Barbara Marciniak on the "collective bondage of fear"

Started by Sena, November 03, 2020, 05:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

Barbara Marciniak is a trance channel who attended some Jane Roberts Seth sessions in the 1970's. Her book "Path of Empowerment : Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos" was published in 2004. Her reference to "collective bondage of fear" appears relevant to the current epidemic of fear related to a virus:

"You are living in a time when opportunities for self-empowerment, expanded awareness, and spiritual growth appear to be unlimited. From some points of view, this is "the time and the place to be" in the midst of many, many probable realities, dimensions, and avenues of existence. As a consequence, the times in which you live are particularly challenging because you are currently immersed in exploring a very intense section of the course in human development. A powerful impetus to achieve increasingly pronounced states of greater awareness and sensitivity is driving you to feel, heal, and deal with your life situations and possibilities. All the people of Earth are in crisis, and this crisis stems from a deeply ingrained fear of knowing the truth. To release this collective bondage of fear, you must be willing to see more and go deeper into what you know. It is now time to integrate your spiritual essence and become mature about how you use your mind. You are in the midst of a tumultuous transformation, an initiation through the dark night of the soul, and you must be willing and able to identify the problems occurring in your personal and collective life and manifest their solutions."

"The current fashion in Western civilization promotes doubters and skeptics who are recognized and rewarded for their worrisome speculations. And because of an ancient ingrained fear of the body and its wisdom, people can no longer tell the difference between what they are told is the truth and what makes sense to them. This collective denial has now achieved a critical mass, and ages of emotionally toxic debris are rising to the surface to be identified and safely released. From a bigger picture of reality, the people of Earth are emerging from an amnesiac-like state of collective shock, which has blocked the influx of spiritual knowledge into the human gene pool. And while it is quite obvious to many that "you create your reality," the vast majority of humans still need to be awakened from the unconsciously controlled trance of powerlessness that they voluntarily took on." (from "Path of Empowerment: New Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos" by Barbara Marciniak)

Kindle version: https://amzn.eu/0vCrUJj

https://www.encyclopedia.com/science/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/marciniak-barbara-fl-ca-1988

jbseth

Hi Sena, Hi All,

Many years ago I came across what I think was probably Barbara's first book, "Bringers of the Dawn". This book appears to be a series of channeled message about Aliens and earth beings.  Interestingly enough, at about the same time, I also discovered Bashar's book, "Blueprint for Change" which is also a book of channeled message about Aliens and earth beings.

https://www.amazon.com/Bringers-Dawn-Pleiadians-Barbara-Marciniak/dp/093968098X/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1LHDVCK18Z591&dchild=1&keywords=barbara+marciniak&qid=1604424644&sprefix=barbara+mar%2Caps%2C255&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.com/Bashar-Blueprint-Change-Message-Future/dp/1562841130/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=bashar&qid=1604425225&sr=8-6

Barbara's book seemed to contain a lot of "fear" based ideas about various aliens, some of whom have been negatively controlling earth beings, and things like that.  I can see from your post above that she still seems to be at least indirectly dwelling on fear related issues.

On the other hand, in Bashar's book, he seems to basically be talking about some of the very same Aliens. However, in his book, what he seems to say about theses Aliens is generally much more positive.

So, I asked myself, which, if either, of these two channels are accurately portraying the true status of these Aliens beings?  I have no idea.

However, I do know that Seth seemed to stress that people not dwell upon fear based ideas because what you dwell upon, you can create for yourself.

For me, a lot of the fear based ideas that Barbara talked about in her book, the "Bringers of the Dawn", didn't seem to necessarily line up very well with some of what Seth had to say.

-jbseth

Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
Barbara's book seemed to contain a lot of "fear" based ideas about various aliens, some of whom have been negatively controlling earth beings, and things like that.  I can see from your post above that she still seems to be at least indirectly dwelling on fear related issues.
jbseth, I have not read Barbara Marciniak's entire book. In what I have read, there are a number of things I disagree with, but T think she may have been successful in predicting "the collective bondage of fear" which we now see.

