Seth on pandemic 'deaths of protest'

Started by Kyle, September 15, 2021, 09:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tob

Quote from: Tob on September 22, 2021, 07:24:44 AM
Quote from: Tob on September 22, 2021, 03:14:11 AMThe experiments with Dr. Instream have been conducted in this reality, aiming at improving the inner senses. The inner senses are then the one's needed to get access to parallel realities. According to Seth (NoPR) mankind has not yet reached the end of its physiological development. In the future we will know about our parallel selves and interact with them.

'By now it should be obvious to you that you perceive only a small portion of reality; indeed, that your idea of reality is formed and limited by your perceptions. As you dig deeper into yourself you will find hints of other realities. Yours is not the only system that exists within what you would call the same space as the physical universe. You simply do not perceive these other systems. It is not space or time that divides one system from another. Habits of perception divide them however.

The same atoms and molecules that are perceived in your system as physical objects are perceived in other systems as entirely different realities. Basically the same energy that composes a system projects into other systems, and it is perceived differently. Space, time, size, density, all of these are the results of your own perception.

They have little to do with the nature of basic reality. Distance has nothing to do with space. Realities that YOU can only perceive in terms of light can, for example, exist as sound, as motion, as color, and can have dimensions with which you are completely unfamiliar. We will end up talking about your quasars, but first we need introductory material.' (Session 248)

"(With my probable self and Dr. Pietra in another more advanced reality.) *What happened was a very momentary merging on deeper-than-conscious levels."
—TES9 Session 487 June 16, 1969

It maybe that the name I had in mind was Dr. Pietra. I am sure I once read about an active interaction with a doctor in a parallel reality. He is developing drugs. I don't have TES 9.

"It's not really a new idea," Rob said. "Scientists have theorized about a probable universe."

"But Seth's talking about an infinity of them, from what you tell me," I said. "And it's one thing to theorize about probable selves, and another to think that one of them might be going to contact you."

"I'm ready," Rob said; and he was. Over the next few weeks he did psychological time exercises suggested by Seth, and tried to be intuitively alert to anything out of the ordinary. In the meantime we had another session, and Rob had quite a few questions ready to ask Seth. According to what Seth told us, this probable self is a Dr. Pietra. He is an older man in his system of reality than Rob is in ours, and while he is engrossed in his painting, this interest is subordinated to his medical work.

"He is studying the use of painting in therapy," Seth said. "Not only working with patients and using art as therapy, but working with the idea that some paintings in themselves have a healing effect." Seth went on to say that "certain paintings can capture and direct the healing abilities of the viewer. ... The painter's intent is embedded in his medium and in his painting."

"Does Dr. Pietra know I exist?" Rob asked.

"He knows of your hypothetical existence," Seth said. "He believes that he has a probable self, and he is endeavoring to visit this probable universe. He has no idea, however, that you might be expecting such a visit, or that you might be planning to meet him. ... He has been working on the drug himself, along with two others.

"He will be able to manipulate in his own system while he is gone. Your state of mind and receptivity will be communicated to him and serve as a beckoning area that he will recognize. The sympathetic aspects of your personalities will serve to open clear channels between you. The passageway, you see, is not physical, of course, and yet molecular structure is to some extent involved." (The Seth Material, Chapter 15)

LarryH

Quote from: strangerthings on September 21, 2021, 11:26:47 PMYOU Larry forget about MY BELIEFS
strangerthings, my early post in this thread that seems to have triggered you big-time was a SPECULATION about how SOME of those who have died from Covid MAY HAVE BEEN deaths of protest, which was the original topic of the thread. Since you have not died of Covid, you were not the subject of my comments. You chose for them to be about you for some reason. You criticized me for speculating (making fun of my use of the word "may", for instance) and then call such comments attempts to ram unprovable assumptions down your throat. So let me make some things clear: When I speculate about dead people, I am not talking about you. When I speculate about something, I am not trying to ram anything down your throat. You are right, I do not completely reject the widely accepted understanding that currently, most of the deaths are occurring among the unvaccinated. That fact has nothing to do with you and should not be considered a threat or an attack on you. You are on your path, I am on mine. I respect your path, please respect mine.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Kyle

Quote from: strangerthings on September 22, 2021, 12:00:02 AM
QuoteThere is nothing wrong with protesting. There is nothing wrong with experiencing this.
Why would you be at a "loss" because of what someone else is doing.  Its their life path.

Well, if they really wanted to do a righteous protest, maybe they would do something more like setting themselves on fire, or jumping off Pike's Peak, say. Go out with a bang instead of, you know, dying in an ICU.

That may sound offensive, but it felt right to the point at least.

Which protesting is ok with you and how should we do it exactly so we all know not to protest that particular thing or our way of expressing how we feel because you do not approve!!

Wow, St, that's quite a reaction. I was posting about people who are DYING in our hospitals and what does it mean, are they protesting something? I don't know.

