Delores Cannon only one planet like earth

Started by Bora137, April 08, 2022, 03:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bora137

I quite like listening to some of her stuff because it gives insight into lower level normal non incarnate beings perspective (as opposed to teachers like Seth etc, Delores is not channeling teachers as far as I can tell). But she keeps stating that there is only one planet like earth in entire creation. Only one planet with free will. This makes no sense implying that all other humanoid planets the humans run on instinct like animals. Also creation is infinite so how can earth be the only place where humans get to play out and learn from their mistakes through free will?

Sena

Quote from: Bora137 on April 08, 2022, 03:14:34 PMBut she keeps stating that there is only one planet like earth in entire creation. Only one planet with free will.

Bora, I think Dolores Cannon may have been correct in stating that there is only planet like Earth in the entire creation. That would fit with Bernardo Kastrup's description of Mind-at-Large (All That Is):

https://book4you.org/book/5935765/5d529e

Bora137

Thanks Sena. Yes earth is unique all planets are but I can't see how in all creation this is the only humanoid planet with free will, it makes no sense whatsoever. It also goes against a lot of astral travel where people find themselves inhabiting human bodies on different planets, with different cultures and technology - like in Robert Monroe's accounts. Look at all the planets how can only earth have humanoids? My own research has told me I have been a humanoid on two planets before this. Ra says the universe is choc full of planets inhabited by humans and an infinite variety of other physical vehicles invested with human level consciousnesses. I just think DC has communicated with a lot of entities that aren't teachers and from them you get poor information, just their own musings really the same as I might get if I asked a bloke in the pub how the world works.
Like Like x 1 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Sena on April 09, 2022, 07:29:40 AM
Quote from: Bora137 on April 08, 2022, 03:14:34 PMBut she keeps stating that there is only one planet like earth in entire creation. Only one planet with free will.

Bora, I think Dolores Cannon may have been correct in stating that there is only planet like Earth in the entire creation. That would fit with Bernardo Kastrup's description of Mind-at-Large (All That Is):

https://book4you.org/book/5935765/5d529e
I think that that is contradicted by the Sethian concept of "probable realities".

According to how I understand Seth, there are an infinite number of Earth versions that exist in each (time, space) coordinate. It is like a 4th dimension (probability / possibility).

The Earth each one of us experiences is the result of his/her individual beliefs and individual choices freely made only by him/her at outer- and at inner-self levels.

====
EDIT: Maybe Cannon conflated the "physical-reality" (which is a framework) with the "Earth" (which is an instantiation).

Also, there are ("simultaneously", from a non-physical perspective) Earth versions across the infinite time dimension, past and future (there are dinosaurs roaming on probable Earth versions, as there are probable versions where there's no war on Earth in 2022).
Like Like x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Bora137

Quote from: inavalan on April 09, 2022, 01:27:48 PM====
EDIT: Maybe Cannon conflated the "physical-reality" (which is a framework) with the "Earth" (which is an instantiation).

This is my feeling too. Also Cannon just talks to any old channel through her client so there is massive opportunity for poor information, misunderstanding and distortion.

Like Like x 1 View List

Mark M

Humans exist on planets throughout space:

"Now, your human stock did not all originate solely from
your planet. I never told you that it did. In that respect your
ancestry is indeed varied. Some of the information given in my
own book, by inference, should have made that clear."

And:

"Consciousness is not local [to the earth], and it never was."

--Seth, deleted Session 604
Like Like x 2 View List

Mark M

"Now. There will be a chapter [in Seth Speaks] on the religions of the world, on the distortions and truths within them; the three Christs; and some data concerning a lost religion (pause; one of many), belonging to a people of which you have no information. These people lived on a planet in the same space that your planet now occupies, in quotes 'before' your planet existed. They destroyed it through their own error, and here reincarnated when your planet was prepared. Their memories (long pause), became the basis for the birth of religion as you now think of it."
—TES9, Session 510, January 19, 1970

"They destroyed it [their planet] through their own error, and here reincarnated when your planet was prepared." This means people are older than planet earth. This is not a surprise if one accepts that consciousness gives rise to form, not form giving rise to consciousness. Per this, Seth has stated the theory of evolution is much a fairy tale as the Eden story, I believe in Seth Speaks.

