device of choice. https://www.mediahuman.com/
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Deb

To update: I did listen to the shorter YT, Bringing It All Together, and really enjoyed it.

Then I started on Seth on Pandemics, and it's basically Brian Scott reading from Mass Events about epidemics. Which was great, he's a great narrator and I never get tired of Seth. Brian seems to be fairly new to Seth, at least it sounded like that to me, and he was bowled over (like we all are) how pertinent the book is to what's happening right now. I like this guy!

pyromancy

these two interviews with people who attended the ESP classes were very interesting. Apparently Seth called the first guy "The Poet" and directly spoke to him more than most of the other people in the classes.

I think this first video is much more interesting than the second except for the part in the second video where he describes Seth actually channeling a second Seth above him.

It's refreshing to hear from the first guy "You don't need Seth." with him describing how people can and have developed the same awareness in remote places where people can't even read. This is much different from people acting like you NEED their info, which is kind of what turned me away from the second interview guy. He seems nice and has good points but acts like it's the most important thing on Earth which may be true but I think that would scare a lot of people off lol.
___
https://afutureghost.blogspot.com/2017/11/interesting-quote-in-latest-seth-book.html

Reading this I picture playing the Sims. But [Seth#2] playing a character [Seth] playing the Sims [Human]

Seth #2 communicates through Seth #1 through Jane[a.k.a. ruburt]:
We form the reality that you know. We have spoken to you since the beginning of your time. We have inspired and helped those of your prophets who have looked to us. There is no need to worry about your friend (Ruburt). We want you to realize that there is more than your human reality. We want you to realize that there is consciousness without form, that there is consciousness with will and vitality that comes to you from beyond even those places that your Seth knows. We want you to realize that though it is hard for us to communicate, we spoke with your race before your race learned language. We gave you mental images and upon these images you learned to form the world that you know. We gave you the pattern by which your physical selves are formed. We gave you the pattern by which you learned to form your physical reality. We gave you the patterns intricate, involved and blessed from which you form the reality of each physical thing you know. The most minute cell within your brain has been made from the patterns of consciousness which we have given you. We gave you the pattern upon which you formed your entire physical universe and the comprehension that exists within each cell, the knowledge that each cell has, the desire for organization was given by us. The entire webwork was initiated by us. We taught you to form the reality that you know.
___

Here's useful info to protect yourself from coronavirus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbpg0DE_ilk&feature=youtu.be
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligodynamic_effect

Malachite and Azurite are secondary copper minerals which is why pennies turn that teal color when they oxidize. theyre related they're just different forms of copper so they should kill viruses. copper silver ion filtration systems
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper-silver_ionization

"A molecule of azurite is composed of three copper ions, two carbonate radicals, and one hydroxide group: Cu3(CO3)2(OH)2. A molecule of malachite is composed of two copper ions, one carbonate radical, and one hydroxide group: Cu2CO3(OH)2.Dec 30, 2018"

Azurite when held against the skin would make you absorb copper ions in to the bloodstream. This is why doorknobs are made of brass, Biblical and Egyptian healers had brass serpents, and silverware was originally made of real silver.
Like Like x 1 View List

Deb

Thanks for the interviews of Barrie and Rick. Barrie attended the Seth classes for less than a year, but somehow he's an expert. But I suppose there are people who can be told, "you make your own reality, go on now and make it a good one" and they will just say OK and run with the knowledge.

Rick Stack recorded a lot of the sessions, has pretty much devoted his life to teaching Seth classes ( https://sethcenter.com/ ) and publishing the books such as the deleted sessions, early sessions, etc., working closely with Rob Butts and Rich Kendall, until Rob passed away. Rick would promote people needing Seth because it's his livelihood. :) I'd say Seth is a great help to open people's minds to the idea that we are in charge of our own lives and reality, as most of us have been trained by society to believe the opposite, and to not tap into the greater reality. So yes, we shouldn't depend on Seth or anyone else to understand the greater reality, the knowledge is in us.