Sena

Sena

Quote from: Victor
Hello, I'm the same guy from Brazil :)))
That's good to know. Hope you and your family are well.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Michael Sternbach

Quote from: Sena
Barbara Marciniak is a trance channel who attended some Jane Roberts Seth sessions in the 1970's. Her book "Path of Empowerment : Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos" was published in 2004

Hi Sena

I didn't know that Barbara Marciniak attended some of Jane Robert's sessions - that's interesting, though. I am familiar with all her books; I read them with interest in the early 2000's.

The quote you provided indeed seems highly relevant to the current pandemic panic. Thanks for sharing!
Like Like x 1 View List

Michael Sternbach

On the other hand, in Bashar's book, he seems to basically be talking about some of the very same Aliens. However, in his book, what he seems to say about theses Aliens is generally much more positive.

So, I asked myself, which, if either, of these two channels are accurately portraying the true status of these Aliens beings?  I have no idea.

However, I do know that Seth seemed to stress that people not dwell upon fear based ideas because what you dwell upon, you can create for yourself.

For me, a lot of the fear based ideas that Barbara talked about in her book, the "Bringers of the Dawn", didn't seem to necessarily line up very well with some of what Seth had to say.

Hi jbseth

Well, I beg to differ in this regard. Barbara Marciniak's view on aforementioned aliens seemed comparatively moderate to me. I don't consider the ideas she presented "fear based" in any way - however, I am open to discussion.

For that matter, Sena's quote does not suggest such to me either. Overall, I always found Barbara's messages empowering and uplifting.

Sena

Quote from: Michael Sternbach
I am familiar with all her books; I read them with interest in the early 2000's.
Michael, thanks for your comments. I have read only one of her books, and I agree that her message is a positive one consistent with the Seth teachings:

"The awakening of consciousness is being cast to the forefront of your own life because you are here at this time to learn how to manage your energy. Will you overcome the program of fear as a qualifier of your experience? Will you pursue the quest of transformation by trusting yourself and your intuition? You are called upon to think for yourself, to believe in yourself, and to consciously create a peaceful and sustainable version of reality by accepting complete responsibility for your life." (from "Path of Empowerment: New Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos" by Barbara Marciniak)

Kindle edition: https://amzn.eu/frP0JtA
Like Like x 1 View List

jbseth

"The awakening of consciousness is being cast to the forefront of your own life because you are here at this time to learn how to manage your energy. Will you overcome the program of fear as a qualifier of your experience? Will you pursue the quest of transformation by trusting yourself and your intuition? You are called upon to think for yourself, to believe in yourself, and to consciously create a peaceful and sustainable version of reality by accepting complete responsibility for your life." (from "Path of Empowerment: New Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos" by Barbara Marciniak)

Hi Michael, Hi Sena, Hi All,

Some years ago, I bought and read two of Barbara's books, "Bringers of the Dawn" and "Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library", but I no longer own either one.  At the time, I was curious about what her channel had to say, since they talked about Aliens, something that Seth never seemed to discuss.  While reading these books I noticed that unlike, Seth and some of the other channels, that I've read, her channeled messages seem to have a lot to do with fear, fear based ideas and overcoming fear. An example of what I'm talking about was given in the quote above by Sena:

"Will you overcome the program of fear as a qualifier of your experience?"

For me, the fact that many of her messages seem to have something to do with fear,  set off some red flags, given that Seth indicates that we shouldn't focus or dwell on the negative, as this will only bring it to us. 

Below are just two examples of some of her fear based ideas that she expresses in "Bringers of the Dawn".

Bringers of the Dawn, Chapter 7, P86:
We will honestly say to you that fear will always play a part in your evolutionary process, so get used to it. Do not feel that fear is bad.  When you succumb to your fears and allow yourself to buy into them, then you must cycle through them and experience all you feel so that you can overcome them. Begin to say, "I will transmute this fear. I will understand that it is part of the plan. I will understand that it can serve me." Remember, your power and your ability to create reality through your will ends where your fear begins.  And we will tell you - life is meeting fear. Begin to look at the events of your life and how to create them. Understand that you always create them to serve you. You are trained for this. You are coded for this.

Bringers of the Dawn, Chapter 8, P87:
The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist. We represent what is outside of what you have been taught exists. It is where you sometimes venture and where we want you to dwell; it is outside of where society has told you you can live.

