Author Topic: UFO's  (Read 88 times)

Offline jbseth

Offline jbseth

Re: UFO's
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 02:00:13 AM »
  • Quote Entire Post (or highlight some text for a PARTIAL quote)
  • Hi All,

Hey, I was just re-reading that UFO article. Did I read this UFO article correctly? Does it really say what it seems to say?

"The New York Times reports that a small group of government officials and scientists believe that objects of “undetermined origin” have crashed to Earth and been retrieved, including former Sen. Harry Reid. While some have been found to be man-made materials, there are question marks over others."

Does it really say that, "former Sen. Harry Reid" is an object of “undetermined origin” that has crashed to the Earth and has been retrieved? 

Wow that's quite a statement. I wonder what planet he comes from?  :)  :)  :) 

-jbseth 

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
    • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
      • Like us on Facebook!
    Re: UFO's
    « Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 05:31:37 PM »
  • Quote Entire Post (or highlight some text for a PARTIAL quote)
  • Quote from: jbseth
    Does it really say that, "former Sen. Harry Reid" is an object of “undetermined origin” that has crashed to the Earth and has been retrieved?

Ha ha, my take on the Harry Reid comment is that he believes that objects of undetermined origin have crashed to Earth and been retrieved.

I've had no personal experience with UFOs, but I can't discount them either. I just don't understand why, if they are real, the government would withhold that information. I've seen enough videos and even documentaries that keep my mind open.

I was a big X Files fan. I do believe the truth is out there. It's just getting to the truth that's difficult.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
    Name: Email:
    Verification:
    Type the letters shown in the picture
    Listen to the letters / Request another image
    Type the letters shown in the picture:
    Twelve divided by two (word):