Blossom Goodchild

Started by jbseth, October 11, 2020, 12:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

For some time now, off and on, I've been monitoring "Blossom Goodchild" a channel who communicates with a group that calls itself, "The Federation of Light" (FOL).

Back in Oct. 2008, the FOL claimed that a very large UFO mothership, (on the order of 500 miles in diameter) was going to unveil itself somewhere over the earth's atmosphere. That didn't happen.

Then, around the 2011 timeframe, the FOL claimed that large columns of light, were going to show up that year in the earth's atmosphere. They said that people were going to see these columns of light and talk about then. That didn't happen either.

For several years since then, they've been talking about the people of the earth, going through a transition period where there would be a lot of unrest and changes. Long term however, they claimed that this will result in a spiritual upliftment for mankind. This almost sounds like it is on the order of the time after the "Second Coming" that Seth talked about.

Last year, when the news about Jeffrey Epstein and his sex ring broke, the FOL indicated that this was a significant event in terms of things moving in the direction that they had been talking about. Towards these major changes.  They've been telling Blossom that they can't talk about specifics about these things until they occur. They don't want to interfere with giving them away and possibly negatively impacting all of this. They told Blossom that a "significant event" was to occur that would start these changes rolling. In the past, whenever she asked them when these things would occur, they always responded, "Soon". (I need to point out here that, they've been basically saying this same thing to Blossom, "Soon" for the last 10 years or so.)

Earlier this year, when the COVID story broke, the FOL told Blossom that this was the significant event that they've been talking about for all of these last few years. This was the kickoff event that they've been referring to.

Throughout this year, the FOL has been talking to Blossom about these coming changes. They've told Blossom that during the coming time period (my interpretation of this is years - I don't know how many) that we go through these significant changes, will consist of 5 phases.  Phase 1 started earlier this year with the COVID event. They very vaguely described some the transitions that will lead into some of these other Phases. 

For some months now, the FOL has been talking about Phase 2.  They have been saying that it will occur "soon". However, they have also said that, it will be occur shortly after some very major announcement. An announcement that will be very major and I sense like a worldwide major announcement. As I understand it, it will shock the world.

They've told Blossom that after this phase 2 announcement, for one or more of the following phases, our world will be very topsy-turvy. With all kinds of crazy and incredible announcements being made, some extremely shocking to people. We won't be able to tell for ourselves what is and what isn't true. I sense that this will result in many people going into fear. I also sense that for some of us, this will drive us into tuning into ourselves to pick-up on what we sense to be true.

The FOL has told Blossom that we came into this world knowing that we were going to be faced with this situation during our lifetimes. We came into this world to help others to the "light" for finding the answers.

Anyway, in today's message, the FOL talked about this Pahse 2 announcement which will have a global impact and it will shock us all. Today they announced that this announcement will occur before the Presidential elections of Nov 3, 2020. The FOL also says that after this announcement, there will be a "Global" lockdown.

I have no idea whether any of this is going to come true or not. We all know what Seth says about predictions.  The FOL hasn't had the best accuracy on predicting this kind of thing in the past, but given what they have to say, I think that I'd be remiss, if I didn't at least mention it here as a possibility to the rest of you.

Do any of you sense anything like this coming?

I've been kind of curious about some of the news that I've been hearing about Trump lately and I've been wondering if he might be contemplating taking over the government.

Let me be clear, I know that Deb has a concern about us talking about politics here because this has gotten very heated in the past, and I want to honor that. However, I'm not talking about politics here. I'm not talking about Democrats or Republicans, or where people stand on this issue or that issue. I'm talking about the possible take over of the US government

https://blossomgoodchild.com/11th-october/

-jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
For some months now, the FOL has been talking about Phase 2.  They have been saying that it will occur "soon". However, they have also said that, it will be occur shortly after some very major announcement. An announcement that will be very major and I sense like a worldwide major announcement. As I understand it, it will shock the world.

