Author Topic: UFO's  (Read 414 times)

Offline jbseth

Offline jbseth

Re: UFO's
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 02:00:13 AM »
  • Quote Entire Post (or highlight some text for a PARTIAL quote)
  • Hi All,

Hey, I was just re-reading that UFO article. Did I read this UFO article correctly? Does it really say what it seems to say?

"The New York Times reports that a small group of government officials and scientists believe that objects of “undetermined origin” have crashed to Earth and been retrieved, including former Sen. Harry Reid. While some have been found to be man-made materials, there are question marks over others."

Does it really say that, "former Sen. Harry Reid" is an object of “undetermined origin” that has crashed to the Earth and has been retrieved? 

Wow that's quite a statement. I wonder what planet he comes from?  :)  :)  :) 

-jbseth 

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
    • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    « Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 05:31:37 PM »
  • Quote from: jbseth
    Does it really say that, "former Sen. Harry Reid" is an object of “undetermined origin” that has crashed to the Earth and has been retrieved?

Ha ha ha.

I've had no personal experience with UFOs, but I can't discount them either. I just don't understand why, if they are real, the government would withhold that information. I've seen enough videos and even documentaries that keep my mind open.

I was a big X Files fan. I do believe the truth is out there. It's just getting to the truth that's difficult.
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 01:39:22 PM by Deb »

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
    • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    « Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 01:44:11 PM »
  • Well maybe something interesting is coming our way soon!

Quote from: PopMech article
    It’s unclear why Ratcliffe has decided to speak out about UAP now, although the former Director of Intelligence’s remarks may foreshadow a major report the Pentagon is set to release in the coming months. Indeed, 2021 promises to be one of the most significant years ever for the advancement of UFO disclosure—and that follows a year in which the U.S. Navy officially released three videos that show UFOs are genuine.

The UAPTF is the first official government program affiliated with UFO research since a 2000s-era unit that analyzed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and other UAP lost its funding in 2012, even though multiple sources confirmed with Popular Mechanics that the unit remained active in secrecy after its shuttering.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a35904670/pentagon-ufo-reports-objects-breaking-sound-barrier-without-sonic-boom/
    Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Offline jbseth

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 08:47:35 PM »
  • Hi Deb, Hi All,

Thanks for the post and the heads up on possible future UFO information unvailing.

In the recent US Navy data that was released, they mentioned a UAP that went from near sea level to something like 35,000 feet in a very short time period. Must faster than the speed of sound.

Given some of the interesting things that Seth has said, the thought has occurred to me that maybe the UAP transitions from FW1 to FW2 in an instant. Then while in FW2 it rematerialized back into FW1 at 35,000 feet, so fast that the US Navy thinks that its actually moving through FW1 the entire time?

Maybe they should take a look at what Seth had to say?  :)

-jbseth
    Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Sena

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 05:06:43 AM »
  • Quote from: jbseth
    Given some of the interesting things that Seth has said, the thought has occurred to me that maybe the UAP transitions from FW1 to FW2 in an instant. Then while in FW2 it rematerialized back into FW1 at 35,000 feet, so fast that the US Navy thinks that its actually moving through FW1 the entire time?
    jbseth, I agree that interpretation makes a lot of sense.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
    Name: Email:
    Verification:
    Type the letters shown in the picture
    Listen to the letters / Request another image
    Type the letters shown in the picture:
    Jane's last name (not case sensitive):
    Rob's last name (not case sensitive):