You have been controlled like sheep in a pen by those who think they own you – from the government to the World Management Team to those in space. You have been deprived of knowledge by frequency control. Think of frequency as individual broadcasting and receiving through which you dial into the station of your choice. It is the broadcasting of carrier waves of intelligence. The range of frequency is unlimited, and the range of intelligent matter, is unlimited.

To view these quotes, go to the Amazon website below. Use the "Look Inside" feature, and page down to pages 86 and 87.

https://www.amazon.com/Bringers-Dawn-Pleiadians-Barbara-Marciniak/dp/093968098X/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2K7DTIPBPVJQN&dchild=1&keywords=barbara+marciniak+books&qid=1605972041&sprefix=barbara+marciniak+b%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-2

As I recall, in this same book she also talks about, what I think she referred to as the, "Tin Lizzy's".  This was a race of Reptilians from, I don't remember now, maybe Orion, who apparently were completely in control of us humans here on Earth. They did some gene splicing or something like this in the past and were in complete control of us.

Again a lot of fear and negativity.

Like many channeled writings, I ask myself, is any of this really true? I don't know.

If not, then is it healthy or wise for anyone to be focusing on this fear and negativity.
Probably not.

-jbseth

Sena

And we will tell you - life is meeting fear.
jbseth, thanks for the quotes. It seems to me that the statement "life is meeting fear" is a reasonable one. When I developed a cough and fever in March this year, I did feel a certain amount of fear. I think it would be unwise to deny the existence of fear. Fear becomes a problem when it has become incorporated in a belief system such as "Covid 19 is a terrible disease and I have no control over it."

Michael Sternbach

Some years ago, I bought and read two of Barbara's books, "Bringers of the Dawn" and "Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library", but I no longer own either one.  At the time, I was curious about what her channel had to say, since they talked about Aliens, something that Seth never seemed to discuss.  While reading these books I noticed that unlike, Seth and some of the other channels, that I've read, her channeled messages seem to have a lot to do with fear, fear based ideas and overcoming fear. An example of what I'm talking about was given in the quote above by Sena:

For me, the fact that many of her messages seem to have something to do with fear,  set off some red flags, given that Seth indicates that we shouldn't focus or dwell on the negative, as this will only bring it to us. 

JB (can I call you that? Or would you prefer another name? Addressing you as "jbseth" somehow seems awkward to me at present),

I feel we may be treading a narrow line here. On the one hand, Seth indeed advises us not to dwell on negative thoughts and emotions, on the other hand, he cautions us not to suppress them or deny their existence.

QuoteYour  thoughts  are.  You  may approve  or  disapprove  of  them, in the  way that you  think  of  a  storm,  for  example.  Left  alone,  your  thoughts  are  as  various, magnificent,  trivial,  frightening,  or  glorious  as  a  hurricane,  a  flower,  a  flood,  a toad,  a  raindrop  or  the  fog.  Your  thoughts  are  perfectly  themselves.  Left  alone, they  come  and go. You  with  your  conscious  mind  are  to  discriminate  among  those  thoughts  as to  which  ones  you  want  to  form  into  your  system  of  beliefs  (intently),  but  in  so doing  you  are  not  to  pretend  blindness.  You  may  at  times  wish  that  a  rainy  day were  a  sunny  one,  but  you  do  not  stand  at  the  window  and  deny  that  the  rain  is falling,  or  that  the  air  is  cold and the  sky dark. Because  you  accept  the  rain  as  a  present  reality  does  not  mean,  either,  that you  must  believe  that  all  days  are  stormy,  and make  that  obvious  misconception a  part  of  your  beliefs  about  reality.  So  you  do  not  have  to  pretend  that  a  "dark" thought  doesn't  exist.  You  do  not  have  to  take  it  as  fact  that  all  of  your  thoughts would be  murky,  left  alone,  and try  to hide  them. Some  people  are  afraid  of  snakes,  even  of  the  most  harmless  variety,  and blind  to  their  beauty  and  place  in  the  universe.  Some  are  afraid  of  certain thoughts,  and so are  oblivious  to their  beauty and their  place  in mental  life.
   Since  you  have  all  kinds  of  thoughts  there  are  reasons  for  having  them,  as you  have  all  kinds  of  geography.  Within  your  reality  it  is  as  foolish  to  deny  the existence  of  certain  thoughts  as  it  would  be,  say,  to  pretend  that  deserts  do  not exist.  In  following  such  a  course  you  deny  dimensions  of  experience  and diminish  your  reality.  This  does  not  mean  that  you  have  to  collect  what  you think  of  as  negative  thoughts,  any  more  than  it  means  that  you  should  spend  a month  in  a  desert  if  you  do  not  like  them.  Period.  It  does  mean  that  within nature  as  you  understand  it,  nothing  is  meaningless  or  to  be  pretended  out  of existence.