They've told Blossom that after this phase 2 announcement, for one or more of the following phases, our world will be very topsy-turvy. With all kinds of crazy and incredible announcements being made, some extremely shocking to people. We won't be able to tell for ourselves what is and what isn't true. I sense that this will result in many people going into fear. I also sense that for some of us, this will drive us into tuning into ourselves to pick-up on what we sense to be true.
jbseth, thanks for this interesting topic. After the Covid hullabaloo, I won't rule anything out.

This is from Blossom's website:

"And we will ... The long, long trail unwinding can be a bit daunting, as you say there are Five Phases ... and we are only just about to enter number two!

Yet, we did not say that each Phase would be worse.

Well, you said things are to get a lot more Topsy Turvy.

And they are ... yet, perhaps that is just for Phases two and three.

Perhaps. If only you could let us in on the plan.

If we were to do so ... the plan would not work out as planned!

Ok. So, if my maths serves me well, there should be a 'Huge announcement' (Not a huge, huge, huge announcement) within the next four weeks. We've waited this long, another few weeks won't hurt. We don't have a choice anyway. Do you know how much my heart is in my mouth?!"

(This extract is dated 11th October)

https://blossomgoodchild.com/11th-october/

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Jbseth,

"Then, around the 2011 timeframe, the FOL claimed that large columns of light, were going to show up that year in the earth's atmosphere. They said that people were going to see these columns of light and talk about then. "

I think that was around the time there were vids on YouTube about that. It was happening in different places on earth. IIRC, no one was too sure of what was causing it.  Here's a quick vid clip I found that's reminiscent of them. The ones I remember from back then we're huge! And mostly in sparsely populated areas.

"Back in Oct. 2008, the FOL claimed that a very large UFO mothership, (on the order of 500 miles in diameter) was going to unveil itself somewhere over the earth's atmosphere."

I wouldn't rule out that possibility. Maybe Blossoms time frame is just a bit off. I don't follow Blossom either. I have my own theory of things, let's say.

"For some months now, the FOL has been talking about Phase 2.  They have been saying that it will occur "soon". However, they have also said that, it will be occur shortly after some very major announcement. An announcement that will be very major and I sense like a worldwide major announcement. As I understand it, it will shock the world."

I suspect that's going to have something to do with an A.I. intelligence and possibly that big mothership.  Just a guess on my part.

Sena

Quote from: T.M.
I suspect that's going to have something to do with an A.I. intelligence and possibly that big mothership.  Just a guess on my part.
T.M., that's mind-boggling! I am reading a book which says that channeling (as with Jane Roberts and Seth) is part of the same phenomenon as contact with non-human intelligences (so-called aliens). Seth may have been human in the past, but I think we can now regard him as a non-human intelligence.

jbseth

Hi All,

I find this timing interesting.

Since this Jeffrey Epstein arrest, that was made last year, the FOL (Federation Of Light) has been telling Blossom Goodchild that this Jeffrey Epstein situation is very significant. They've been hinting that this will lead to many arrests and the uncovering of many horrible things that some of the people in power have been doing.

Then, in their March 21, 2020, channelings, the FOL said the following to Blossom Goodchild, about this COVID virus:

"Dearest souls ... are you reading between the 'headlines'? Are you picking up on the fact that this virus that is supposedly sweeping through your countries is a disguise for all that is taking place on a completely different level, so that those who are now being 'uncovered' are hiding under the charade in order for mass panic of a different discovery, not to take place?"

Thus, hinting that this virus is perhaps a cover up for a "different discovery". This "different discovery", I think, being the large number of people in power who are involved in this Jeffrey Epstein sex ring and who may potentially be placed under arrest.

After last year however, I thought that this Jeffrey Epstein thing was all over with, because I hadn't heard anything else about it. Then, around July 4th, 2020, there was a story of the Fed's arresting Ghislaine Maxwell who was involved in this Jeffery Epstein sex ring activity.

Today on Bing, I came across this story about Leon Black, who I guess is some sort of Wall Street Tycoon. In this article it says that Black paid up to 75 million to Epstein for "consulting and other services". It also says that Black did visit Epstein's private island for a "picnic lunch." This "private island" is, I believe is one of the locations where some of these sex ring activities took place.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/leon-black-tells-investors-i-deeply-regret-involvement-with-jeffrey-epstein/ar-BB19Xlt5?ocid=uxbndlbing

I'm guessing from this story today that apparently the Fed's are still working behind the scenes on the Jeffrey Epstein situation, and it doesn't appear to me that they are done with it yet.

