The Dream Landscape, The Physical World, Probabilities and Your Daily Experience

Started by inavalan, June 04, 2022, 11:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

I just re-read NoPR Chapter 20 "The Dream Landscape, The Physical World, Probabilities and Your Daily Experience", spanned over Sessions 669 to 672, June 11 to 25, 1973

It is like I read it for the first time. Quite informative.
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Only read the book twice, plus revisited certain parts thanks to Rick Stack's Intensive class. Every time, I learn something new. You've encouraged me to read it again. I'm never going to get through all the books if I keep this up.  ;D
Love it! Love it! x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

inavalan

I haven't read all the material, but I find that even in the case of the books I've read, to me, it is more beneficial to search for a subject using the engine, then choose from the results those sections that seem more relevant or contradictory, and dig in them deeper. Often that digging leads to further poking around on the same or another subject.

It is also true that the material is huge, so because while going through it I progressed, what I read earlier I decoded from a different level of understanding.
Like Like x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

Quote from: inavalan on June 04, 2022, 11:06:39 PMI just re-read NoPR Chapter 20 "The Dream Landscape, The Physical World, Probabilities and Your Daily Experience", spanned over Sessions 669 to 672, June 11 to 25, 1973

It is like I read it for the first time. Quite informative.

Quote from: NoPR #670... there is no great reason for the vast separation that now exists between your waking and sleeping lives. As I mentioned earlier (in the 652nd session in Chapter Thirteen, for instance), the division is largely the result of your mass and private beliefs in the nature of reality, and in the habits the race has acquired of separating "objective" data from subjective.

When you are determined to manipulate your environment, then you separate yourself from it. Since you are part of it, this also leads you to try to place yourself apart from your own subjective reality. It is quite possible to take your normally conscious "I" into the dream state, to your advantage. When you do this you will see that the dreaming "I" and the waking "I" are one, but operating in entirely different environments.

Therefore, you become familiar with depths of experience and knowledge unknown to you before. You acquire a true flexibility and expanded awareness of your own being, and open channels of communication between your waking and dreaming realities. This means that you are far better able to utilize unconscious knowledge, and also to acquaint the unconscious with your present physical situation.

Such a procedure can bring you in contact with wisdom you have been denying yourself, help unify your entire life situation, and release your energy for practical everyday purposes. Even the decision to try such a venture is beneficial, since it automatically presupposes a flexibility of attitude on the part of the conscious self.
Like Like x 1 View List