Author Topic: Abraham-Hicks on Dissatisfaction  (Read 206 times)

Offline Victor

• Wiccan
Don’t you know people that have all the money in the world and are still dissatisfied? Don’t you know people that are living in what you think is your dream house who are dissatisfied with it?

Don’t you find it amazing that people who OUGHT to be happy under the conditions that you think you are reaching for aren’t?

And doesn’t it sort of point out to you that you just can’t compare anything anyone else is living with what you are living?  – Abraham-Hicks, Caribbean Cruise April 8th, 2006

Offline Sena

Quote from: Victor
And doesn’t it sort of point out to you that you just can’t compare anything anyone else is living with what you are living? 
Victor, this is true. I was communicating with a Buddhist girl in Sri Lanka, and I was trying to gently introduce Seth's ideas. I wrote to her saying that we each one of us chooses before birth what happens in this life. She, believing in karma, rejected this, saying, "Then why do people suffer? Who would choose to suffer?".

Offline Michael Sternbach

• Star-Lord
    • My blog:
Quote from: Sena
Quote from: Victor
And doesn’t it sort of point out to you that you just can’t compare anything anyone else is living with what you are living? 
Victor, this is true. I was communicating with a Buddhist girl in Sri Lanka, and I was trying to gently introduce Seth's ideas. I wrote to her saying that we each one of us chooses before birth what happens in this life. She, believing in karma, rejected this, saying, "Then why do people suffer? Who would choose to suffer?".

Hi Sena

To this I would ask back: "Who would choose to climb a difficult mountain, given the considerable discomfort and risk that comes with this?" And yet there are people who do just that.

We may not readily understand why our entity has chosen to send us into a particular set of circumstances. We don't see the bigger picture that our inner self is well aware of.
Like Like x 1 View List

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Jane's last name (not case sensitive):
Rob's last name (not case sensitive):