And so I bid you good day and hope you feel better soon.
Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: Tob on September 22, 2021, 07:42:05 AMAccording to what Seth told us, this probable self is a Dr. Pietra
Tob, it's great that we have got the correct name. I'll look up the references tomorrow morning. (It's getting late in the evening here)

Kyle

Quote from: Sena on September 22, 2021, 10:32:13 AM
Quote from: Tob on September 22, 2021, 07:42:05 AMAccording to what Seth told us, this probable self is a Dr. Pietra
Tob, it's great that we have got the correct name. I'll look up the references tomorrow morning. (It's getting late in the evening here)

Anybody got a link to the Inter-Dimensional White Pages?  ;D
Sorry, just a comical impulse.

Tob

Quote from: KylePierce on September 22, 2021, 11:00:38 AM
Quote from: Sena on September 22, 2021, 10:32:13 AM

Anybody got a link to the Inter-Dimensional White Pages?  ;D
Sorry, just a comical impulse.

If you do have the capacity to do some research:

Their last common incarnations were in Triev, Denmark (early 17th century). Triev cannot be found. It may be that Denmark covered parts of Southern Sweden at that time. But the ship may still be registered somewhere in old logs. Even if it is on Madagascar.

Session 223: ...(Somehow the conversation turned to the lives Jane and I had led in Denmark. When I remarked jokingly that as yet we didn't even know what names we bore in that l i f e , Seth promptly began to spell them out. Jane and I have always been curious about these names. (My name in Denmark, in the 1600's, was Lams Devonsdorf. Seth was Brons Martzens. My wife in that l i f e was Letti Cluse. Jane was my son in that l i f e , his name being Graton. Seth has dealt with our Denmark lives in a few early sessions without going into much detail, and has occasionally referred to them in later sessions.

In the second session, while still speaking to us through the personality of Frank Watts, Seth told us he had been a merchant who dealt in spices. He now confirmed the data and gave us a little more information. See Volume 1.

(Brotzanin II had been one of the ships with which Seth had been connected in his Denmark l i f e . The II, he told us now, meant that this was the second ship that name. It had been a Danish frigate—a warship before coming into Seth's hands as a merchantman. Seth owned it in 1631-32, and used it in the spice trade.

(Bill Gallagher doubted that warships were used by merchantmen but Seth told us this was common in those days; all ships had to be armed anyhow as a protection against piracy. The Brotzanin II had not been in very good shape when Seth acquired her. The conversation led to some of the voyages the ship made. Seth emphatically reminded us that most of the time he "kept his feet on dry land, " He did talk about a few voyages he made. He stressed that he was a merchant rather than a sailor.

(In talking about his voyages, Seth said that we would have to bear with Rub now, because Ruburt—-Jane—knew very little about geography; this I can vouch , Jane now spoke quite slowly with her head down and her eyes closed, whereas before her eyes had opened often and her manner had been very animated and cheerful.

(Seth told us the Brotzanin II had followed a warm current and that it took 22 days to "our first port, where we added some supplies.... We were then (...) days out before another port. You will have to bear with me here.... 62 days then to our destination. Nutmeg from one shore, cloves from another. "

(Bill and I tried to pin down the route of the Brotzanin II, and seemed to (...) a course that included the Azores as first stop, then around the bottom of Africa, the Cape of Good Hope, up the east coast to Madagascar and 'Zanzibar, the source of cloves, I recall from my own reading; Jane said she did not know (that)
However Seth said the ship did not stop at Zanzibar on all trips.

("Lemons," Seth told us, "we knew about lemons before the English did, grated lemon skins and drank the juice, and made the skins into a kind of pout (?) to put on sores. We dried the skins also and kept them in the hold." Lemons were in those days as a protection against scurvy.'

Kyle

Quote from: Tob on September 22, 2021, 02:02:49 PMTheir last common incarnations were in Triev, Denmark (early 17th century). Triev cannot be found. It may be that Denmark covered parts of Southern Sweden at that time. But the ship may still be registered somewhere in old logs. Even if it is on Madagascar.
Tob, thanks for the info. I thought from my reading that Dr. Pietra was in a probable world that was not actually part of our known historical timeline. Hence the "interdimensional" part. But you're saying something different. What am I missing?

Tob

Quote from: KylePierce on September 22, 2021, 03:13:20 PM
Quote from: Tob on September 22, 2021, 02:02:49 PMTheir last common incarnations were in Triev, Denmark (early 17th century). Triev cannot be found. It may be that Denmark covered parts of Southern Sweden at that time. But the ship may still be registered somewhere in old logs. Even if it is on Madagascar.
Tob, thanks for the info. I thought from my reading that Dr. Pietra was in a probable world that was not actually part of our known historical timeline. Hence the "interdimensional" part. But you're saying something different. What am I missing?

Nothing. Dr. Pietra was in a parallel world. And Seth, Jane and Robert had lives in Triev in the early 16th century. All bits and pieces should be brought together. This requires some research. Triev cannot be found. Thus, even regarding this (i.e: 'our') timeline there is a lot of work to be done to corroborate Seth's teachings, his information and his cosmology. The higher the level of consistency the better and the sooner renowned scientists may be prepared to step in and study his teachings with the objective of aligning it with their scientific findings, or - (rather) vice versa - develop innovative scientific models to test his teachings. This is basically what science is all about. Unfortunately our reality is different.

