Parallel Worlds

Started by Deb, July 15, 2015, 09:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Probable selves? Bleed-through between multiple existences? Count me in!

QuoteThe theory is a spinoff of the many-worlds interpretation in quantum mechanics — an idea that posits that all possible alternative histories and futures are real, each representing an actual, though parallel, world.

QuoteIn the well-known 'Many-Worlds Interpretation', each universe branches into a bunch of new universes every time a quantum measurement is made. All possibilities are therefore realised – in some universes the dinosaur-killing asteroid missed Earth. In others, Australia was colonised by the Portuguese.

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/parallel-worlds-exist-and-interact-with-our-world-say

It's worth a visit to the link, if only to visit the other links offered on the page...

Jackaranda

Reminds me of the double slit experiment and probability distributions. Seth puts forth the same concept, and to me it's really cool to think I could go back to a point in my life and have the chance to make a different decision and see what course my life would take. There are countless probabilities in every life and to think these all could be made possible is a mind blowing concept.
Jack

Deb

What's really rewarding for me is that since I started this forum I'm crossing paths with people that share my path of learning, just touching on quantum physics, quantum field theories, experiments such as the double slit. Not only sharing interests, but expanding them by others' adventures in knowledge previously unknown to me.

Talking about going back into our past: I need to start a topic on Richard Bach and his books. Another well-known person who came to Seth/Jane for advice.

Jackaranda

There are no accidents. People you meet and connect with easily are likely people you've known for eons. Why they come at certain times, I can't answer. Somebody over there knows what they're doing and I trust their judgement as to what happens when.
Jack

BethAnne

I've been doing Tarot readings for 35 years...mostly as favors and maybe tips.  Lately however, the results are screwy as I sense Realities are inter-twining.  Often for awhile at least, two realities will be going on at the same time.

John Sorensen

Quote from: BethAnne on March 10, 2016, 12:32:52 PM
I've been doing Tarot readings for 35 years...mostly as favors and maybe tips.  Lately however, the results are screwy as I sense Realities are inter-twining.  Often for awhile at least, two realities will be going on at the same time.

Hi Beth Anne, could you describe how you experience these realities intertwining?  Everyone experiences this sort of thing somewhat different ly. Do you get visuals / sounds Feelings / body sensations? I'm always interested to hear other people's perspectives.

John Sorensen

Quote from: Deb on July 15, 2015, 09:23:43 PM

QuoteThe theory is a spinoff of the many-worlds interpretation in quantum mechanics — an idea that posits that all possible alternative histories and futures are real, each representing an actual, though parallel, world.

QuoteIn the well-known 'Many-Worlds Interpretation', each universe branches into a bunch of new universes every time a quantum measurement is made. All possibilities are therefore realised.

Sounds like they got around to reading DC Comics Crisis on infinite earths.
It was a book length comic series that came out in 1985 where the multiverse collapses. Then a decade or so later they brought it all back again.

Actually DC also had parallel earth stories in the 50's and 60's. It's easy to write fantasy and SciFi off as fiction, but as Seth has said numerous times, many multidimensional ideas are communicated symbolically through art as we find art less threatening than rockbed reality.

BethAnne

could you describe how you experience these realities intertwining?

I get all that and dreams that come true or explain what is the reason things are happening....or direct dream communication with other people.
I treat this all as scientific as I can only taking things as possible once I've spent a very long time exploring and being observant to the outcome and am observant of synchronicity .  I try very hard not to force or direct an issue.  This forum is the most I've been direct about all of this and is still not comfortable being so revealing.

I read everything I can that gives me insight and listen to what other people have to say about these things.  After 60 years I have come to trust myself.  I've very aware of not leading others astray.

Not to brag, but I'm very good at giving readings.  Only one person had no idea what I was talking about but as he was about 400 pounds I don't think he was in touch with his core ....which was what his reading was about.  Almost everyone has said that their reading went to the heart of their life's questions.  Often I pick up past lives that are relevant to their issue and even if they don't believe going in they do after.

What's been going on the last few months is that readings will shift directions within hours or I'll get both the flip side and direct side of an issue.  At first I thought I was loosing my touch but I believe that the Flow of Reality and all the Parallel Realities are twinning so it is important to hold without doubt the outcome you wish to be strongest.

Sena

Thanks for this link, Deb.
QuoteNow there's a new theory on the block, called the "many interacting worlds" hypothesis (MIW), and the idea is just as profound as it sounds. The theory suggests not only that parallel worlds exist, but that they interact with our world on the quantum level and are thus detectable.
This seems to be consistent with what Seth said about "probable realities" which we may sometimes be visiting in our dreams. The many interacting worlds hypothesis also makes the idea that one can create one's own reality understandable.