-- From NoPR, p. 135 f.

In fact, when I first read Nature of Personal Reality, I was impressed by Seth's permissive and down-to-earth attitude, as contrasted with some popular self-help books that advocate a forced kind of positivity and  tell us to just keep smiling when we feel trapped in the fangs of internal darkness.

QuoteBelow are just two examples of some of her fear based ideas that she expresses in "Bringers of the Dawn".

Bringers of the Dawn, Chapter 7, P86:
We will honestly say to you that fear will always play a part in your evolutionary process, so get used to it. Do not feel that fear is bad.  When you succumb to your fears and allow yourself to buy into them, then you must cycle through them and experience all you feel so that you can overcome them. Begin to say, "I will transmute this fear. I will understand that it is part of the plan. I will understand that it can serve me." Remember, your power and your ability to create reality through your will ends where your fear begins.  And we will tell you - life is meeting fear. Begin to look at the events of your life and how to create them. Understand that you always create them to serve you. You are trained for this. You are coded for this.

That could be a passage right out of a Seth book, in my opinion, were it not for the fact that Marciniak's Pleiadians have their own peculiar way of expressing things, their own unique vantage point - which however seems to be pretty much in accordance with the Seth teachings.

QuoteBringers of the Dawn, Chapter 8, P87:
The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist. We represent what is outside of what you have been taught exists. It is where you sometimes venture and where we want you to dwell; it is outside of where society has told you you can live.

You have been controlled like sheep in a pen by those who think they own you – from the government to the World Management Team to those in space. You have been deprived of knowledge by frequency control. Think of frequency as individual broadcasting and receiving through which you dial into the station of your choice. It is the broadcasting of carrier waves of intelligence. The range of frequency is unlimited, and the range of intelligent matter, is unlimited.

Well, to me, this seems like a pretty accurate description overall of what is actually going on. Isn't the current "pandemic panic" (as I call it) an excellent example of it?

Alright, it seems to suggest intention where, in many cases, I assume ignorance. As in essentially well-meaning prisoners of their own belief systems leading other prisoners into yet deeper imprisonment.

Whereas some other cases indeed suggest intention, as in certain forces pursuing their own agendas, ultimately to the detriment of humanity and our planet.

So yes, possibly Marciniak's books do not adequately take into account the great variety of influences that actually exists.

QuoteTo view these quotes, go to the Amazon website below. Use the "Look Inside" feature, and page down to pages 86 and 87.

https://www.amazon.com/Bringers-Dawn-Pleiadians-Barbara-Marciniak/dp/093968098X/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2K7DTIPBPVJQN&dchild=1&keywords=barbara+marciniak+books&qid=1605972041&sprefix=barbara+marciniak+b%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-2

As I recall, in this same book she also talks about, what I think she referred to as the, "Tin Lizzy's".  This was a race of Reptilians from, I don't remember now, maybe Orion, who apparently were completely in control of us humans here on Earth. They did some gene splicing or something like this in the past and were in complete control of us.

Again a lot of fear and negativity.

Like many channeled writings, I ask myself, is any of this really true? I don't know.

If not, then is it healthy or wise for anyone to be focusing on this fear and negativity.
Probably not.

-jbseth

I once encountered them Lizzies in what appeared to be a lucid dream or astral travel experience. Although "encountered" may actually not be the most accurate term, rather, I ran away from them and silently watched them from my hideaway. I still recall the reptilian smoothness with which they moved, both astonishingly elegant and deeply uncanny.

Do these beings physically exist in a certain star system? Do they exist on a non-physical ( "astral") level of the multiverse? Are they mere symbols, representing a dark side of our own psyche? I haven't made up my mind yet how I ultimately want to look at them.

Maybe having a bogey-alien helps some of us putting a finger on their own obstruction to their higher potential; who knows... Although such would seem to offer more of a temporary relieve, at best.