I am sure sooner or later people will begin to understand his cosmology in its entirety. Seth wrote the books explicitely for readers, not for believers. He did not want to establish a new religion, be treated somehow as a guru or be put on a pedestal. He was very clear on that. He says he has been sent and his 'mission' is to provide information. Thus we should honor his endeavor by taking the necessary steps towards understanding this information. It will be to our own benefit.

'centuries before the beginning of what seems to have begun' (Seth, final sentence NoPR)
Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: Tob on September 22, 2021, 07:42:05 AM"Does Dr. Pietra know I exist?" Rob asked.

"He knows of your hypothetical existence," Seth said.
Tob, the information we have about Dr.Pietra is limited, because Rob and Jane had difficulty contacting him. This is what I found:

"Now. On two occasions since our last session (June 9), near contact was made. (With my probable self and Dr. Pietra in another more advanced reality.) What happened was a very momentary merging on deeper-than-conscious levels. Neither of you knew how to handle it. You were afraid of blurring your own identities, and were rather frightened by some of the similarities within them. It was the similarities however that made even that contact possible. Give me a moment here.  (Pause.) It was a time when your inner thoughts veered off at a tangent from their familiar ways. I believe you had an image of the inside portion of a human body, or a thought having to do with inner organs. This happened as you picked up on a deep level the presence of your probable self. (This is possible. As an artist painting human figures, I am often concerned with anatomy, though usually of the head and features. I don't recall any strong inner image of the interior of a body, but at the same time I know I have thought of this recently.) Fuller contact is still possible. Even during the experiment he is not here for example all of the time. His focus is not certain, and the intensity of his presence varies. You could sit quietly. Automatic sketching might facilitate contact.  His controls are not good. He is actually between various probable systems, in which however each of you have an interest. It is as if you were, say, distant cousins. Oddly enough your neighborhood, with a rather high saturation of doctors, is a help here. Perhaps I should mention that in your terms (underlined) he is an older man. He has more time for such experiments now than he did when he was younger. This particular probable system, generally speaking, exists within the same space framework as your own. Now you know of positive and negative matter. There are also other kinds of matter forming other systems of reality, invisible to your eyes, as is negative matter." (from "The Early Sessions: Book 9 of The Seth Material" by Jane Roberts, Robert Butts)

"Your doctor friend is still about, due to an extended rest period (Dr. Pietra); once again and for the last time until autumn conditions are good this time, particularly for an apparition. Give us a moment. (Pause.) Tell yourself that you will, while sleeping, be alert to any changed atmosphere within the room; for there will be a change. Tonight and tomorrow night will be best, with a slight possibility on Friday evening, and that will be the last opportunity for a while. Now tell yourself that your conscious mind can be alert while you sleep and dream, alert enough to recognize a changed atmosphere. It makes no difference you see whether you are awake in your terms or asleep in your terms; if your conscious mind is functioning in either state, you will see him. Now the suggestion to carry your waking consciousness into the sleep state is of particular value in conscious projections, if you will use it. You would succeed if you use it habitually. He has found your location, and he will be here. You may instead quite clearly see him in a strong vision within a dream. If so he will announce himself." (from "The Early Sessions: Book 9 of The Seth Material" by Jane Roberts, Robert Butts)

Kindle edition: https://amzn.eu/1bXLmgD

Tob

Quote"Does Dr. Pietra know I exist?" Rob asked.

"He knows of your hypothetical existence," Seth said.
Tob, the information we have about Dr.Pietra is limited, because Rob and Jane had difficulty contacting him. This is what I found:

"Now. On two occasions since our last session (June 9), near contact was made. (With my probable self and Dr. Pietra in another more advanced reality.) What happened was a very momentary merging on deeper-than-conscious levels. Neither of you knew how to handle it. You were afraid of blurring your own identities, and were rather frightened by some of the similarities within them. It was the similarities however that made even that contact possible. Give me a moment here.  (Pause.) It was a time when your inner thoughts veered off at a tangent from their familiar ways. I believe you had an image of the inside portion of a human body, or a thought having to do with inner organs. This happened as you picked up on a deep level the presence of your probable self. (This is possible. As an artist painting human figures, I am often concerned with anatomy, though usually of the head and features. I don't recall any strong inner image of the interior of a body, but at the same time I know I have thought of this recently.) Fuller contact is still possible. Even during the experiment he is not here for example all of the time. His focus is not certain, and the intensity of his presence varies. You could sit quietly. Automatic sketching might facilitate contact.  His controls are not good. He is actually between various probable systems, in which however each of you have an interest. It is as if you were, say, distant cousins. Oddly enough your neighborhood, with a rather high saturation of doctors, is a help here. Perhaps I should mention that in your terms (underlined) he is an older man. He has more time for such experiments now than he did when he was younger. This particular probable system, generally speaking, exists within the same space framework as your own. Now you know of positive and negative matter. There are also other kinds of matter forming other systems of reality, invisible to your eyes, as is negative matter." (from "The Early Sessions: Book 9 of The Seth Material" by Jane Roberts, Robert Butts)