Deb

Quote from: senafernando on March 11, 2016, 07:59:15 AMThe theory suggests not only that parallel worlds exist, but that they interact with our world on the quantum level and are thus detectable.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited by this type of information?
I remember even when I was a kid I felt there was much more to reality, the world, "it all" than what we thought we knew. The official line of consciousness has always felt disappointing and limited to me.

These are exciting times.

BethAnne

These are exciting times.

Yes they are!   :)

Wren

Thanks for posting that link, Deb!

Being interested in (Medieval) history, I'm always fascinated by 'What if?' scenarios and try to imagine alternative outcomes to pivotal moments in the accepted version of history. I have to keep reminding myself that in Sethian terms there's no such thing as 'history' and it's all happening RIGHT NOW anyway. I find that concept a bit mind-blowing to grasp. But I had a vision of an 'alternative' me - it wasn't  a happier me, just a me that had made other choices, somewhere, a long time ago and it's difficult to shake such a vision off. How do I account for it? It wasn't a wish-fulfilling daydream. So I conclude it must be an alternative universe.

BethAnne

imagine alternative outcomes to pivotal moments

Living with Navajos, Utes, Apaches and Pueblo tribes around me I've often wondered how things would have been different if the Native Culture had been approached in a different way.
Or, if after WW2  the Bush Clan et al  had been tried then for helping Hitler rather than being let off for "Being too big to fail".

I'm sure you did pick up on an Alternative You....and as I type this, even without pulling a Tarot Card....The Voice is saying "This is a hint that you can alter your history from this point on.  How would you like it to be?"

John Sorensen

Quote from: BethAnne on March 10, 2016, 01:44:29 PM
could you describe how you experience these realities intertwining?

I get all that and dreams that come true or explain what is the reason things are happening....or direct dream communication with other people.
I treat this all as scientific as I can only taking things as possible once I've spent a very long time exploring and being observant to the outcome and am observant of synchronicity .  I try very hard not to force or direct an issue.  This forum is the most I've been direct about all of this and is still not comfortable being so revealing.

Well you are among friends here, so always feel free to talk about whatever you like, nobody will judge you.
I get what you are saying, I don't get to talk about Seth related topics, or anything that doesn't conform to material reality with anybody I know, other than a friend I started talking to on the phone from the old Seth forum, but that is like every other month. So in my everyday world there is nobody I can talk about this kind of stuff, and it's hard at times when some of my major interests in life there is no one talk to them about.
So I'm grateful to you Beth Anne and to everyone who contributes to this forum because it's somewhere I can talk about any kind of topic and know that people have their own experiences and can relate etc.

Thank you for all you have shared on this forum.
I can be rather rude in print, but am much friendlier in person.

John Sorensen

Quote from: Wren on March 11, 2016, 06:41:50 PM
Thanks for posting that link, Deb!

Being interested in (Medieval) history, I'm always fascinated by 'What if?' scenarios and try to imagine alternative outcomes to pivotal moments in the accepted version of history. I have to keep reminding myself that in Sethian terms there's no such thing as 'history' and it's all happening RIGHT NOW anyway. I find that concept a bit mind-blowing to grasp. But I had a vision of an 'alternative' me - it wasn't  a happier me, just a me that had made other choices, somewhere, a long time ago and it's difficult to shake such a vision off. How do I account for it? It wasn't a wish-fulfilling daydream. So I conclude it must be an alternative universe.

I find some experiences are very dream like and silly and nonsensical. Then there are other dream experiences more like watching a movie, I may be watching the events, or I may see a particular perspective from behind the eyes of whatever person that relates to me. Or see both the first and third person perspective simultanously.
Anyhow, the events that are more concrete, more vivid and more focused around earth, different time periods etc to me are the ones from other lifetimes, and probable lifetimes, periods of history/future etc.

Actually, I remember from this morning a bunch of dreams, kind of overlapping when I woke up. But in one I was on a hillside with a group of people, with soldiers all over the place shooting people. I got separated from the group somehow and ended up with soldier all over the place, in every direction and nowhere to run or hide.
I lay down on the ground and pretended to be dead, hoping to get passed by.

It worked at first as some soldiers passed by, but my breathing was too excited, and I could not hold it long. Somebody must have noticed (my eyes were close) as I felt someone approach, then they stuck a bayonet into the old family jewels and fired the rifle. It was a rather unpleasant experience.

I got the impression the group I got separated from were villagers / non-combatants as we had no weapons nor uniforms etc and just wanted to get away.

