Author Topic: TED Talk on Dreaming on Purpose  (Read 228 times)

Offline jbseth

Hi LarryH,

Wow that was really good. Thanks for posting that.  I love those Ted Talks.

I knew about the sewing machine invention coming from a dream and as I recall, I think that either Jonas Salk (polio vaccine) and or Dr. Fleming (penicillin) came up with the idea for this from a dream. I didn't know about Einstein's beam of light however.

I also really liked the way that the women who experienced the 3/11 event in Japan, summarized their dreams and the significance of them.

Thanks again for posting that.

-jbseth

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
  • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Finally got a chance to watch this video and really enjoyed it, thanks! I do solve problems during sleep, to the point now that if I'm struggling with something I tell myself to just let it go and I'll probably wake up with new ideas the next day. I can't say I've actually asked myself for answers, they just come often enough that I trust the process.

@SpiceMerchant42 you might enjoy this, it fits in nicely with your lucid dream experiment.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 01:35:19 PM by Deb »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Twelve divided by two (word):