Seth: Authority

Started by strangerthings, October 14, 2021, 10:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangerthings

CD 22 Track 2

Seth is discussing the dream state and waking state and moving within them ...trying to see your awake self from the dream state etc...

Seth says, "You can become as awake in either state. But ....Do not try so hard" (said with much emphasis here)

A student asks: "What if its demanded" and Seth then asks her "Who ...demands?"
She says "authority"
Seth replies, "Which Authority? There is one authority." (she says "self")
His reply was continuing as she said that, "It is a living being within you. And against THAT authority...all others must quail/quake. And if you accept that assumption, which is the only one... then all others fall apart and into pieces and are blown away by the wind. YOU ARE THE BEING OF YOUR BEING! TRUST that being and NO other!" (said with much greater emphasis)

As a side note from me I want to point out that the word "authority" has as its root word ...the word "author". And who authors your life? :)

Quail means "to give way". I also do not have the transcript in front of me I am going with a flow as I look for something in particular. But ...quail and quake both fit!

We truly are the author of the play, the creator, the director, the executive producer, the script/screen writer, the actor, all of it! "This is my life and I form it."

[edited to add:]PS. The word "Auth" means Self. It comes from "aut(o)"
A YOU T
AT YOU
T is what? height and expansion this is our cross to bear of the SELF. We are our own anchor.
O, is what? ALL encompassing, All That Is, Imagination, Everything, We are the center of the wheel of spokes and spoke is past tense of speak and SPEECH. You are the word. Your flesh is your soul in space-time.

Like Like x 1 View List

Deb

Quote from: strangerthings on October 14, 2021, 10:08:30 PMAs a side note from me I want to point out that the word "authority" has as its root word ...the word "author". And who authors your life? :)

Makes perfect sense!
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List