Deb

Quote from: John Sorensen on March 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PMSo I'm grateful to you Beth Anne and to everyone who contributes to this forum because it's somewhere I can talk about any kind of topic and know that people have their own experiences and can relate etc.

I can say with complete honesty that you don't come across as rude. Ever.

But I also have to say I'm very grateful for the people that are on the forum and contributing. A great bunch. I too have NO ONE in my immediate surroundings that knows about or would understand my interest in the Seth materials or anything beyond the official line of consciousness and so this has been a real treat for me. And then... I have to ask myself, why did I create that isolated reality for myself? IDK, but I am grateful for the Internet and this forum that I put together on chance, and the people I'm connecting with that are hundreds and even thousands of miles apart.

BethAnne

This sort of goes along with a couple of threads.
I don't talk about readings with other people but I think this is ok.

My friend Pat sells art on the Plaza in Santa Fe.
She is also George Martin's neighbor for over 20 years.  George wrote "Game of Thrones".
What I picked up was that his story is a semi-memory of a past life with Pat as his wife where he was a brutish Lord from Eastern Europe who went on frequent adventures to the South.  He stayed too long while his family died in a winter storm and he came back to find them eaten by wolves.  His now wife was the Woman Knight.    Of course, who really knows.  Freaked her out though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_SICGnhHU

Sena

I think the story of the "York Beach couple" is relevant to this topic. Jane wrote about this in the Seth Material. When Jane and Robert were on vacation at York Beach, they went to a nightclub. There Jane noticed an older couple sitting across the room from them. She wrote, "They really frightened me by their uncanny resemblance to Rob and myself. Did we look like that - aloof, bitter - only younger.....Rob looked over at the couple and groaned with another back spasm.....To my complete amazement Rob stood up, grabbed my arm, and insisted that we dance."

In terms of quantum physics, it would seem that the York Beach couple represented an "alternative future" for Jane and Rob. If they had chosen that future, the Seth books would never have been written!

Sue Watkins claimed to have seen the York Beach couple in a lucid dream in her book, "Conversations with Seth book 2":
QuoteThen I see, to my surprise and joy, that Jane and Rob Butts are sitting at the other end of this table, talking to some other people. Or are they Jane and Rob? I stare at them. They are older looking and they're both acting very cynical about whatever it is they're discussing....... In a rush of excitement, I say, 'My name is Sue Watkins, and my husband's name is Ned.' They give me a rather nasty so-what? look. "I look up and notice that an older, short, stout man in a dark robe is sitting across the table from us—and realize that it's Seth. 'Hey, do you know him?' I say, pointing. Jane laughs. 'You mean old Saint Nick over there?' she says derisively. "I then observe how haggard they look. Jane is much heavier; her hair is quite gray. Rob looks extremely tired and is sitting in a slouch; his face is not fat but fleshy, almost dissipated. He is smoking one cigarette after another. They both look bitter; not happy at all.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sethquotes/conversations/messages/4187

BethAnne

Hey Deb....When my "mind" is floating around on that past life strata it is easier to pick up stuff.  This is what I "flashed" on you.  Take it with a grain of salt.   :)

I got 1835 SE England.  You were a Barrister.  Well respected because you tended to see the Big Picture and could see society at a transition period where it was on the verge of becoming modern.  You realized that in your court much was influenced by people not adjusting and that the division of rich and poor was not equal.  Though your views on women were traditional which I feel influences you now wanting to be more progressive.  You were well respected for your fairness.  While you were very interested in social change you tended to live conservatively because you knew it needed to be seen that you were well grounded because of your career.  You were curious about America and it's Wild West but also distasteful of it's lack of proper civilization.  You were a man caught in the middle of transition.
I also saw a fine pair of black carriage horses which were your "brand"...your symbol of your position in society.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 12, 2016, 11:05:35 AMTake it with a grain of salt.   

Or as I tell people dealing with me, take it with a salt lick, lol.
Pretty awesome, maybe that's why I feel so connected with England. And I worked at law firms until I switched over to graphic design. I enjoyed the law, just burned out on it. So I ended up in the Wild West after all, huh? And I still feel like I'm in the middle of transition, on a personal level and humanity in general.

A funny little story about tarot: About a year or so ago I "met" a woman on Amazon (she had written a review on a Seth book that I questioned) and she decided that she was the Seth mentor I was looking for (I wasn't looking, but ok). So we ended up kieeping in touch for a while. She's a professional psychic in California. Somehow we talked about tarot and I mentioned I actually have a couple of decks. One of them is The Housewives Tarot, they're hysterical.

