"Behind the Veil: The Complete Guide to Conscious Sleep" by Daniel Kelley

Started by inavalan, May 02, 2022, 08:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Like Like x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Looks very interesting, the review was very favorable. As were reviews on Amazon. I was able to find a copy on the 1lib site.
Like Like x 1 View List

inavalan

Completely disappointed with this book! An amalgamation of pretentious nonsense.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

strangerthings

I have a hard time reading too many other books. I dont want to be distracted. I have come across too many books like that - soooo disappointing!

You put the book down and just think "are you frikkin serious?!?!?!?!"

lol

I hope ya'll find great books!

I am reading The Personal Sessions now. What a great set of books! I keep finding gems!

The gentleman that works with the Seth Dream class on sethcenter.com has written books and both he and David recomnend other authors. Maybe that is helpful? Idk ????
Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on May 07, 2022, 08:08:49 PMI have a hard time reading too many other books. I dont want to be distracted. I have come across too many books like that - soooo disappointing!
St, I feel it is useful to read spiritual and philosophical books other than the Seth books in order to get a balanced view. As for the particular book mentioned on this thread, the title put me off.
My eyesight is not brilliant, so that limits the amount of reading I can do. I prefer Kindle books because I can enlarge the text.

strangerthings

Quote from: Sena on May 07, 2022, 10:01:21 PM
Quote from: strangerthings on May 07, 2022, 08:08:49 PMI have a hard time reading too many other books. I dont want to be distracted. I have come across too many books like that - soooo disappointing!
St, I feel it is useful to read spiritual and philosophical books other than the Seth books in order to get a balanced view. As for the particular book mentioned on this thread, the title put me off.
My eyesight is not brilliant, so that limits the amount of reading I can do. I prefer Kindle books because I can enlarge the text.

I would agree with you except I did that before finding Seth.

I like reading books I find in amazing ways. Plus I have a goal to read all the Seth books before I am dead LOLOLOL

inavalan

Quote from: Sena on May 07, 2022, 10:01:21 PM
There are many apps that read most text formats to you. You're probably aware of that.