Awhile ago, I came across a book called "Alien World Order. The Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race", written by Len Kasten. It was an exciting read, akin to a good sci-fi story. Is it based on fact or imagination? I feel I lack the information that would be required to decide this one way or the other, currently.

I do know that reptilian-like beings play a prominent role in myths both ancient and modern, and therefore in humanity's collective unconscious (to use a Jungian term). So they do deserve to be looked into, in as unbiased a way as possible.
Like Like x 2 View List

Sena

Well, to me, this seems like a pretty accurate description overall of what is actually going on. Isn't the current "pandemic panic" (as I call it) an excellent example of it?
Michael. thanks for recommending "Bringers of the Dawn". I have now started reading it, and it seems interesting. A quick quote: "What happens on Earth now will affect the entire universe." In the preface to the book, Barbara acknowledges her debt to the Seth books.

Another quote: "There are those in your system who believe we are here to spread fear, but we do not see it that way."

jbseth

In NOPR, Ch 3, S616, Seth tells us the following story. 

Once more, if you become aware of your own conscious thoughts, these themselves will give you clues for they clearly speak your beliefs. If, for example, you have scarcely enough money on which to live, and you examine your thoughts, you may find yourself constantly thinking, "I can never pay this bill, I never have any luck, I'll always be poor." Or you will find yourself envying those who have more, degrading the value of money perhaps, and saying that those who have it are unhappy, or at best spiritually poor.

(11:10.) When you find these thoughts in yourself you may say, and rather indignantly: "But those things are all true. I am poor. I cannot meet my bills," and so forth. In so doing, you see, you accept your belief about reality as a characteristic of reality itself, and so the belief is transparent or invisible to you. But it causes your physical experience.

You must change the belief. ...

Then in this very same session, in regards to this, Seth also tells us the following.

[...]  These are limiting beliefs. They will distort true reality — your own true reality.

I think that this story does a great job of demonstrating how sometimes, an idea can seem so real to us, or so obvious, that we come to think of it as a fact, a truth, a characteristic of reality. That is, sometimes we do this when, in fact, this idea is really just nothing more than a belief.

Furthermore, in some cases, some of these beliefs can be very limiting as well.

It seems to me that a lot of Barbara's ideas and statements have to do with fear. Such as in Sena's quote above, where she said.

And in the book "Bringers of the Dawn", where she said.

"We will honestly say to you that fear will always play a part in your evolutionary process, so get used to it...."

and

"You have been controlled like sheep in a pen by those who think they own you..."

To me, what Barbara seems to be doing here is expressing a bunch of ideas about how things work, some of which have to do with fear. To me, what I see going on here is that she's just expressing a bunch of "beliefs" about reality.  These are not necessarily "characteristics" of reality however.

If it is your standpoint that many of the ideas here that Barbara is expressing are in fact true, or actually "characteristics" of reality, and not just beliefs, then I'm OK with that.  However, just because I said that I'm OK with this, this doesn't mean that I agree with you about this.

Here's the thing.  I think that there is a significant element of fear behind a lot of her messages.  Furthermore, throughout her messages, this fear based element seems to keep popping up over and over again and this tends to keep drawing people back to this focus on fear. 

I don't happen to think that this ongoing focus on fear is necessarily good for people, nor do I necessarily believe that many of her fear based messages are even true. This is the reason why I personally don't care for her messages. That and the fact that I recognize that a lot of what she has to say about the various Alien races, may not, be true either.

Look, I'm not saying that we should deny our fears or ignore our fears. Nor am I saying that we shouldn't deal with them when they occur. However, I certainly don't believe that we need to focus on or dwell on them either.

This is why I really don't care for her channeled messages. Furthermore, since I don't really care of them, I'm really not interested in any discussion about them either.

-jbseth

Like Like x 2 View List

Michael Sternbach

Michael. thanks for recommending "Bringers of the Dawn". I have now started reading it, and it seems interesting.

Sena,

Glad to assist you! :)

Perhaps you want to look into "Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library" as a follow-up. - I love its view of our planet as a "library" of sorts where vital information from all over the Universe comes together.

QuoteA quick quote: "What happens on Earth now will affect the entire universe."

