Soul

Started by jbseth, March 06, 2021, 12:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

I just saw a great Disney Pixar "animated" movie, called "Soul".

It's about a man who's a music teacher and the story takes a great look at what happens after we die and before we're born. It also has to do with inspiration and determination.

While in the category of a "children's story" I really think it's an adult story as well.
Anyone who likes, Seth ideas, philosophy and / or creative ways of looking at things will probably really enjoy this movie.

Here's the trailer for this movie.

-jbseth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsLIiBStEs

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Deb

Gosh, that looks really great. Turns out it's only available on the Disney channel, and I don't have that (no cable TV, just streaming and Netflix).

I'm going to see if I can just sign up for the Disney channel for one month and watch it tonight. Pixar is always great, and the movie seems VERY Sethian.

BTW if a few of you see this, I'm working on an update Seth Research Project post to hopefully get up tomorrow. Some very interesting synchronicities have come up in the past few weeks, some exciting (for me)new  discoveries that I'd like to share.

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

jbseth

Quote from: Deb
BTW if a few of you see this, I'm working on an update Seth Research Project post to hopefully get up tomorrow. Some very interesting synchronicities have come up in the past few weeks, some exciting (for me)new  discoveries that I'd like to share.

Hi Deb, Hi All,

I'm looking forward to hearing about your new updates and experiences.

-jbseth

Like Like x 1 View List

Deb

OK, I just watched Soul for the second time and I absolutely LOVED it! One of the best movies I've seen in a while. A great story line, the Seth-like concepts of us coming from F2, the amazingly creative graphics, how amazing CGI has become, a lot of lessons to learn about what's really important in life. To quote, was it the old lady on Barney Miller?, "I laughed, I cried, it moved me." Seriously, I enjoyed everything about it. Thank you!

I made an update on the research project here: https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=2316.msg18317#new

jbseth

Hi Deb, Hi All,

Me too Deb. 

I really liked a lot of the ideas that they expressed in this movie, like the way that souls get their personalities.

-jbseth
Like Like x 1 View List

dougdi

Yes, +1! Wonderful on so many levels.
Like Like x 1 View List