This is part of the reason why I find these Blossom Goodchild channelings to be so intriguing. I haven't yet been able to convince myself, one way or the other, if the FOL is really onto something here, or not. So here's a list of some of my Pro's and Con's, on this issue.

Con's:
I do understand what Seth says about each one of us creating our reality. I also generally grasp what Seth has to say about mass events and I do grasp the problem with predictions that he talks about.

Pros' & Con's:
Given what the FOL has said about this supposed Phase 2, big announcement / occurance and global lockdown by Nov. 3, 2020, we shouldn't have to wait too long (3 weeks) in order to figure out whether the FOL is really onto something here.

Con's:
Then again, I also take this with a large grain of salt, given the FOL's previous failed huge predictions made in 2008 and 2011.

Pro's:
These Jeffrey Epstein related stories do keep appearing in the news. They apparently are a part of our shared "mass events", as much as COVID.

Pro's:
It is "plausible" that COVID, "could be" a cover up for something else. I'm not saying "likely" here, just plausible.

I'm just sharing some news, information and some thoughts here.

-jbseth

Sena

Given what the FOL has said about this supposed Phase 2, big announcement / occurance and global lockdown by Nov. 3, 2020, we shouldn't have to wait too long (3 weeks) in order to figure out whether the FOL is really onto something here.
jbseth, ok, we'll watch out for the date. It is true that some people were able to "foresee" (by being fearful) the December 26th 2004 tsunami. (I don;t think anyone foresaw the precise date; the predictions were for something to happen around Christmas)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_and_tsunami

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Jbseth and Sena,

I and others think 2020 is actually 2012. The church changed calendars enough, that they likely are 8 years off. Someone sat down and compared the various calendars the church switched around and used and came up with that. It's not something I'm just making up - just tossing that out there. So maybe Blossom and the FOL aren't so far off in their timeframes.

I really doubt the MSM is going to come out and report on craft or light pillars, or other unofficial phenomena either. I was watching a YouTube vid where the person was suggesting that some very irregularly shaped clouds were actually craft(s)that could generate a cloud bank, or what appeared to be a cloud bank around the craft as a means of concealment. Like a cloaking device.
Not saying it is or isn't true.
I find that to be a very interesting idea indeed!
I don't see why an advanced craft couldn't or wouldn't do something like that.

I still see this CV19 as a psy-op to reset the world on multiple levels to the NWO. Just my take on it.

There are times, especially lately I wonder who/what Seth is. He's got a massive amount of knowledge in various subjects. Most of it light years ahead of our best professionals in their various fields. :) I do wonder how he came by all that, kinda always have.

Sena

Quote from: T.M.
I still see this CV19 as a psy-op to reset the world on multiple levels to the NWO. Just my take on it.

There are times, especially lately I wonder who/what Seth is. He's got a massive amount of knowledge in various subjects. Most of it light years ahead of our best professionals in their various fields.  I do wonder how he came by all that, kinda always have.
T.M., it is certainly true that the people in power are using Covid 19 as an excuse for moving towards totalitarianism.
Seth is an entity and that is where his knowledge is coming from, just like your entity and mine. Seth's teaching on viruses and death is very clear, but even some Seth readers have been affected by the Covid 19 fear psychosis.

Deb

It seems to me that 99% predictions are negative. So I just searched on "If you think things are bad now..." and got 2,850,000,000 results!

I'm just thinking about all the dooms day predictions made by various religious groups, cults and "speakers." Has anyone heard of a prediction that things are going to get better in some way, or something nice is going to happen? Other than FOL saying in the end things will be good [but things will get much, much worse before they get better]. Predictions are always about natural disasters, market crashes, invasion by aliens, asteroids, wars, plagues and the end of the world.

