Author Topic: Passion for the so-called "Mind Powers" since childhood  (Read 84 times)

Offline Victor

• Wiccan
Please don't judge me. But do you guys have this passion for physical abilities, like psychokinesis, telepathy, clairvoyance and etc. Is there any information on Seth's spiritual abilities?

Offline jbseth

Hi Victor,

Welcome to the forum.

Hey, I’m not exactly sure what you are asking for here so I’ll just say this. From the discussions that I’ve had with various member of this forum over the years, I’d say that, as a rule, the members of this forum are a fairly open-minded group.  Over the years I’ve been involved in discussions on topics such as Atlantis, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Travel, Reincarnation, psychic powers, witchcraft, LSD, Ghosts, Demons, Time Travel, Mentalists, Viruses, Epidemics, natural disasters, Reality, Beliefs, Astrology, …

In addition to this, I’m not sure how much you know about Jane, her husband Rob and Seth, but in addition to channeling the Seth information, Jane herself was an incredibly gifted psychic and medium. Here’s some of the interesting things that Jane, Rob and Seth have experienced and participated in.

Seth materialized some physical hands directly over the top of Jane’s hands. 

Seth materialized himself in front of Jane. Rob and a guest Bill both witnessed this.

Jane had an OOB where she popped into a taxi where some friends were vacationing in Puerto Rico.

Jane had an OOB where she visited two brothers in California.

Through Jane, Seth demonstrated his ability to psychically pick up on many images purposely hidden previously by Rob.

Jane psychically picked up information from a dead woman and transmitted this information to her step daughter.  In fact in doing this, this dead woman nearly took over Jane. The step daughter was completely convinced that Jane actually briefly became this dead woman.

Jane, Rob and others performed some "Table-Tipping" experiments.

Jane had an OOBE where after seeing her body, still laying in her bed, she was attacked by a black thing. After being attacked she jumped back into bed, woke up and by doing so escaped the black thing.  Seth then explained to her why this happened and what it was all about.

There are actually quite a few very interesting stories like this scattered throughout many of Jane’s and Seth’s books.

Along with all of this, Seth also explains how a lot of this stuff actually works.

-jbseth

Offline Sena

Quote from: Victor
But do you guys have this passion for physical abilities, like psychokinesis, telepathy
Victor, I have had a few experiences of telepathy. I wish I had more experiences, but I feel it is best not to get "hung up" on psychic powers.

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
  • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
Hi Victor, I've always been interested on psychic abilities and have had some interesting experiences that I can't explain. And my intuition/telepathy has gotten a lot more active lately. I've had people close to me tell of things that they've experienced, such as telekinesis, who are people who have no interest in such things at all. But they had experiences that can't be explained with every day science.

I love the idea that there's more to this place than what meets the eye.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Jane's last name (not case sensitive):
Rob's last name (not case sensitive):