Seth: Sacrificing yourself to others

Started by strangerthings, October 23, 2021, 09:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangerthings

If you believe you must sacrifice yourself to others then you distort the truth within you. For there is no sacrifice involved but the fulfillment of your being, that brings out in each of the people that you know, the fulfillment of their being.

CD 31 track 8

-----

mi exito es su exito

----

My interpretation:

Those who have traveled before us tell us the road to fulfillment is safe. What is possible in the world, is possible for me. How would we know this is possible if others have not traveled this road? If others have not sacrificed to another for whatever reason, then I too can do this. Brave and courageous beings have traveled this road!

That is what this say to me.

It also loudly sings to me, that I, my I AMness, am the author of my life and I, in order to not distort the truth that rings true within me, do not have to sacrifice any part of myself for another and it is safe to travel my journey. My well being seeks value fulfillment thus how can I, have this if it is distorted by sacrificing myself yet again or ever, to another or even a cause?

If it distorts the truth within me - it is distorting truth period.

Onward black sheep of myself! We face the unknown and the known together at every turn!
Gently we move forward with our safety and truth that sings with integrity and may we travel lightly!
For I AM the author of MY life!
I AM WITH THEE!

(that felt really good to feel!!!!)