The Inner Self creates physical reality

Started by Sena, April 21, 2021, 05:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

""The physical environment is as much a part of you, then, as your body. Your control over it is quite effective, for you create it as you create your fingertip. ... Objects are composed of the same pseudo-material that radiates outward from your own physical image, only the higher intensity mass is different. When it is built up enough, you recognize it as an object. At low intensity mass it is not apparent to you. "Every nerve and fiber within the body has an inner purpose that is not seen, and that serves to connect the inner self with physical reality, that allows the inner self to create physical reality. In one respect, the body and physical objects go flying out in all directions from the inner core of the whole self."" (from "The Seth Material" by Jane Roberts, Chapter 10)

https://amzn.eu/bGgykLj

jbseth

Hi All,

I recently came across a comment made by Seth about man and killing and why it's wrong for man to kill. This is from TES4, S182.  Oddly, I don't recall ever seeing this comment before, even though I've completely read this book several years ago. It's funny how that happens. Could it be that new material is constantly being added to the Seth books all the time and we just don't seem to notice it. 

Anyway, what Seth said in this comment in Session 182 seem to make sense and go along well with the idea that our inner self create the physical reality and it also goes along with the idea we each create our own "glass" or our own "Mark" if you will, from our own unique perspective and space continuum.

TES2, S68:

[...]

Neither of you can see the glass that the others see. We spoke of this briefly. I would like to go into more detail. The three of you each create your own glass. You each create your own glass in your own personal perspective. Therefore, here you have three different glasses, but each one exists in a different perspective, in an entirely different space continuum.

[...]

Physical objects simply cannot exist unless they exist in a definite perspective and space continuum. But each individual creates his own space continuum.

These continuums exist in a positive manner. They are not illusion. They exist spontaneously and simultaneously, but no man can walk in another man's space perspective.

[...]

You perceive Mark, Joseph, sitting in your chair. He sits in his own chair, which he has constructed in his own space continuum and personal perspective.

Here's some background information on Session 182. This wasn't a planned session. Bill and Peggy Gallagher were visiting Rob and Jane. It sounds like they all decided to hold some sort of séance. While all 4 were sitting around a coffee table, holding hands, Jane asked, "Is anybody there?"  Eventually Seth came through and started talking to them. Nobody took any notes during this session. However immediately after this session, Rob wrote down (and added to later) what he recalled that Seth talked about during this session. The information below comes from Rob's memory of what Seth said in this session.

TES4, S182:

[...]

(So far man's behavior has him headed for destruction rather than survival. Seth repeated several times that for civilized man to kill is wrong. An animal in the jungle killing for food is one thing. To kill for the sake of killing is another. When a wild animal kills, the killed is replaced in the natural scheme of things. No gap is left, and the balance of nature is maintained. When man kills he rips out a part of himself that he has created. Man will stop killing when he realizes this, and that death is not an ending but a change of form.

-jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
But each individual creates his own space continuum.
jbseth, thanks for the quotes. This is the key point, "each individual creates his own space continuum". This makes sense only if there is constant telepathic communication, which is confirmed by Seth:

"As telepathy operates constantly at a subconscious level, as a basis for all language and communication, so clairvoyance operates continually so that the physical organism can prepare itself to face its challenges" (from "The Early Sessions: Book 2 of The Seth Material" by Jane Roberts, Robert Butts)

jbseth

Hi Sena, Hi All,

Yeah, there are several places in the Seth information where Seth tells us that the inner self creates the world of the outer self.  Personally, I think that this relationship between the inner self and the outer self has a lot to do with understanding some of what Seth means when he tells us, "You" create "your" reality. "You" (your inner self), does create "your" (your outer self) reality.

Seth also has some interesting things to say about the inner self. In particular, I'm referring to the comment that Seth made in S119 (I bolded this comment below).

Apparently, this inner ego is not all that "concerned" with the outer world.

TES9, S509:

It is this inner self, out of the massive knowledge and unlimited scope of its consciousness, that forms the physical world, that provides stimuli to keep the ego constantly at the job of awareness. It is the inner self, termed here the inner ego, that organizes, initiates, projects, controls the EE units of which we have been speaking lately, transforming energy into objects, into matter.

The energy of this inner self is directed and used by it to richly form from itself, from components and inner experience, a material counterpart in which the outer ego then can act out its role. The outer ego is most in the role, acting out a play that the inner self has written.

TES3, S119:

[...] They are different from the inner ego or director in that the inner ego is conscious not only of itself, but of the outer ego, and is aware of the existence of the outer world, although not too much concerned with it unless the whole self becomes jeopardized through the actions of the outer ego.

