New Film - Matrix 4 😎

Started by strangerthings, August 20, 2021, 12:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangerthings

August 20, 2021, 12:59:17 PM Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 01:07:05 PM by strangerthings
Ooohhhhh aaahhhhh

Eye candy!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10838180/

Bless my soul I have expectations! 😆

This is one movie that you (everyone involved in this movie) better not f up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im expecting counterparts, fragments, mass consciousness, Supermen of a born human divine nature, and .... truth revealing, some small portion of the whole narrative being the juicy bit.

:o

Im really not kidding. 😁

I want it to capture like the first one did.
This is the fourth of the point and 3.

-------

Oracle eyes.... oracle eyes, whose got those oracle eyes.... ( lol a bit of rage against the machine play on tune)

Funnily enough I looked up this band bc I wasnt remembering the name 🙄 but a linked popped up as an ad.... saying to buy tickets 2022 tour... do what?  Im so behind! lol ... I could of sworn they broke up.... anyway... their last tour date is.... tonight! Fancy that ha... In "O! Hi, O!" ? Could be just a possible make-up date but to me that was not the point. I still enjoy synchronicties. I havent been to a "live" venue in a few years!

I have a question!

In the movie there is a scene when Neo has an experience with a cat repeating its action.
They referred to it as "deja-vu".
However I felt differently. 🤷🏼‍♀️
And I still do...
And they said "it happens whenever something has been changed in the matrix."
Then they all step into gear faster expecting trouble.

In Sethian Alley there is a lot goin on here!
🤣

Out of all the whole of the movies thus far, this is a trait that stands out the most for me.

Undivided counterparts divided
Synchronicity
Deja-vu
Something is reincarnating
They expect
Are they dodging bullets? Or are they "won't have to"?
Many questiions arise...I feel like watching this part again bc I wonder if they would still be questions?

Part of me is quite intrigued by this particular scene. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have experienced many deja-vu's. If something in the machine has changed, and my ego is the machine, and this is all me, countering my Superman self, wtf am I doing!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is a limiting belief discussion here lololol and the machine is all AI. 👀
Seth mentions how smart the ego is and can become its own Entity.

This means consciousness. Period end of story. This is a mouthful right here. Its astounding.

My calculator is not learning. Trust me on that LOL
Neither is my "smart phone".
It needs consciousness to do that. Not mere 1's and 0's. Or on /off switches.
However, it is all made from consciousness, and has consciousness. The focus however is so directed from its Creator (us, and others, we are not alone, families of consciousness),  the foundations are solid. Made from Love.

What is artificial about learning?
My Inner Self or my Entity, thinks me, into being. I am born then, from a living, womb, within a woman. The two connect. Body and Soul. Yet they were always connected. They are one. Yet it took sperm and egg. As one. To make me, the body that is uniquely me. I dont know how others got here but, that is how I got here. If the machine world made ALL those "bodies" (Entities thinking their bodies into being), then..... what you saying oh Matrix people?????? 👀 and Eeeewwwww

I am just gonna ask. What are we creating ? Ummmmm
Ok whew.....

Art imitating Life. Copies and copies and copies over and over of the entire operation. Thoughts, beliefs, emotions, all copying the foundation code into everything. "You create your own reality."

The mind makes it real.

The pyramid and the mind. The core is the heart. The center. The hub. When limiting beliefs are rewritten, or ... when we choose... to change states, O! Hi, O!, being a state, could be entered.
O, Inner Fire. The heart of it all.

I do believe Trinity was spotted in first movie, in the Heart motel.

🤔

So I cant help but wonder if Neo will be the rider of the entire machine, or will everyone? lol
That is so very multi dimensional! 🤪

😎 teehee

Love it! Love it! x 1 Cool Cool x 1 View List

strangerthings

August 20, 2021, 01:26:26 PM #1 Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 10:37:01 PM by strangerthings
Yes, at 2:04, HEART of the city Hotel.

My two cents:

Interesting Matrix darkens the letter E which is the actual Heart of the Balance of the Scales.

The Heart is weighed to the Feather (which is Father, YOU, ME, US) "The Weighing of the Heart"

Amidst.

Middle.

Center.

Core.

Innermost.

That "fire" in you.

Gentle Fire burning.....

Liberty

Plutarch. Moralia. The Letter E at Delphi.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️💃💃💃💃💪🏻

---

2:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb6bA4J1Gbg

--

E is the fifth

It is 5
Roman numeral V
Vee
Eve, Life

Scramble mamble

Utnapishtim

Mithsipantu

Myths pi and u

Scramble mamble

I plead the fifth. 5 the fifth. Is that whats up with the 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

"You have the right to remain silent ... held against you ... you have the right to an attorney if you dont have one one can be appointed blah blah ...." wow

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Hubba bubba

Whuuuttttt

You are your own prosecuting attorney.

Forgiveness is a beautiful thing. Liberty, Justice,

ALL    THAT    IS
IAM    THAT    I AM

Undivided Counterparts.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

I have the Seth material and Neville Goddard at my fingertips I just can not help but see all of this lol

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Its like the movie What the bleep or The Secret

It all sounds all wonderful but they never f'kn tell you the secret!!!!!!!!

Pfffttt

Bora137

August 20, 2021, 02:59:59 PM #2 Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:09:38 PM by Bora137
Strangerthings I love your stream of consciousness posting. I hope the film makers will not let you down 🙏🙏🙏
Like Like x 1 View List

Deb

August 20, 2021, 06:27:51 PM #3 Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 06:29:46 PM by Deb
I love how your mind travels in non-linear ways. I'm a little there, but also a little linear. Not as much fun.

COUNT ME IN for a new Matrix movie. I remember the first time I saw #1 in a theater near my home, near Columbine High School. At that time, I was more focused on the special effects and uniqueness of the movie. The deeper parts of it did not sink in until I'd read Seth.

The movie came first, the Columbine shooting came after I'd moved into my current house. My 3 year old son and I were waiting on the front porch for a neighbor and her two boys to come over. We were to drive to Clement Park, next to Columbine, for a day of kiddie fun, which didn't happen once we heard what was going on from the news. No surprise there. A new beginning for American horror stories.  I do distinctly remember being shocked by the scene where Trinity and Neo were in the elevator bank and decked out like the Columbine "kids." Then later Dylan and Klebold showing up in the same gear. A PTSD moment for sure, for many.

The cat... the glitch in the Matrix, is not deja-vu as far as I'm concerned. For me, it was yet another clue that the Matrix was not reality, and that was merely a programming error to drive home the un-real aspect of "that" reality.

You've brought up a lot of great questions about the movie concepts. Art imitating life imitating art? Where does it end? Where's the beginning?

I can say if Keanu Reeves is in a movie, I'll watch. Lol.  8) Constantine was pretty great too.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

usmaak

Quote from: Deb
The cat... the glitch in the Matrix, is not deja-vu as far as I'm concerned. For me, it was yet another clue that the Matrix was not reality, and that was merely a programming error to drive home the un-real aspect of "that" reality.
If any animal is going to mess with the matrix, it's going to be a cat.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

strangerthings

Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

strangerthings

QuoteStrangerthings I love your stream of consciousness posting. I hope the film makers will not let you down 🙏🙏🙏

Wow thanks lol and me too!!

The movie trailer is out now !
Like Like x 1 View List