She told me to take a deck, spread the cards and then pick one. I came up with the Hermit. She said it represented my spirituality or something. Then she told me to take the other deck out, spread the cards, pick one. Again, the Hermit. Two different decks, same card. I don't think anything ever came of it, but I thought that was a one-in-a-million chance.

Thanks for the hit on the reading! Please share anything else you come up with.

John Sorensen

Quote from: Deb on March 11, 2016, 09:31:08 PM
Quote from: John Sorensen on March 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PMSo I'm grateful to you Beth Anne and to everyone who contributes to this forum because it's somewhere I can talk about any kind of topic and know that people have their own experiences and can relate etc.

I can say with complete honesty that you don't come across as rude. Ever.

But I also have to say I'm very grateful for the people that are on the forum and contributing. A great bunch. I too have NO ONE in my immediate surroundings that knows about or would understand my interest in the Seth materials or anything beyond the official line of consciousness and so this has been a real treat for me. And then... I have to ask myself, why did I create that isolated reality for myself? IDK, but I am grateful for the Internet and this forum that I put together on chance, and the people I'm connecting with that are hundreds and even thousands of miles apart.

From my perspective Deb I would consider anyone who is deeply into Seth material / ideas etc to be forerunners of changing paradigms.

I can't what say what paradigms, as there are too many possibilities in the multiverse, it's not an either/or thing, so much as a this and this and that inclusive thing. I'm not here to makes anyone's choices for them, but to help them make better more informed choices.

Bashar and Kryon and Eckhart Tolle talk a little bit about it and refer to such people as "frequency holders".That is people who live a particular way, particular frequency of being that some others just don't know about, or want to know about, but don't know the HOW of it.Think of you Joe Dispenza's and Greg Braden's etc of the world. People who are there to say "Hey, there is a different way to live, and here is how". And then there are people who learn and embody those sorts of teachings and help to spread them.

The message is nothing like any sort of philosophy, religion or anything to do with spirituality in classical terms. It's being a living example of a different state of BEING. And that means learning all the fun messy stuff that goes along with that, and being able to relate to people's worst times as well as good times.In a way, imagine it is say 50-100 years from now, and things that we take for granted are a bit different. People at a mass level have moved up the evolutionary ladder of consciousness.Then imagine some folks who live that way choose to incarnate here and now as "frequency holders" to help others along to wherever they want to be going.I don't know where that is, free choice is always there.

As I said it's never about dogma, but about being a practical example of the potentials of humanity.And it doesn't mean being flawless or imperfect or anything like that. We still have our individual life stuff to work on, AS WELL AS the mass paradigm shift as frequency holders or a new reality that for many of us, is just around the corner in the coming decades. there is not fixed point where you can go "aha, we've arrived" so much as you will see a lessening of heavy old energies like hate, war, murder, rape etc and any other violation of human free will or holding onto old energy patterns "they are our enemies" type of thinking etc.

Kryon refers to it as the "recalibration of humanity", including down to the cellular and DNA levels. So really it's a psychological, spiritual and physical internal revolution on a mass scale. And it's completely invisible unless you have trained yourself to look at reality without your physical eyes, but use your inner senses. It doesn't mean being an expert, but being willing to say "I've had these kinds of experiences that usually are not talked about in polite society, if you want to learn about this kind of stuff, I am happy to share". It's more of an informal teacher/ trainer / sharing role than the old fashioned and out dated "guru" formula. And the teacher / trainers are learning just as much as those they share with and discovering new possibilities along the way. It's grand co-operation and co-creation.

It took me several decades and direct realizations /meditations to wonder why I always felt out of sort for many years, that, why do I not match up with so many things. And the answer is, I'm not meant to. I'm not here to follow dogma, or be any kind of sheep. I'm here to challenge everyone I meet to a better standard of living, and to imagine the greatest versions of themselves they can imagine and live it. What people actually do is none of my business, my role is to be who I am, and talk about and write about whatever it is that matters to me, and those who are interested will be, and those who are not, will not. So there is no discord, or trying to get to anywhere but Here and Now.

BethAnne

I worked at law firms

This gave me chills!   :)
I googled a map of England and realized the location I "saw" you from was London.  I was thinking the city was farther to the west.

When I did a reading for my friend Zak Talley I looked up the map of Wales where I "saw" his past life location.  It was Talley Abbey.   :D

Wren

Quote from: BethAnne on March 11, 2016, 07:12:40 PM
imagine alternative outcomes to pivotal moments

Living with Navajos, Utes, Apaches and Pueblo tribes around me I've often wondered how things would have been different if the Native Culture had been approached in a different way.
Or, if after WW2  the Bush Clan et al  had been tried then for helping Hitler rather than being let off for "Being too big to fail".

