Gregg Braden's "Missing Links" - discoveries confirming Kryon channels

Started by Marianna, September 25, 2021, 09:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marianna

Hi Deb and ALL

I don't often stop by here, so I don't know if you have already came across this, just thought I'd mention.
I found a lot of interesting materials on this YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/GreggBradenOfficial
Like Like x 2 View List

Sena

Marianna, nice to see you back. I have read "The Divine Matrix" by Gregg Braden. It's well worth reading.

Marianna

Nice to see you too, Sena. Where else would I go with my finds, but to Deb's friendly playground. Thank you for mentioning the book. I came across Gregg's "Human by Design" (Renamed "The science of self-empowerment") and added it to my miles long "Sethie list". But your opinion helps. Since there are so many good books around.

I am always on the lookout for material that will help me further on the way to greater "magic creations". In practical field, naturally. Since I have been a student of such material for over 10 years and I can materialize more than just parking places, but solutions to problems, great relationships, healing, etc.

And with new material it is amazing how mind and body react - gladly absorbing useful knowledge - like desert sands hungry for water. But not all books work. There are those that feel right and those that are not for me.

Happy "life creation" everyone!
Like Like x 2 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Sena on September 25, 2021, 10:26:27 PMMarianna, nice to see you back. I have read "The Divine Matrix" by Gregg Braden. It's well worth reading.

There is a video of divine matrix its long its awesome and hooray

Its looong but well worth it!
Like Like x 1 View List

Deb

Thanks for the link Marianna, I'd forgotten about him. What I like about the YT playlist is that he also has some of my other favorites ("Greg Braden & Friends"), such as Anita Moorjani, Bruce Lipton and Joe Dispenza. I had so much fun going to Dispenza's workshops, those were great times!

Marianna

QuoteI had so much fun going to Dispenza's workshops, those were great times!
Wow, you did go to his workshops? Yes, I saw this playlist you mention and I was going to get to friends too ;)