"Your doctor friend is still about, due to an extended rest period (Dr. Pietra); once again and for the last time until autumn conditions are good this time, particularly for an apparition. Give us a moment. (Pause.) Tell yourself that you will, while sleeping, be alert to any changed atmosphere within the room; for there will be a change. Tonight and tomorrow night will be best, with a slight possibility on Friday evening, and that will be the last opportunity for a while. Now tell yourself that your conscious mind can be alert while you sleep and dream, alert enough to recognize a changed atmosphere. It makes no difference you see whether you are awake in your terms or asleep in your terms; if your conscious mind is functioning in either state, you will see him. Now the suggestion to carry your waking consciousness into the sleep state is of particular value in conscious projections, if you will use it. You would succeed if you use it habitually. He has found your location, and he will be here. You may instead quite clearly see him in a strong vision within a dream. If so he will announce himself." (from "The Early Sessions: Book 9 of The Seth Material" by Jane Roberts, Robert Butts)

Kindle edition: https://amzn.eu/1bXLmgD

Thanks. Thus, it looks that the Instream experiments designed for promoting the inner senses were in fact a step towards facilitating contact with probable selves. And these contacts would most likely take place in the dream-state. If that is the case one can also do the exercises proposed by Seth in UR to get an understanding of the probable selves. According to Seth (I think in NoPR) these forms of interaction play a role in future medical science.

And it looks that the New York Beach event was the closest 'approximation' to a probable reality in physical terms. Hadn't they spontaneously decided to go dancing when seeing this strange couple at the table in the bar they could have both easily ended up as these other selves, full of negativity and frustration (Seth).

Sena

Quote from: Tob on September 23, 2021, 01:03:55 AMAnd these contacts would most likely take place in the dream-state. If that is the case one can also do the exercises proposed by Seth in UR to get an understanding of the probable selves. According to Seth (I think in NoPR) these forms of interaction play a role in future medical science.
Tob, I like the idea of keeping things simple.
I say to myself, "I live in a safe universe" (Lynda Madden Dahl)
Or, "The feeling of my wish fulfilled" (Neville Goddard)

Tob

Quote from: Sena on September 23, 2021, 03:06:47 AM
Quote from: Tob on September 23, 2021, 01:03:55 AMAnd these contacts would most likely take place in the dream-state. If that is the case one can also do the exercises proposed by Seth in UR to get an understanding of the probable selves. According to Seth (I think in NoPR) these forms of interaction play a role in future medical science.
Tob, I like the idea of keeping things simple.
I say to myself, "I live in a safe universe" (Lynda Madden Dahl)
Or, "The feeling of my wish fulfilled" (Neville Goddard)

Yes, that is another option as well. Of course.

But in the long run, understanding and knowing is always better than believing.

Like Like x 1 View List

LarryH

Quote from: Sena on September 21, 2021, 10:42:34 PM
Quote from: LarryH on September 21, 2021, 10:40:35 AMDean Radin, Edgar Mitchell, Dr. Tien-Sheng Hsu, David Bohm, and Norm Friedman
Larry, I accept that the above-named are open-minded scientists, but you have missed the point of strangerthing's quote.
I did not miss the point, I rejected the point. strangerthing's quote was meaningless when comparing science and Seth. The implication was that if you follow Seth, you have to completely reject all of science, and vice versa. I prefer to have no masters. I gravitate toward what is resonant, whether from science, Seth, or any other source of information. It's like saying that if you love apples, you must hate the part of you that loves oranges. The "two masters" idea applied to our consciousness would mean that our logic and our intuition must be at war with one another rather than in a cooperative gestalt. I was simply showing how scientists are not universally against Sethian ideas, that there can be a balance, an expansion that is greater than the sum of the parts. It is as bad for a Seth follower to reject science as it is for a scientist to reject Seth.

Sena

Quote from: LarryH on September 23, 2021, 08:13:42 AMI did not miss the point, I rejected the point. strangerthing's quote was meaningless when comparing science and Seth.
strangerthings did not in fact identify the two masters as science and Seth. I suggested that one of the masters might be "the God of science".

LarryH

Quote from: Sena on September 23, 2021, 10:29:34 AMstrangerthings did not in fact identify the two masters as science and Seth. I suggested that one of the masters might be "the God of science".
Ah, so I guess I was responding to you more than strangerthings
Like Like x 1 View List

Deb

Saw this on FB today, thought I'd share here. Although it's not specific to dying from covid as a means of protest, it is covid related—with a Sethian twist. From a Seth group member in Australia, and I've added the two comments that were the only ones at the point that I read the post:

QuoteI'm not sure if this has made widespread news across the world or not, but on Tuesday Melbourne had a big anti-lockdown/anti mandatory vaccine protest which started with construction workers opposing compulsory vaccinations but grew into a broader 'freedom' rally.

The scene became shocking for most of us here - the most violent I've seen in my life time - most of us here have never seen this kind of violent police force used on civilians—officers used pepper balls, foam baton rounds, smoke bombs and stinger grenades which deploy rubber pellets. Tensions built up and aggressive explosions by both sides happened.

The reason I'm mentioning this here is because, incredibly, the next morning Melbourne experienced a 5.9 earthquake.  It was the biggest in Melbourne's recorded history.

We almost NEVER have earthquakes here in Australia. Everyone was stunned by the 'coincidence' of this event (after all, how will they rebuild all the damaged buildings when they've locked out so many construction workers?)