The inner ego knows when to apply safety valves, and is aware of the danger before the outer ego is alerted. The inner ego is concerned with maintaining the foundations and balance, which is very important, of the whole self, and it is open to messages from the overall entity. The inner ego receives messages through the inner senses, and is aware of realities which the outer ego cannot afford to recognize because of its specialization. [...]

-jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
It is this inner self, out of the massive knowledge and unlimited scope of its consciousness, that forms the physical world, that provides stimuli to keep the ego constantly at the job of awareness. It is the inner self, termed here the inner ego, that organizes, initiates, projects, controls the EE units of which we have been speaking lately, transforming energy into objects, into matter
jbseth, thanks for bringing EE units into this discussion. I don't quite understand how that works, but I'll look into it.

I have been trying to link up the Seth teachings with quantum physics, but Lynda Madden Dahl says that may NOT be possible:

"But all matter is made physical because of the EE units, and material structures always reflect what emotions are held within the units. Because EE units are "magnetic," they attract like EE units, ones based on their similar propensities. But these units change groupings constantly, depending on the emotional tone and strength of the consciousness involved, so they are not to be considered permanently a part of any psychic pattern behind a physical object. Instead, they are constantly changeable as the emotions of the consciousness behind them change. Note #1: To get a sense of their size, Seth says a molecule would appear as large as a planet to an EE unit. He also says their size changes constantly. Note #2: This overall information on units of consciousness and electromagnetic energy units tells us why quantum physics will never meet the Seth material. It will bridge it through some basic understandings and the mathematical charting of certain 'results,' as it already has, but it is impossible to mathematically chart the free will and purpose, the feelings, the divine intent of CUs and EE units." (from "Living a Safe Universe, Vol. 3: A Book for Seth Readers (Living a Safe Universe: A Book for Seth Readers)" by Lynda Madden Dahl)

https://amzn.eu/gnlaBnB

"EE units are, then, emanations from consciousness. The intensity of the thought or emotion determines the characteristics of the units themselves. As certain ranges are reached, they are propelled into physical actualization. Whether or not this occurs in your terms, they will exist as small matter particles — as, say, latent matter or pseudomatter. Some of these will fall into the faster-than-light groupings, and have a perceivable vitality within that framework. These faster-than-light particles of course exist in their own kind of form then. There are many ranges and great varieties of such units, all existing beyond your perceivable reach. To lump them together in such a way, however, is misleading, for within all of this there is great order. (9:33.) You are not utterly unaware of the existence of some of these units, though you do not experience them as mass. You interpret some of them as events, dream events, so-called hallucinations; and sometimes certain ranges of these units are interpreted by you as movement-through-time." (from "Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul (A Seth Book)" by Jane Roberts)

This is Norman Friedman:

"When EE units are operating beneath the surface of reality, they are traveling at a velocity
greater than light and therefore do not emerge as matter in our three-dimensional universe. When
they do become matter – through the help of coordinate points – they are slowed to the velocity of
our light and then take on solid form.

In short, EE units originate as mental activity that, under certain conditions and with the
help of coordinate points, emerges as the physical building blocks of matter. Mental activity
provides the blueprint for the object, condition, or event in three-dimensional space. In a manner
similar to the way in which the sun aids the growth of plants, coordinate points and EE units, with
consciousness as a guide, activate the behavior of atoms and molecules. They encourage the
tendency of units of matter to "swarm" into various forms or structural groupings. The EE units are
not confined to human consciousness but arise from all levels of consciousness, including the
cellular.
The EE units pervade our entire space beneath the surface of our reality, like an ocean of
invisible formations, analogous to the vast energy pool. Under certain conditions, determined by all
consciousness, islands of physical matter are formed and guided by the invisible formations
."

jbseth

Quote from: Sena
jbseth, thanks for bringing EE units into this discussion. I don't quite understand how that works, but I'll look into it.

I have been trying to link up the Seth teachings with quantum physics, but Lynda Madden Dahl says that may NOT be possible:

Hi Sena, Hi All,

Seth has a lot of very interesting things to say about EE units in TES9, S504, S505 and S506.

Given what Seth had to say in these 3 sessions, I don't know that Lynda is necessarily right about this. In these 3 sessions, Seth appears to suggest that is should be possible for scientists to build instruments that would detect these EE units. The issue seem to be more about the fact that scientists don't necessarily think along the lines that they could, that would lead them to these EE units.

I'll start another topic here called EE Units, where I'll share some of what Seth says about them in this forum.  That way, we can continue on with this "Inner Self Creates Physical Reality" topic here and talk about EE Units there.

-jbseth
Like Like x 1 View List