Nice! And consistent with what some other sources shared regarding Earth's key position in the cosmos.

Here's yet another quote, from aforementioned book:

"The  same  thing  is  happening  on  a  universal  level.  Earth is  one  of  the  essential  libraries  of  this  galaxy  and  universe, so  this  is  why  the  drama  is  so  big.  As  Earth  goes  through  her transmutation,  the  combined  psychic  energy  of  Earth's  inhabitants  will  send  the  message  of  her  transformation  process, which  will  eventually  ripple  out  vibrationally  and  create  a great  shift  in  how  all  worlds  participate  in  the  sense  of  polarity in this universe."

QuoteIn the preface to the book, Barbara acknowledges her debt to the Seth books.

As a general source of inspiration, helping to activate her own access to psychic information. That's how I am getting this anyway. - Now I faintly recall having read this part so many years ago...

QuoteAnother quote: "There are those in your system who believe we are here to spread fear, but we do not see it that way."

Neither do I. I see this more as clarifying things and putting them in perspective.

Seems like a good idea for me to review "Path of Empowerment" sometime...
Like Like x 1 View List

Michael Sternbach

In NOPR, Ch 3, S616, Seth tells us the following story. 

Once more, if you become aware of your own conscious thoughts, these themselves will give you clues for they clearly speak your beliefs. If, for example, you have scarcely enough money on which to live, and you examine your thoughts, you may find yourself constantly thinking, "I can never pay this bill, I never have any luck, I'll always be poor." Or you will find yourself envying those who have more, degrading the value of money perhaps, and saying that those who have it are unhappy, or at best spiritually poor.

(11:10.) When you find these thoughts in yourself you may say, and rather indignantly: "But those things are all true. I am poor. I cannot meet my bills," and so forth. In so doing, you see, you accept your belief about reality as a characteristic of reality itself, and so the belief is transparent or invisible to you. But it causes your physical experience.

You must change the belief. ...

Then in this very same session, in regards to this, Seth also tells us the following.

[...]  These are limiting beliefs. They will distort true reality — your own true reality.

I think that this story does a great job of demonstrating how sometimes, an idea can seem so real to us, or so obvious, that we come to think of it as a fact, a truth, a characteristic of reality. That is, sometimes we do this when, in fact, this idea is really just nothing more than a belief.

Furthermore, in some cases, some of these beliefs can be very limiting as well.

JB,

There is no question about anything you quoted in my view and, I believe, neither in Barbara's view.

Quoting Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library, p. 6:

"As a  member  of  the  Family  of  Light,  the  ability  to  change  reality exists  innately  inside  you.  You  must  create  the  belief  system whereby  you  can  do  this,  because  your  mind  is  structured  to evolve  and  form  your  experience  based  on  what  you  command, no matter what paradigm-platform you spring from."

QuoteIt seems to me that a lot of Barbara's ideas and statements have to do with fear. Such as in Sena's quote above, where she said.

This is simply stating that sometimes our view of our reality may be tainted by fear and encouraging us to step beyond such a limiting framework. I don't know about you, but I have been there on various occasions throughout my life and could well use that kind of reminder.

QuoteAnd in the book "Bringers of the Dawn", where she said.

"We will honestly say to you that fear will always play a part in your evolutionary process, so get used to it...."

Yes, and this statement applies to other "negative" emotions as well, such as anger, impatience, jealousy, guilt, indifference, etc. Different individuals will be prone to experiencing some of these difficulties more than others, but in any case, this is also where their greatest potentials for growth and expansion in consciousness lies.

Quoteand

"You have been controlled like sheep in a pen by those who think they own you..."

Yes, we all have been indoctrinated to one degree or another by those who felt entitled to bend our views in conformity with what they set out for us.

QuoteTo me, what Barbara seems to be doing here is expressing a bunch of ideas about how things work, some of which have to do with fear. To me, what I see going on here is that she's just expressing a bunch of "beliefs" about reality.  These are not necessarily "characteristics" of reality however.

If it is your standpoint that many of the ideas here that Barbara is expressing are in fact true, or actually "characteristics" of reality, and not just beliefs, then I'm OK with that.  However, just because I said that I'm OK with this, this doesn't mean that I agree with you about this.