Being a Sethian my mind instantly went to what Seth says about how emotions affect weather conditions and cataclysmic events.

It just seems too much of a coincidence for there not to be a connection?

Just wondering if anyone else felt the same about these two events, if you've heard about them?

PS: Today Melbourne officially becomes the most locked-down city in the world. It seems Australia in general is fast moving towards a totalitarian, policed state and Melbourne is definitely at the forefront of this.

Comment 1:
It's not coincidence.. and of course its connected to emotional state of people in ur end... what makes me annoyed with all this is why I even chose to bloody witness all this correlations... we definitely funked up somewhere and it just seems that there is a long way to go for human race to wake up. And my question is why in a world I had to come "back" into this idiotic reality

Comment 2:
That is a question I ask myself nearly every day! If our intentions can change the weather and cause natural calamities, what the hell are we putting out into the universe?

Deb

Since the topic of science and Seth came up here as well, there's a Seth Conference video on this page, Glen Payne, "Latest Scientific Validation of the Seth Material." I've been listening to some of these while working, and this one is on my agenda for today. Coincidentally, Payne is Australian.  ;)

https://vimeo.com/showcase/8814013 Password is "awaken"

Tob

Quote from: Deb on September 23, 2021, 12:16:03 PMSince the topic of science and Seth came up here as well, there's a Seth Conference video on this page, Glen Payne, "Latest Scientific Validation of the Seth Material." I've been listening to some of these while working, and this one is on my agenda for today. Coincidentally, Payne is Australian.  ;)

Thank you. Below you find the quotation of Seth at 47:40

'You have put yourselves in a position where your consciousness must now become aware of the probable pasts and probable futures, in order to form for yourselves a sane, fulfilling, and creative present. Ego consciousness must now be familiarized with its roots, or it will turn into something else. You are in a position where your private experience of yourself does not correlate with what you are told by your societies, churches, sciences, archaeologies, or other disciplines. Man's "unconscious" knowledge is becoming more and more consciously apparent. This will be done under and with the direction of an enlightened and expanding egotistical awareness (much louder), that can organize the hereto neglected knowledge — or it will be done at the expense of the reasoning intellect (again louder), leading to a rebirth of superstition, chaos, and the unnecessary war between reason and intuitive knowledge.' (Session 687)

Thus, the reasoning intellect and the intuitive knowledge have to expand in a complementary mode. One should not be played off against the other.
Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

QuoteWe almost NEVER have earthquakes here in Australia. Everyone was stunned by the 'coincidence' of this event (after all, how will they rebuild all the damaged buildings when they've locked out so many construction workers?)

Being a Sethian my mind instantly went to what Seth says about how emotions affect weather conditions and cataclysmic events.

It just seems too much of a coincidence for there not to be a connection?

Just wondering if anyone else felt the same about these two events, if you've heard about them?

PS: Today Melbourne officially becomes the most locked-down city in the world. It seems Australia in general is fast moving towards a totalitarian, policed state and Melbourne is definitely at the forefront of this.
Deb, this is a great find. It appears that the fear of Covid 19 is a worse disease than any physical effects of the virus itself. Many people may be dying of fear.

QuoteFear can actually have some extreme physiological effects. It's rare, but it can happen.

Intense emotion can actually trigger a heart attack in susceptible individuals (especially those suffering from other heart conditions). But even people without an underlying heart problem can literally be scared (almost) to death.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/its-true-we-can-be-scared-to-death/

QuoteThe recent COVID-19 pandemic has triggered a surge in anxiety across the globe. Much of the public's behavioural and emotional response to the virus can be understood through the framework of terror management theory, which proposes that fear of death drives much of human behaviour. In the context of the current pandemic, death anxiety, a recently proposed transdiagnostic construct, appears especially relevant. Fear of death has recently been shown to predict not only anxiety related to COVID-19, but also to play a causal role in various mental health conditions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7308596/
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: LarryH on September 22, 2021, 09:49:18 AM
Quote from: strangerthings on September 21, 2021, 11:26:47 PMYOU Larry forget about MY BELIEFS
strangerthings, my early post in this thread that seems to have triggered you big-time was a SPECULATION about how SOME of those who have died from Covid MAY HAVE BEEN deaths of protest, which was the original topic of the thread. Since you have not died of Covid, you were not the subject of my comments. You chose for them to be about you for some reason. You criticized me for speculating (making fun of my use of the word "may", for instance) and then call such comments attempts to ram unprovable assumptions down your throat. So let me make some things clear: When I speculate about dead people, I am not talking about you. When I speculate about something, I am not trying to ram anything down your throat. You are right, I do not completely reject the widely accepted understanding that currently, most of the deaths are occurring among the unvaccinated. That fact has nothing to do with you and should not be considered a threat or an attack on you. You are on your path, I am on mine. I respect your path, please respect mine.

Dear @LarryH,

Speculations about others lives ..... is clear in your post. Your words you say to yourself are so hypnotizing by their fix that you really believe what you are saying inside your mental home you constantly return to.
Since I do not speak for the whole world how would you like me to respond lol
I can only freely speak about myself.
You didnt trigger me at all  8)
Bigtime ? really? lol
I replied to you and your posting regardless of what ever topic is the thread my Sethian forum friend.
If you think I was criticizing you or making fun of you instead of pointing out to you how OLC your words were I encourage CD 7 even more!
I never once felt threatened by your words or felt "attacked".

