Metamorphosis

Started by jbseth, June 16, 2020, 07:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

In SS, Ch21, S586, in talking about the "Second Coming", Seth says that the 3 personality groupings of Christ will form a new psychic entity, and when this occurs, a metamorphosis will take place. He also tells us that this event will initiate a metamorphosis on a human level also. Powerful stuff.

Recently, I discovered in UR1, Section 1, S687, that Seth says a few great men have triggered unused portions of the brain and in doing so, this gave them the ability to sense the great probable futures and their ramifications.

SS, Ch21, S586:

[... 66 paragraphs ...]

This personality will refer to the historical Christ, will recognize his relationship with that personality; but within him the three personality groupings will form a new psychic entity, a different psychological gestalt. As this metamorphosis takes place, it will initiate a metamorphosis on a human level also (emphatically), as man's inner abilities are accepted and developed.

UR1, Section 1, S687:

[... 23 paragraphs ...]

(Another one-minute pause.) Give us a moment ... The "unknown" reality sustains you and the web of life as you understand it. Your conscious concepts must enlarge so that the conscious self can understand its true nature. As you think of it, consciousness is barely — barely — half developed. It has learned to identify with one small group of neurologically accepted responses. Portions of the brain not used lie latent, waiting for the recognition that will trigger them into activity (intently). When this happens, the mind will become aware of the rich bed of probabilities upon which the ego now rides so blindly.

The great latent-but-always-sensed dimensions of spiritualized creaturehood will then begin to flower. A few great men have glimpsed those abilities, comma, and their love of the race and their integrity had caused them to trigger the unused portions of the brain.2 In their way they sensed the great probable future and its ramifications.

I wonder if this metamorphosis that Seth talks about in this "Second Coming" in S586, is related to this trigger that he talks about in S687? 

-jbseth

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Jbseth,

I thought you might find this interesting :)

pyromancy

I think the most interesting Egyptian icons are the Staff of Osiris which looks like the brain organs on top of the staff. The Mehen the coiled serpent.

And also google image "Egyptian pyramid brain" the way pyramids transform light with a prism remind me so much of what Seth is describing. The ROYGBIV 49th octave as a "pyramid gestalt" and their relation to the dimensions of a human head.

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Pyromancy,

I will check that out, Thanks!

pyromancy

I was going to buy a glass prism online they aren't very expensive and are used in science classes to educate people about the properties of light but I visited this mineral and gem shop and found a pretty clear quartz crystal pyramid. I feel like maybe buying a glass prism anyway just because my new pyramid is only like 70% clear it doesn't show the rainbow unless it's at a precise angle.

The reason I bought it is to focus on the ray of light corresponding to the energy centers in the body and meditate upon them. For example if you feel you want to enhance your mental abilities, focusing on the indigo ray would be helpful. This is the purest color. Colored objects absorb or reflect the color they are not the light color itself.

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Pyromancy,

I like the idea about the glass prism. I might get one too. I have a few crystals. Clear, Rose, those 2 are quartz. black and a purplish one, not sure what they are. I knew at the time I bought them, have forgotten now.

Someone suggested I throw a quartz one under my pillow to help me remember my dreams. It has been helping since I did.

pyromancy

I think another useful one for meditation/scrying is obsidian. It's historically been used by people for developing intuition since forever judging by archaeological discoveries in Mexico and China

The name "tezcatl" and the god Tezcatlipoca illustrate this