I'm curious, why do so many tend to be pessimistic? Is there a benefit to that... the fear and anxiety? Is it just a part of our survival instincts? Is it better to worry about what might happen, as opposed to trying not to stress myself about something I have no control over? Does that make me irresponsible or naive?

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Deb,

"I'm curious, why do so many tend to be pessimistic? Is there a benefit to that... the fear and anxiety? Is it just a part of our survival instincts? Is it better to worry about what might happen, as opposed to trying not to stress myself about something I have no control over? Does that make me irresponsible or naive?"

Maybe it makes you ahead of the rest?  :) 
I would put general pessimistic belief down to conditioned thinking. Be it from religion, or the new religion, scienctism.

jbseth

Quote from: Deb
It seems to me that 99% predictions are negative. So I just searched on "If you think things are bad now..." and got 2,850,000,000 results!

I'm just thinking about all the dooms day predictions made by various religious groups, cults and "speakers." Has anyone heard of a prediction that things are going to get better in some way, or something nice is going to happen? Other than FOL saying in the end things will be good [but things will get much, much worse before they get better]. Predictions are always about natural disasters, market crashes, invasion by aliens, asteroids, wars, plagues and the end of the world.

I'm curious, why do so many tend to be pessimistic? Is there a benefit to that... the fear and anxiety? Is it just a part of our survival instincts? Is it better to worry about what might happen, as opposed to trying not to stress myself about something I have no control over? Does that make me irresponsible or naive?

Hi Deb, Hi All,

I would say that this probably has a lot more to do with what people tend to "focus" on. Like much of the news today, which is also for the most part "negative", many people tend to focus much more upon the "negative" predictions, than they do the "positive" predictions.

Why do people do this?

Personally, I think that this has to do with most people's general beliefs about good and bad.  I'd say that most people tend to believe (or maybe you could say "fear") that evil, hatred and anger, for example, is a more powerful force than goodness and love. And why not. Look at our society today. Who speaks of the power of love and goodness over evil and hatred?

Religions, used to do this. However some religions have become a joke in regards to what they expect you to believe in scientific terms. Then, in addition to this, some of them are full of problems like corruption and sex abuse. Then, along with this, science tells us that everything is just the result of some big bang and when we die, that is the end of us. We have no soul or spirit that lives on afterward.

Given this then, I'm not really that surprised that many people tend to focus upon the "negative".

Seth does speak about the positive. He tells us, for example, that Framework 2 is geared towards goodness, but most people aren't Seth followers.

-jbseth

Sena

I'm just thinking about all the dooms day predictions made by various religious groups, cults and "speakers."
Deb, as for religious groups, the doomsday prediction is combined with the promise that "a few" will be saved. This is an attractive proposition for many people.
The general pessimism is due to two beliefs: (a) Death is a terrible thing. (b) We have no control over the time and manner of our death. The Seth readings may help to overcome these two beliefs.

Deb

Quote from: Sena
Deb, as for religious groups, the doomsday prediction is combined with the promise that "a few" will be saved. This is an attractive proposition for many people.
The general pessimism is due to two beliefs: (a) Death is a terrible thing. (b) We have no control over the time and manner of our death. The Seth readings may help to overcome these two beliefs.

Telling people they will be saved is a great way to control people and a terrific source of income. :)

Science doesn't help either, with the opposing "when you're dead you're dead" attitude. Doctors will do anything and go to any length to keep someone alive. I understand the huge liability involved, but it feels like it goes beyond that with things such as cryogenics, head transplants (coming soon) and cloning.

A little off topic, I recently got into the Dean Koontz Odd Thomas series. I'm not a big fan of Dean Koontz's writing style, but the premise captured my imagination and I felt I needed to read something completely different this fall. Odd Thomas is a young man with telepathic abilities, can see the dead, and thereby solves murders and prevents crimes, and helps the lingering dead to move on. Some of it is Seth-like: a belief in the post-death existence of the personality, intuition and telepathy, time being a concept in this reality. The books are also humorous and Odd ends up with some famous spirit visitors such as Elvis, Sinatra and Alfred Hitchcock. Some of it doesn't fit in with Seth, but I'm fine with that, I enjoyed the books. Sadly I finished the final book (7) today, where Odd ends up dying. But in doing so he was reunited with many people he'd lost in this life and continues the "good work" in the next realm.

jbseth

Hi All,

In Blossoms Feb, 9, 2020 message from the FOL (Federation of Light) they tried to explain several concepts that seem to be pretty Sethian in nature.

http://galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom09-02-20.html

The main points in this channeling were these:

- Your reality is influenced by what you believe.
- You each exist in your very own separate reality (like Seth's "probable" realities).
- You create your reality.