OLC means for example, that when I as a "Sethian" say to you this that or the other, countering your beliefs, you will throw my way every fact fancy and footnote from the mainstream news as your legitimate proof that you are right and I am wrong .
Spiritually this is referred to as "stoning people". OLC Beliefs are stones. OLC Facts are stones. Its a lot of heavy heavy weight to carry and I wish for you to just.... let them all fall into the ground and dissipate easily.

My mentor (who is now elsewhere) used to have us do this exercise where we imagined all these heavy stones and boulders attached to us .... each one representing our cold hard facts about the world, our own self and others etc. Then We would let them all fall heavily to the ground with loud THUDS and some smashed! Then we would pick them all up again one by one attaching them to our bodies .... Most of us had a hard time picking them all back up lolol and we would practice becoming lighter and lighter .....

Such an interesting exercise lol

"What is coming at you is coming from within you"

"If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you've always had. "

I wish you a beautiful life and an instrinsically safe universe to live in  :)
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: KylePierce on September 22, 2021, 10:05:25 AM
Quote from: strangerthings on September 22, 2021, 12:00:02 AM
QuoteThere is nothing wrong with protesting. There is nothing wrong with experiencing this.
Why would you be at a "loss" because of what someone else is doing.  Its their life path.

Well, if they really wanted to do a righteous protest, maybe they would do something more like setting themselves on fire, or jumping off Pike's Peak, say. Go out with a bang instead of, you know, dying in an ICU.

That may sound offensive, but it felt right to the point at least.

Which protesting is ok with you and how should we do it exactly so we all know not to protest that particular thing or our way of expressing how we feel because you do not approve!!

Wow, St, that's quite a reaction. I was posting about people who are DYING in our hospitals and what does it mean, are they protesting something? I don't know.

And so I bid you good day and hope you feel better soon.

LOL

Did you not read your post ?
Your "joke" about "maybe they could just set themselves on fire?"

You kid yourself thinking that kind of language doesnt effect you.

You think its perhaps sarcasm or a joke not meant to be serious (and I feel you were not serious) however....... this type of sarcasm comes from an inner something. It effects you. Not me. Yet it is sent out into the world and into our universe turning into .....? ? ?

I point it out because I CARE about you.

I really do get what you mean and I have been down this road with my own head and my own sarcasm and dark humor.

Your inner child Im guessing...and I could be wrong.... is effected by your statement. When I use this kind of language I imagine myself sitting down with my inner child and I am talking this way. Sometimes my 10 year old self (or younger or older) is present. Neither of them like this and it effects them and I never like to see them suffer. They have suffered enough.

Your language effects YOU not me.

It effects your molecules and atoms and chromosomes. It effects every part of you. There is a part of us talking this way and we do respect it by giving it a voice as I think it deserves to have a voice so .... for me I thank that part of me and later.... we talk about it and I question this part of me that talks this way so I get to know this part of me and help it become even more supportive of me in a more constructive and beneficial manner.

Its all good! I wish you well !
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Dr. Hsu has a WONDERFUL presentation here!

He mentions that many people NEED love and care and do not normally feel loved. So.... they get sick!!!! Then they feel loved and cared for!

WOW

Person: I need my husband to love me and show me he loves me.
Mentor: You need your husband to love you and show you he loves you.
Person: Uhhhhhh
Mentor: (attentively at the ready)
Person: Hmmmmmmm (repeating it back to self)
Mentor: Are you ok?
Person: Yes but,,,, I dont like the way that sounds. Something is off.
Mentor: Do you need your husband to love you?
Person: Well it would be nice if I felt loved by him.
Mentor: Great! Then feel loved by him!
Person: Uhhhh wtf?
Mentor: You want to feel loved by him so feel that.
Person: But I do not feel that!

and the conversation gets better and better until the "Person:" realizes :

You are the one you have been waiting for!

teehee

Man that was a great presentation I really enjoyed it.

The science of love of self.

( :P  )
Like Like x 2 View List

Kyle

Quote@strangerthings: You think its perhaps sarcasm or a joke not meant to be serious (and I feel you were not serious) however....... this type of sarcasm comes from an inner something. It effects you. Not me. Yet it is sent out into the world and into our universe turning into .....? ? ?

St, thanks for your good wishes, and it was half-joking, but it was a reference to the practice among some, especially Buddhist monks back in the 1970s, of protest by self-immolation. That term is a sort of polite way of saying they set themselves on fire, but many people have no knowledge of the term. I don't interpret my post the way you do. It isn't necessary for my inner child to go through trauma when I make an association like that. I am fine, you are fine, I hope. You have sort of shamed me for what I wrote. I don't want to make the world a madder place. Maybe I just didn't make it cartoonish enough. Enough said.

btw, the "quote selection" button has disappeared from the editor. :(

Tob

Payne could have gone further and included the scientific 'virtual reality' theories. According to Seth everybody is constantly creating their individual universe. The bug, the cat Willie, Jane Roberts and Robert Butts. In the universe of the bug, the cat consists of a huge mouth, a few hairs and no body. In the universe of the cat Willie, the bug lived longer and was fatter than in the universe of Jane Roberts. And in the universe created by Robert Butts the bug was of a different colour. (Seth, TES 2). In TES 3 Seth tried to transmit information regarding the constant re-creation of our individualized universes. It looks that Jane Roberts was not yet prepared to process that information at that time. The session had to be terminated.