"Do not place the words of gurus, ministers, priests, scientists, psychologists, friends — or my words — higher than the feelings of your own being. You can learn much from others, but the deepest knowledge must come from within yourself. Your own consciousness is embarked upon a reality that basically can be experienced by no other, that is unique and untranslatable, with its own meaning, following its own paths of becoming."
—NoPR Chapter 22: Session 677, July 11, 1973

As far as protecting oneself from the coronavirus, Seth followers tend to have a different belief system when it comes to illness and/or injury: you make your own reality.

Quote from: pyromancy
It's refreshing to hear from the first guy "You don't need Seth."

Seth said that himself, over and over again. :)

If you have the time, this is an excellent YT from the channel I posted above. As mentioned in my second post above, it's basically Scott reading from The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events. It's really well read and goes into what's really going on with epidemics and natural disasters. Seth at his best!

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

pyromancy

I saw it a few days ago and thought it was intriguing.

It makes me think of how Elon Musk said in a recent interview with Joe Rogan that this is resulting in a meltdown practically because people want it to be. Overreacting, calling it the apocalypse. Why? People don't like how screwed up the current state of the planet and in a way want to overthrow it.

Deb

Quote from: pyromancy
It makes me think of how Elon Musk said in a recent interview with Joe Rogan that this is resulting in a meltdown practically because people want it to be. Overreacting, calling it the apocalypse. Why? People don't like how screwed up the current state of the planet and in a way want to overthrow it.

Why? That's the question of the decade. I wonder about that every day. Or I did, until I finally gave up racking my brain. I figure we may never know. Because that finally occurred to me, I decided to instead make the most of this down time as much as possible. My life has not been affected that much by this situation, and there have been many positives as a result. Not to take away from the people who have suffered.

When the shutdowns first started, I was one day standing in a checkout line at Walmart and the woman in front of me had a cart overloaded with food. She apologized, saying that it was because her kids were not going to be in school now and so she had to load up. Then she laughed and said, "I was all prepared for the zombie apocalypse, but not for this." Obviously a TWD fan, I got it.

It's not the "little people" that have been fueling this overreaction, they are reacting to what's being fed to them. So the question remains, for now.

pyromancy

There's something oddly coincidental I noticed.

I have some Asian tektites. I saw them in a store a few years ago and they were cut in a way that they looked just like obsidian. I had no idea what they were, they weren't labeled and I was drawn in to their mysterious energy. I asked the clerks and they told me "they were Phillipine tektites. Phillipinites. It felt like there was some mysterious intelligence in them.

Forward a few years, I bought some small ones and started reading science articles and journals about the different craters on Earth. A lot of them said it was a huge mystery where the Asian tektite crater was and it baffled researchers because it of how it threw debris across 10% of the Earth's surface.

and then suddenly, coinciding with the emergence of coronavirus in Wuhan not too incredibly far away from Bolaven plateau in Laos, the crater was discovered. The article is dated around January but the researchers discovered it months earlier.

Coronavirus emerged in November 2019.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/asia/australasian-impact-crater-laos-intl-hnk-scli-scn/index.html

The impact of this meteor nearly made homo erectus go extinct and the science journals I read said it was eerie about how the pantasma crater in Nicaragua is at an eerily antipodal point and landed at around the same time.

I can't help but think we are reliving the reverberation of that event in some way. A traumatic event that nearly made us go extinct 800,000 years ago suddenly re-emerged.

I'm not the kind of person that spreads fear. Today I just got some new copper poles to hold so I can absorb the copper ions in my skin and in to the bloodstream to kill pathogens. They're not expensive. Viruses can't live on them because of oligodynamism. It'd be wonderful if everyone knew, but hey where's the profit for vaccine corporations if people can make it so they never get sick to begin with? The idiot box treats this death toll like it's a hi score in a video game and they aren't even accurate.

In my opinion that meteor crater being rediscovered is a place where something terrible happened to primitive humans. Thousands upon thousands of humans may have been instantly vaporized by the impact of that meteor that must have looked ominous to whoever was alive during that time and saw those strange fireballs headed towards our planet from the outer galaxy unobscured by light pollution.

Rediscovering may have been akin to stumbling upon a grave.

We're lucky we have knowledge to protect ourselves unlike the millions of people who don't even know what microbes are.