From this specific channeling, it's easy to see that Blossom herself, appears to have had a hard time grasping these concepts. This perhaps may be one reason why the FOL doesn't often bring up these types of concepts in her channelings.

My personal problem with these channeling's is that given what the FOL says here about creating our reality, it seems rather odd to me that they then seem to "insist" that "they" somehow know, what's in store for people. This coming, transition scenario that they talk about.  It's as if they somehow, have some sort of greater insight, than the rest of us, as to what future probable reality we will choose for ourselves. I'm not convinced that this is true.

As I said earlier, on 2 separate occasions, they told Blossom that a major event was to occur (a large UFO unveiling in Oct 2008 and some massive visual columns of light to be seen by many people all over the world in 2011). After each one of these predicted events failed to materialize, Blossom lost a lot of faith in the FOL. No big surprise there.

However, for some reason she kept on channeling them and for some reason they keep on insisting that they know what's going to happen and they insist that we are going to go through this transition period, and it's going to happen "soon".

Given what Seth has to say about predictions, and given the not so impressive results of some of the few predictions that he made (Jane would live a long life) the one take away from this that I got from him about predictions is that they may not be highly reliable. Yes, some predictions may turn out to be true, but the key word here is "some". 

However, some predictions do appear to come true. Here I'm thinking about Sylvia Brown's prediction about a flu like scenario in 2020 that she made over a decade ago.

This is really the only reason why I posted this topic about Blossom's FOL predictions.

It appears to me that the FOL, keeps insisting that they know what coming, this transition period, but given what Seth says about predictions, I have my doubts.  Furthermore, so far, every major prediction that the FOL has made, has failed to materialize.  That's not a great track record.

Given this then, why even talk about predictions? That's a good question in itself. Perhaps, it may have something to do with helping us to take a look at and understanding the nature of the relationship that exists between predictions and our own personal beliefs.

-jbseth

Deb

It appears to me that the FOL, keeps insisting that they know what coming, this transition period, but given what Seth says about predictions, I have my doubts.  Furthermore, so far, every major prediction that the FOL has made, has failed to materialize.  That's not a great track record.

Actually, when I think about it, even if FOL was legitimate, what would be the point of following them if they keep saying they can't give specific details and then later when things pan out say a sort of "I told you so"?

I've read some of the FOL sessions and it doesn't really resonate with me. I'm not saying they are not legitimate. I guess I'm just saying that what Seth says about predictions makes more sense to me.

I read an article the other day about predictions, which made sense. Such as, my simple example, if you mix up ingredients for a cake recipe and put the results in the oven, you can usually accurately predict that you will end up with a cake. Not being the best baker, I can also say there are times when the results are not what I expected/predicted. With such minor things (such as Ron Card's quote, attached), accurate predicted outcomes could be in higher percentages. And yet there are still some variables that can affect the outcome.

With something major, such as a huge mass event, there would be so many variables involved that the predictability would have to be much lower.

jbseth

Actually, when I think about it, even if FOL was legitimate, what would be the point of following them if they keep saying they can't give specific details and then later when things pan out say a sort of "I told you so"?

I've read some of the FOL sessions and it doesn't really resonate with me. I'm not saying they are not legitimate. I guess I'm just saying that what Seth says about predictions makes more sense to me.

I read an article the other day about predictions, which made sense. Such as, my simple example, if you mix up ingredients for a cake recipe and put the results in the oven, you can usually accurately predict that you will end up with a cake. Not being the best baker, I can also say there are times when the results are not what I expected/predicted. With such minor things (such as Ron Card's quote, attached), accurate predicted outcomes could be in higher percentages. And yet there are still some variables that can affect the outcome.