Years ago Cisco had already developed the software to organize virtual conferences, where e.g. the turbine of an aircraft would be projected in 3d into a conference room so that the conference participants, real as well as virtual, could describe technical problems 'in kind' by pointing at specific parts of the virtual engine 'hanging' in the middle of the room over the conference table. According to Tom Campbell our reality is virtual and we will accept that easily once we are more accustomed to interactive 3d presentations, such as Pop Stars performing at concerts, while they are already dead.

Actually to us it does not really make a difference whether we are informed that we are composed of cells, particles, parts of particles, waves, or basically 'nothing at all'. But the 'nothing at all' approach fits the information provided by Seth (and Bashar) best. Otherwise one would have to find a good explanation how it would be possible to be constantly in another probable reality, i.e.: another universe, while it is so obvious that physically we can hardly move more than a few centimeters per second.

Thus, it would be great if he could integrate the virtual reality theories as well. They are clearly corroborated by the Seth material.

(There is an issue with the 'quote' button. I am sure a replied to another thread)

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on September 24, 2021, 02:39:46 AMOLC means for example, that when I as a "Sethian" say to you this that or the other, countering your beliefs, you will throw my way every fact fancy and footnote from the mainstream news as your legitimate proof that you are right and I am wrong .
Spiritually this is referred to as "stoning people". OLC Beliefs are stones. OLC Facts are stones. Its a lot of heavy heavy weight to carry and I wish for you to just.... let them all fall into the ground and dissipate easily.
Thanks, St, this is an analogy I had not come across previously.
Like Like x 1 View List

Deb

Quote from: Sena on September 23, 2021, 10:30:58 PMDeb, this is a great find. It appears that the fear of Covid 19 is a worse disease than any physical effects of the virus itself. Many people may be dying of fear.

Well, some people have called covid a Pandemic of Fear. For what it's worth, the chart in Louise Hay's book "heal your body" says under lung: "Fear of taking on life. Not feeling worthy of living life fully." Under pneumonia, which a lot of influenza and covid patients end up with: "Desperate. Tired of life. Emotional wounds that are not allowed to heal."

A disproportionate number of people dying from covid are the elderly, many in nursing homes, so thinking about what Seth says about death fits in with Louise's probable causes (as she calls them).

Wow the NCBI paper brought up some interesting things. Terror management therapy! I imagine the first thing a lot of people wonder when they have covid is, "Am I going to die?" I can't forget the nocebo effect either.
Like Like x 1 View List

LarryH

Quote from: strangerthings on September 24, 2021, 02:39:46 AMOLC means for example, that when I as a "Sethian" say to you this that or the other, countering your beliefs, you will throw my way every fact fancy and footnote from the mainstream news as your legitimate proof that you are right and I am wrong
As a Sethian, I take elements of consensus reality with a grain of salt. That being said, I do not simply throw it out altogether just because it's info obtained from conventional sources. You can choose not to believe that the unvaccinated have an 11 times greater chance of dying of Covid than the vaccinated. Such a widely held view has nothing to do with you given your beliefs, and you should not feel threatened by it. It really has nothing to do with me either. It was simply mentioned as part of my attempt to zero in on a mindset of some of those currently dying from Covid, speculating on their beliefs and how their deaths might be deaths of protest. your objections to my words are either defensive (which you claim they are not) or they are efforts to point out that I am wrong for believing a widely reported statistic as if that belief somehow harms me or you.

Sena

Quote from: LarryH on September 25, 2021, 12:34:19 PMt was simply mentioned as part of my attempt to zero in on a mindset of some of those currently dying from Covid, speculating on their beliefs and how their deaths might be deaths of protest. your objections to my words are either defensive (which you claim they are not) or they are efforts to point out that I am wrong for believing a widely reported statistic as if that belief somehow harms me or you.

Larry, Seth (or Rob) on statistics:

Quote• "Headache remedies are a case in point here. Nowhere do any medically-oriented commercial or public service announcements mention the body's natural defenses, its integrity, vitality, or strength. Nowhere in your television or radio matter is any emphasis put upon the healthy. Medical statistics deal with the diseased. Studies upon the healthy are not carried out."

• "A controversy related to that over mammograms, but one that hasn't been nearly as well publicized, concerns "prophylactic subcutaneous mastectomy" — the process by which some women elect to have their breasts removed before they actually develop cancer in one or both of them. These women have been told that statistically they're "high risk" prospects for cancer. Involved here are recent diagnostic procedures: the study of the "patient's" family history, the study of the "density" and structure of her breast tissues as determined by mammogram patterns, and the detection of possibly premalignant cellular changes. In this preventative operation, the surgeon leaves the nipple and the skin of the breasts, and restores their bulk with implants of plastic or silicone."

