Cayce on Atlantis

Started by s1nbad, February 12, 2022, 02:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s1nbad

I found an interesting paragraph in Edgar Cayce on Atlantis which highly resonates with the picture of the beginning of the world that Seth gives in Dreams, Evolution, and Value Fulfillment (mostly V1); individuals and the world were subjective, gradually becoming physical. Seth also discusses how psychic functions were natural to man then.

QuoteFrom that which has been given, it is seen that individuals in the beginning were
more of thought forms than individual entities with personalities as seen in the
present, and their projections into the realms of fields of thought that pertain to a
developing or evolving world of matter, with the varied presentations about same, of
the expressions or attributes in the various things about the entity or individual, or
body, through which such science - as termed now, or such phenomena as would be
termed - became manifest. Hence we find occult or psychic science, as would be
called at the present, was rather the natural state of man in the beginning. Very
much as (in illustration) when a baby, or babe, is born into the world and its
appetite is first satisfied, and it lies sleeping. Of what is its dreams? That it expects
to be, or that it has been? Of what are thoughts? That which is to be, or that which
has been, or that which is? Now remember we are speaking - these were thought
forms, and we are finding again the illustrations of same!
Like Like x 2 View List

Deb

Thanks for sharing that, I've not read a lot of Cayce. I did have a book about him once but that was a long time ago.

It does sound similar to Seth's story of ATI dreaming us into creation. Jane and Seth do mention Cayce a few times in the materials, all favorable. I liked this:

"Knowledge does not exist independently of the one who knows. Someone gave Cayce the material. It did not come out of thin air. It came from an excellent source, a pyramid gestalt personality, with definite characteristics, but the alien nature of the personality was too startling to Cayce, and he could not perceive it."

—TES8 Session 417 June 17, 1968