Success [..] has to do with inner integrity. Remember that.

Started by inavalan, July 10, 2022, 02:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"I have one message for our friend over here, however, and it is quite simple. When you do not know what to do, relax and tell yourself that other portions of yourself do know; they will take over. Give yourself some rest. Remind yourself that in many ways you are a very successful person as you are. Success does not necessarily involve great intellect or great position or great wealth; it has to do with inner integrity. Remember that."
—SS Appendix: ESP Class Session: Tuesday, January 12, 1971
Like Like x 2 Love it! Love it! x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

More good and comforting advice from Seth. A gentler approach than beating your head against a wall. Rest. Sort of a twist on the "let go and let god" with instead "let go and trust yourself." I love Seth's wisdom.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

inavalan

Integrity -
  • adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
  • the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished:
    to preserve the integrity of the empire.
  • a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition:
    the integrity of a ship's hull.

My first impression was that Seth intended the first meaning.

Then I kind of thought that maybe he meant the second.

Looking "integrity" up, I wonder about the third meaning.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Funny, I looked up integrity too for some reason. I came up with something similar, the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness and the state of being whole and undivided.

I lean towards #2, our multi-dimensional self (my "other portions" of myself) integrated.

Integrate = combine (one thing) with another so that they become a whole.

Often I have to remind my ego to take a step back so I can "hear" my inner self.

;D