• "Even when resorted to, prophylactic mastectomies are not foolproof, for a few women have still developed cancer in the area of the nipple. What Jane and I are very curious about, however, is how many "statistically vulnerable" women submitted to operations they didn't need — for surely a significant number of them wouldn't have developed cancer in the first place. The percentage is unknowable, of course. If it could be shown that most of the "high risk" women would get cancer, there wouldn't be arguments about whether such mastectomies are of general value. As things are, though, because of the controversy women once again end up confused as to who is right and what to do. Large scale studies, including one by the National Cancer Institute, are planned to explore the whole question of prophylactic mastectomies."

—NoME Chapter 2: Session 805, May 16, 1977

On the topic of prophylactic mastectomies, it may be that some women are having unnecessary surgery:

QuoteMany women who develop cancer in one breast overestimate their risk of developing cancer in the other breast, the researchers found.

The study, which surveyed 123 women who had cancer detected in one breast and opted for a bilateral mastectomy, found 98 percent indicated that their desire to reduce their risk for a cancer recurrence informed their decision. Similarly, 94 percent pointed to their desire to improve their chance of survival. Yet the vast majority indicated they understood that women undergoing CPM did not live longer.

https://centerforhealthjournalism.org/2013/10/02/surgeons-worry-women-are-too-quick-remove-their-breasts-any-sign-cancer

More Seth quotes:

Quote"Obviously, the mind can use its reasoning abilities, for example, to come to the conclusion that there is a single god behind the functioning of the world, that there are many gods, that divinity is a fantasy, and that the world itself springs from no reasonable source. New sentence: Like statistics, the reasoning abilities can be used to come to almost any conclusion. This is done, again, by taking into consideration within any given system of reasoning only the evidence that agrees with the system's premises."
—TMA Session Seven: August 28, 1980

Quote"Statistics provide an artificial, predetermined framework in which your reality is then examined. Mathematics is a theoretical organized structure that of itself imposes your ideas of order and predictability. Statistically, the position of an atom can be theorized, but no one knows where any given atom is at any given time." (from "The "Unknown" Reality, Volume One (A Seth Book)" by Jane Roberts, Robert F. Butts)

https://amzn.eu/73LArOZ

Quote"Those who imagine they look upon nature with the most objective of eyes are those whose subjective beliefs blind them most of all, for they cannot see through their own misinterpretations. It has been said that statistics can be made to say two things at once, both contradictory; so the facts of nature can be read in completely different fashions as they are put together with the organizational abilities of the mind operating through the brain's beliefs." (from "The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression (A Seth Book)" by Jane Roberts, Robert F. Butts)

Start reading it for free: https://amzn.eu/jaaoMX1
Like Like x 1 View List

LarryH

Sena, I am well aware of the problems with statistics. There's the old saying, "There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics." I keep that in mind when I examine statistics. They should be taken with a grain of salt. But they should not be completely ignored either. One should consider how likely a statistic could be manipulated, how hard it would be to hide the truth behind a false statistic. For instance, if it is wrong, then why are we not hearing that it is wrong from all the hospitals? I could not find the basis for the claim that it is 11 times more likely for an unvaccinated person to die of COVID than the vaccinated, but what I did find suggests that the claim may be conservative, possibly to avoid being accused of exaggeration. All the hospitals in the country would have to be involved in the conspiracy to manipulate the overall statistics. The following links are a sample of past statistical evaluations of this issue. If you do not want to be exposed to the info, don't click the links.
Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
Or this link shows tables comparing states, with a wide variation: Breakthrough COVID hospitalizations and deaths by state

Edit: I want to stress that these data have nothing to do with anybody here, as you are not dead. Further, if you are unvaccinated, your reasons may be based more on reading Seth than another source of information, and that cannot be said about most of those who have died of COVID. My purpose in mentioning these data was to aid in narrowing down to the common beliefs of those who have died of COVID since vaccinations have become widely available. Those common beliefs (not Seth sources) clearly include a mistrust in the vaccinations. The sources of that mistrust tend to promote an extremist political bias, as can easily be seen by anybody paying attention.  Extremists (right or left) have a tendency to believe in goofy conspiracy theories and anything that aligns with their greatest fears (the government, the "deep state", the Illuminati, Bill Gates, the New World Order, election fraud, Jewish space lasers, etc.) It's easy enough to then summarize this mindset into one of fear, paranoia and hopelessness.
Like Like x 1 View List

Kyle

I am totally done with this topic. I don't know if anyone would object if I, the guy who started this topic, just locked it. I believe it could only get worse from here. I could almost say, it's unfortunate that I started it.

I'm not asking for permission to lock it, I'm just letting you know this is my intention. I'm not really sure what the rules of etiquette are, but at least I can announce it.

Actually, if I waited to lock it, this might just lead to more friction. So just consider it locked.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Kyle

I'm unlocking this topic, even if no one ever adds to it again. Deb says this is the first time anyone has locked a topic on this forum. I think that is amazing, and I don't want to be the one guy with the locked topic!  :P :)
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Deb

Don't want to be that guy, lol.

For the record, you all have complete freedom to do as you choose with your own posts. I just mentioned no one had locked a topic before because it had just dawned on me. Maybe no one ever noticed that option before.  ;D
Like Like x 2 View List