Suggestions; expectations, emotions, intellect

Started by inavalan, July 10, 2022, 01:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

Quote"when you allow negative thoughts to predominate in your conscious mind you then become more open to the negative thoughts of others
... you also become more open in the dreaming state to telepathic communications from others of a negative pattern
... you can change this by changing the pattern of your thoughts

If someone annoys you, you should admit honestly that they annoy you. That is the first point. You need not tell the other person or you may, but if you refuse to ignore the feeling, the feeling builds up until someday the poor man makes a simple, innocent mood[sic], you will beat him over the head, or worse, develop a knock in your knee because you want to hit him over the head and do not dare to do so."

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

This is a great session!

Quote from: TES4 #187Theoretically speaking, and in theory only, anything that a personality can do or achieve in the sleeping state, he can do and achieve in the waking state. The limitations are those adopted by the ego, in many cases for good reason.

However the limitations can be diminished, and the waking personality can avail himself of many characteristics shown by the sleeping self.
Quote from: TES4 #187First, problems are worked out within the dream framework. Answers and solutions are arrived at. These answers and solutions are then transformed into physical reality. No dream is meaningless. No dream lacks purpose.
Quote from: TES4 #187Dream experience is as real to the personality as waking experience. Only the ego makes any distinction. Therefore the personality that has survived makes no distinction on its own
Quote from: TES4 #187suggestions should always be given before sleep, that the subconscious will maintain the organic integrity of the physical organism. This is basic.

Suggestions should also be given so that a harmonious relationship be maintained among all levels of the personality structure. Suggestions should be given that constructive tendencies are given free reign. Perhaps more important, suggestions should be given that only constructive suggestions will be reacted to.
Quote from: TES4 #187Theoretically there are no limitations to what any of you can do. Practically the limitations are your own, and practically it is within your province to change them or not to change them.

inavalan

This should be emphasized:
Quote from: TES4 #187A man who has an ulcer, Joseph, he thinks differently than a man who does not have an ulcer.
([Peggy:] "Why did you say that a man who has ulcers thinks differently?")
Simple questions. It is because the man thinks differently that he has the ulcer, for the ulcer is the result of his characteristic method of thought.
Peggy asked her question because she understood that Seth meant that 'an ulcer would make a man think differently', while Seth meant that "It is because the man thinks differently that he has the ulcer". Is is vice versa!

inavalan

Another quite dense session!

Quote from: TES5 #202He is now at the point where he can greatly improve the condition of his eyes, and his vision, through consistent self-suggestion. The following phrase should be beneficial: I am relaxed and at ease, and confident. I can see easily and well

Astral body, inner senses, ...

Quote from: TES5 #202Suggestion can indeed change experience which has already passed .
It can change the individual's present reaction to the past event, and alter the original implications and meanings that were once connected with such an event. Suggestion can shape future events because any action changes that which existed before it, and that which shall exist after it within your system.
Quote from: TES5 #202Suggestion then can shape the future. Expectation enters in here particularly of course. Suggestion can shape dreams , and the dreams themselves then operate as action. A strong dream can be a more significant psychic action than any physical experience, and it can change the course of the personality completely.
Quote from: TES5 #202The inner senses will also react to suggestion. If you therefore suggest that you become more aware of their activities, then so you shall. You are giving suggestions, whether or not you realize it, constantly. You are forming your own physical image with all its strengths and weaknesses whether or not you are aware of it.
Quote from: TES5 #202Suggestion, well used, with training and knowledge, will therefore allow you to alter the very cells of your body. The inner senses can be requested to operate in such a way that the ego will accept their communications.