Microcosmic orbit

Started by Bora137, March 31, 2022, 02:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bora137

Posting about another great meditation. Good for morning I think because I feel a lot of energy after doing it.

Become aware of a cycle of energy going up inside your spine to the crown and then down inside your front to your root. On the in breath the energy comes from the root up to the crown on the out breath crown energy is taken down to the root. Close your mouth with the tip of your tongue touching the roof of your mouth behind your teeth otherwise the energy can't flow down. Breathing through nose.

https://uplift.love/what-is-the-microcosmic-orbit/
Like Like x 3 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Bora137 on March 31, 2022, 02:33:03 PMPosting about another great meditation. Good for morning I think because I feel a lot of energy after doing it.

Become aware of a cycle of energy going up inside your spine to the crown and then down inside your front to your root. On the in breath the energy comes from the root up to the crown on the out breath crown energy is taken down to the root. Close your mouth with the tip of your tongue touching the roof of your mouth behind your teeth otherwise the energy can't flow down. Breathing through nose.

https://uplift.love/what-is-the-microcosmic-orbit/

What are you using this meditation for? Does it put you in an altered state? Does it address your physical goals (e.g. healing, optimizing a task, ...), or your non-physical goals (e.g. harmonizing selves, tapping intuition, inner-guidance, ...)?

How long have you practiced this meditation?
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Bora137

3 days. You can use it for visualisation I guess. I like it because it gives the mind a lot to do so that means it's harder for thoughts to get in. I did have one experience a few years ago while doing white light chakra breathing meditation when I had so much energy in my consciousness I felt enteral and utterly invulnerable but I couldn't sleep either so I had to move that energy out. I guess basically we can only find what works for us by trying things. The ultimate goal of all this for me is to raise consciousness out of this illusion.

Deb

Quote from: Bora137 on April 01, 2022, 03:09:18 AMI like it because it gives the mind a lot to do so that means it's harder for thoughts to get in.

I get that totally. My favorite meditations have been guided ones because the speaker makes me focus on the voice and not the chatter going on in my head. David Elliott (The Reluctant Healer) has a few guided breathing (pranayama yoga) meditations I use to do regularly and got a lot out of them. A few are available on YouTube, tailored for healing, manifesting, cleansing etc. Doing them as a group at his workshops was over the top—having a few dozen or more people on the same wave length multiplies the intensity and really gets the energy moving. But they're not for everyone, some people find the verbal guidance to be distracting.

I was fortunate to come across him (and Joe Dispenza) before he got "popular" and went to a few retreats at his place in New Mexico and Sedona, AZ. In the beginning there were usually no more than 20 of us, often less. That's where I did my fire walk. A couple years later and people were flying in from all over the world and the workshops got too crowded for me.

I really need to make time to get back into meditation, I loved the way it made me feel. I'd like to try this Microcosmic Orbit meditation too, it sounds interesting.

This is a short intro to David and his meditation technique.
Like Like x 1 View List

Bora137

Entity energy release looks really interesting Deb  :)
Like Like x 1 View List

Deb

I just listened to some of the intro for that meditation, David uses the word entity differently than Seth's. The meditation is about recovering from childhood sexual abuse. I didn't have to deal with that myself, but am still curious about whether the meditation can be applied to other things. So I downloaded the audio and will give it a whirl.

I've enjoyed his Mother Earth, Cleanse and (especially) Manifest meditations. He also has a set of generic meditations and you can choose 6 minutes, 12 minutes, 20 or 30, depending on how much time you have. Sort of takes away the excuse of not having time! I need to find them, I got a new computer a while ago and still have not restored all my music.
Like Like x 1 View List

Bora137

That's a good idea being able to choose the amount of time you have.

Btw after about a week of doing the microcosmic I have found it brilliant for energy. I don't mean the kind you get after a bottle of coke, more like physical reality is not so dense and heavy. Pulling down energy from the crown to the root seems to be the active ingredient.
Like Like x 1 View List

Bora137

Another update on this meditation. I love it. I'm not sure from what I've read if I'm just cleaning my own energy or drawing down extra energy from the infinite source at the crown. Either way I seem to be able to handle most of the day's challenges far more easily if I do this in the morning. One thing I've noticed though is I'm not sleeping as long. So going to skip a day now and then to see if that improves my sleep.

If anyone else has tried this meditation I would love to hear what you think 🙏
Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Bora137 on April 06, 2022, 01:59:34 PMThat's a good idea being able to choose the amount of time you have.

Btw after about a week of doing the microcosmic I have found it brilliant for energy. I don't mean the kind you get after a bottle of coke, more like physical reality is not so dense and heavy. Pulling down energy from the crown to the root seems to be the active ingredient.

I had a friend that always said the point of it all is to draw the energy top down not bottom up.

strangerthings

Listening now!

Ohhh is he from Texas ? lol sounds like it  ;D

Bora137

I agree I don't feel anything moving the energy from root to crown but definitely feel it coming down from the crown into the root
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Hot cookie!

I just did the entity energy release meditation !

Wow

Ive never ever ever felt that degree of tingling on my face ! lol

It started with my nose!

It didnt move down past my face until the end before he nearly ends it

That was awesome ! THANK YOU!

Ive never done breathing like that - woohoo!

It was all so spontaneous like something moved me to do it! Hahahahha

That was not St clicking play! Its 3:30 AM! Lmao

strangerthings

I cant stress enough that if anyone does it .. download it first!

In the middle of it all intense yt went silent and I had to stop and  pick up my device to see yt asking me if I was still watching it!!

::eyeroll::

It never asks me that pfft

My internwt cut me off 8 times trying to download it after !

LOL

I win

:P 
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Bora137 on April 25, 2022, 02:23:28 AMI agree I don't feel anything moving the energy from root to crown but definitely feel it coming down from the crown into the root

When I work with codes, always never fails, the upper is always the inner.

8)

Like Like x 2 View List

Deb

Anything I've done in the past indicates energy comes in thru the crown chakra, and exits via the root. It's also a good way to get grounded, I think.
Like Like x 2 View List