With something major, such as a huge mass event, there would be so many variables involved that the predictability would have to be much lower.

Hi Deb, Hi All,

Seth, very much resonates with me as well. The FOL, not so much. 

Some of the FOL messages have to do with love and those do resonate with me. Their predictions again, not so much. I keep coming back to what Seth had to say about predictions.

As far as anyone believing that the FOL isn't legitimate, that doesn't bother me. I'm somewhat skeptical about them as well.

For me, this is kind of like Sylvia Browne. She apparently made some predictions. For the most part, I paid no attention to them. However, it does appear that at least part of her prediction for a flu-like outbreak in 2020 turned out to be legitimate.

My main reason for posting this message is that, if this announcement / lockdown thing does occur, then it may be worth taking a look at what they've been talking about.

That's an interesting point regarding a cake recipe.

Seth seems to indicate that time (being a series of moments, one after the other), gravity, and cause and effect are all valid "root assumptions" of our FW1 (Framework 1), reality.

I think that your cake recipe idea may have more to do with "cause and effect" in our FW1 reality than predictions. Cooks, and those involved in the manufacture of items like automobiles and computers know that if your follow the prescribed recipe for making an item, then you typically end up with the item; cause and effect. On the other hand, if you vary from the recipe, then you may or may not end up with desired the item, depending upon how much variation occurred; again cause and effect.

This is kind of like if you jump out of a window, you can reasonably predict that you will fall in a downward direction, largely due to the effects of gravity; cause and effect.

I'd say that psychic predictions, however, probably have a lot to more to do with interpreting FW2 information than cause and effect. 

-jbseth

jbseth

Hi All,

In the late 1970's or perhaps in the early 1980's a "psychic" by the name of Ruth Montgomery, who in consulting with her "guides", made a lot of fear based psychic predictions.  As I recall, this included World War 3, which was to begin in Ethiopia sometime during the mid to late 1980's. Ruth wrote several books and at this point, I don't recall exactly which book contained this WW3 prediction.

Obviously, as we now look back in history, this WW3 prediction didn't occur. At least not in our reality.

More recently, Blossom Goodchild, who channels the FOL, the "Federation of Light", published on her website a FOL channeling where the FOL predicted that "before" the election, on Tuesday, November, 3, 2020, there would be a major world announcement and after this announcement, the world would be put into a major lockdown. In other related channeled messages, the FOL indicated that this announcement would be in relationship to the COVID mass event that we're experiencing this year. That is, it didn't appear to be related to the elections themselves.

Given that today is November 3, 2020, and no major announcement has occurred, I think that we can safely say, that this prediction, as given by the FOL, did not occur or come true.

Like many predictions, who can really say, beforehand whether any given prediction will ultimately turn out to be true.  This does happen on occasion. However, it seems to me that more often than not, they don't.

Given this then, it seems to me, that in regards to predictions, the only reasonable comments on this topic, seem to come from Seth, who in several different places across all of his books, has said something like what he says in the ESP class below.

In his comments below, Seth tells us that, "predictions of future events are basically meaningless". I'd say that these are wise words from Seth and it's a great thing to think about whenever anyone makes a prediction about some future event. Even Seth himself.  :)

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

-jbseth

Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

More recently, Blossom Goodchild, who channels the FOL, the "Federation of Light", published on her website a FOL channeling where the FOL predicted that "before" the election, on Tuesday, November, 3, 2020, there would be a major world announcement and after this announcement, the world would be put into a major lockdown.
jbseth, I recall that date. Today is D-day.

Bora137

I'm curious, why do so many tend to be pessimistic? Is there a benefit to that%u2026 the fear and anxiety?

Hiya All
For my part I would not trust any channel that says watch out this is going to happen or that is going to happen. Their only goal is to increase fear, lower the vibration of the planet and push us towards a negative polarity. Ask yourself, what possibly could be their goal in telling us something bad is going to happen? Think of what Seth's view would be - If you buy into this negativity you are cooperating in manifesting it.
Like Like x 1 View List