Earth was prepared by way of consciousness.

Mark M

"Quite frankly, your earth is expendable, for it will be created again as often as it is needed. I use the term again, speaking in terms of time again for you. But understand (smile) that others are forming their own clay of realities simultaneously. If they do not like what they have created often they throw it away; but always with the idea of learning from their errors, and forming another from the knowledge they have gained."

—TES9 Session 491 July 2, 1969

"(Humorously again:) You do not consider a dream as a success or a failure. If the dream ends in a moment of destruction you do not consider the dream a failure. In the overall then, when I told you that the planet was dispensable, I meant it somewhat in those terms, for while in your reality you are vulnerable, and agony is real, still it is not the whole reality, and success and failure have no meaning in those (underlined) terms."

—TES9 Session 499 August 27, 1969

Mark M

"Quite frankly, your earth is expendable, for it will be created again as often as it is needed..."

My prediction, if we are ever able to find other, habitable planets is that most of them will be already inhabited.

With all the galaxies and all their countless stars, at least a portion of which will have orbiting planets, the idea that a destroyed earth would need re-creation for its former inhabitants kind of implies my prediction, the other, existing "earths" elsewhere have no vacancy.

inavalan

Quote from: Mark M on April 14, 2022, 09:00:26 AM"Quite frankly, your earth is expendable, for it will be created again as often as it is needed. I use the term again, speaking in terms of time again for you. But understand (smile) that others are forming their own clay of realities simultaneously. If they do not like what they have created often they throw it away; but always with the idea of learning from their errors, and forming another from the knowledge they have gained."

—TES9 Session 491 July 2, 1969

"(Humorously again:) You do not consider a dream as a success or a failure. If the dream ends in a moment of destruction you do not consider the dream a failure. In the overall then, when I told you that the planet was dispensable, I meant it somewhat in those terms, for while in your reality you are vulnerable, and agony is real, still it is not the whole reality, and success and failure have no meaning in those (underlined) terms."

—TES9 Session 499 August 27, 1969

These quotes are in line with my understanding of what physical reality is. Although, understanding what something is, it doesn't mean that you know how to handle it, nor that if you know how, you can do it.

(the underlines in the quotes are mine)
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

Quote from: Mark M on April 14, 2022, 12:44:18 PM"Quite frankly, your earth is expendable, for it will be created again as often as it is needed..."

My prediction, if we are ever able to find other, habitable planets is that most of them will be already inhabited.

With all the galaxies and all their countless stars, at least a portion of which will have orbiting planets, the idea that a destroyed earth would need re-creation for its former inhabitants kind of implies my prediction, the other, existing "earths" elsewhere have no vacancy.

I think that that quote is related to probable realities / parallel universes / 4th dimension ...

For example, there is an infinite number of realities for 2022, all equally "real" and valid. In some of them the Earth was destroyed, in others it is much more flourishing than the version we experience. This doesn't mean that I exist now in more than one reality. I constantly make choices (my personality) and I create my path through those realities.
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Just throwin in some toys......

;D

"Now give us a moment... Dictation: The serpent is the symbol of the deepest knowledge within creaturehood; it also contains the impetus to rise above or beyond itself in certain respects. Eve, rather than Adam, for example, eats of the apple first because it was the intuitive elements of the race, portrayed in the story as female, that would bring about this initiation; only afterward could the ego, symbolized by Adam, attain its new birth and its necessary alienation. The tree of knowledge, then, did indeed offer its fruits — and "good and bad" — because this was the first time there were any kinds of choices available, and free will."
—NoPR Part Two: Chapter 12: Session 647, March 12, 1973
Like Like x 3 View List

strangerthings

Cd 29

I binged it the other day. Man I love these cds!!!!

Anyway, this is Jane not Seth.

"Everything that grows, grows inside. It's all an inside thing. No matter what. There's no growth that is not inside. That's why it's all free.

[...]The only true expansion is this "inside" so that each of us has this fantastic ability to expand, grow, objectify.  But the objectification is a multiplication of inside stuff."

Cd 29 track 2, Jane Roberts
Like Like x 1 View List