Here's the thing.  I think that there is a significant element of fear behind a lot of her messages.  Furthermore, throughout her messages, this fear based element seems to keep popping up over and over again and this tends to keep drawing people back to this focus on fear. 

I don't happen to think that this ongoing focus on fear is necessarily good for people, nor do I necessarily believe that many of her fear based messages are even true. This is the reason why I personally don't care for her messages. That and the fact that I recognize that a lot of what she has to say about the various Alien races, may not, be true either.

Look, I'm not saying that we should deny our fears or ignore our fears. Nor am I saying that we shouldn't deal with them when they occur. However, I certainly don't believe that we need to focus on or dwell on them either.

This is why I really don't care for her channeled messages. Furthermore, since I don't really care of them, I'm really not interested in any discussion about them either.

Fair enough. I hope I have been able to clarify my own view in the foregoing. If it still doesn't quite agree with yours, so be it. I will enjoy further discussing "the Pleiadians" with Sena and whoever wishes to chime in.
Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Yes, and this statement applies to other "negative" emotions as well, such as anger, impatience, jealousy, guilt, indifference, etc. Different individuals will be prone to experiencing some of these difficulties more than others, but in any case, this is also where their greatest potentials for growth and expansion in consciousness lies.
Michael, it seems to me that this question of "negative emotions" is quite important. The following is a quote from Bringers of the Dawn:

"Consciousness feeds consciousness. It is hard for you to understand this concept because
you feed yourself with food. The food for some beings is consciousness. All food contains
consciousness at some point in its own development, whether you fry it, boil it, or pick it from the
garden; you ingest it to keep yourself nourished. Your emotions are food for others. When you are
controlled to bring about havoc and frenzy, you are creating a vibrational frequency that supports
the existence of these others because that is how they are nourished.
There are those who live off the vibration of love, and that group would like to reestablish
the food of love on this planet.
They would like to turn this universe into the frequency of love so
that it can have the opportunity to go out and seed other worlds."

How I understand this is that positive emotions feed positive developments, while negative emotions do the opposite. This brings to mind Gurdjieff's statement that negative emotions "feed the moon". I think it is significant that Barbara Marciniak appears to have come to the above idea independent of Gurdjieff.

https://fourthwaytoday.org/food-for-the-moon-or-self-remembering/

Michael Sternbach

Michael, it seems to me that this question of "negative emotions" is quite important. The following is a quote from Bringers of the Dawn:

"Consciousness feeds consciousness. It is hard for you to understand this concept because
you feed yourself with food. The food for some beings is consciousness. All food contains
consciousness at some point in its own development, whether you fry it, boil it, or pick it from the
garden; you ingest it to keep yourself nourished. Your emotions are food for others. When you are
controlled to bring about havoc and frenzy, you are creating a vibrational frequency that supports
the existence of these others because that is how they are nourished.
There are those who live off the vibration of love, and that group would like to reestablish
the food of love on this planet.
They would like to turn this universe into the frequency of love so
that it can have the opportunity to go out and seed other worlds."

How I understand this is that positive emotions feed positive developments, while negative emotions do the opposite. This brings to mind Gurdjieff's statement that negative emotions "feed the moon". I think it is significant that Barbara Marciniak appears to have come to the above idea independent of Gurdjieff.

https://fourthwaytoday.org/food-for-the-moon-or-self-remembering/

I seem to recall that Seth said somewhere that the output of our consciousness manifests on and enriches other levels of reality.

It seems conceivable that some entities feed on our lower emotions. In fact, there are some fellow human beings that seem to do just that.

Astrologically speaking, the Moon indeed collects whatever humanity transmits and broadcasts it to the cosmos at large. By the same token, she also plays a role in manifesting on the Earth what she receives from other celestial bodies. So there is some kind of two-way action occurring.

To conclude this somewhat erratic reply  ;D, I think the relevance of negative emotions to our spiritual evolution lies in their potential for transformation into positive emotional states and attitudes. Various metaphysical systems offer practical methods to that end.

Seth's particular approach as given in NoPR includes accepting problematic emotions as such and using them as a guide to the underlying beliefs that ultimately generate them. He further suggests a visualization exercise that includes dwelling on more constructive beliefs, letting the mind generate the kind of emotions that naturally accompany the latter, and contemplating the desired results. If memory serves.