I'm sure you did pick up on an Alternative You....and as I type this, even without pulling a Tarot Card....The Voice is saying "This is a hint that you can alter your history from this point on.  How would you like it to be?"

England has been invaded by several different nations over many centuries and there have been so many pivotal moments where the linear time-line has suddenly changed, sometimes due to the death of just one individual. The individual is usually the king/queen, but it's as if there's a line of kings, having decided that (literally) their time is up, falling like pins and being replaced, and in doing so creating a different world for everyone around them. The violent fall of a king was a shattering, seismic event (eg. King Harold at the Battle of Hastings, King Richard III at Bosworth Field, other kings were usurped like King Richard II), and the victor often brought in a new order, new customs and on occasion even a new language. I suppose one of my reasons for being interested in English history is that there's so much of it!  ;D

BethAnne, I would love to alter my history. I am feeling very 'stuck' right now. Any suggestions on how to overcome the stuckness would be great!  :)

BethAnne

So I'm grateful to you Beth Anne and to everyone who contributes to this forum because it's somewhere I can talk about any kind of topic and know that people have their own experiences and can relate etc.

Thank You John and Deb!  It's been wonderful hanging out with you All!

Any suggestions on how to overcome the stuckness

Wren,  This is how I do it.  I never keep anything that ties me to the past event or person who brings up an unpleasant memory no matter how valuable. 
The Spartan Life Coach videos have helped a lot with dealing with Narcissistic People who spin you away from your core self.  And who doesn't have a
Narcissist in their closet??
http://spartanlifecoach.com/

I used to do collages in a notebook about 15 years ago.  Stored away I just got them back.  I was amazed at how many things came true and people that
I met who at the time seemed impossible.  Now it's called "Treasure Mapping"
http://www.healyourlife.com/do-you-have-a-treasure-map

I also keep stones.  I have several friends who "talk to rocks".  I sort of tested the theory giving them each the same stone...and each said the same thing.
http://www.crystalearthspirit.com/crystal-meanings.htm

Now I make "Power Tool Necklaces" which I'm hoping to make an online gallery for soon.
http://riverrocksnm.blogspot.com/

Surround yourself with color!
https://www.colormatters.com/color-symbolism

Then I get plenty of exercise, walk and massage.  And keep a Dream Journal. 
Hugs!

BethAnne

OK Wren,  This is what I flashed on you the first time I heard your accent but didn't think much of it at the time so I revisited that image while I was waking up.
I got Manchester 1911.   You were a 25 year old  house servant forced to wear those goofy hats.   It really chapped you hence the issue with hair now.  You felt it forced you into an anonymous asexual role.  Your hair/head became the "enemy".    You felt boxed in my the limited roles of employment of that age.  On top of that the family that you served would go to London and party.  You loved and resented them for their clothes, freedom and attitude toward you.  This was a time when women started coming into their own and here you were stuck in a generic uniform for stupid people unable to experience that life.  So you make up for it now by being unconventional.  But what I get even more strongly that by the time you were an old woman you and been so beat down and conditioned by this employment and your station in English Class Society that you lost your "fire" and haven't found it yet. 
Visualize yanking the stupid hat off and throwing it in the fireplace....which you wanted to do then.  Let your hair be Free!! 
It's interesting you and Deb are exploring different sides of the same coin regarding women's freedom.

Wren

BethAnne, that is so interesting. My grandmother, on my maternal side, and who I barely knew, was also a house servant for a while.

My hair has always been awkward. Too fine, too unmanageable (probably why I had it so short when I was younger), never enough of it.

I also have begun to dislike high fitting necklines and polo necks and can't seem to wear a necklace for long. A choker would be a complete no-no for me. Maybe that's a reaction to the tight-fitting, buttoned-up dresses I had to wear in that life.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 14, 2016, 04:23:01 PMLet your hair be Free!! 

OK I have to say I glommed onto this, it cracked me up.
In 2005 I was losing my hair in earnest, due to chemo. My son was 9 at the time, and in order to diffuse the situation I decided to use it as an opportunity for inhibition, creativity and fun. I dyed my die-ing hair beet red. Just because I could. A friend sent me this card, which struck a chord and I have obviously hung onto it all this time. She added the red to the card. But it's so TRUE! And BethAnne, you've struck a chord with Wren. You go girl!

Quote from: BethAnne on March 13, 2016, 06:32:29 AMThis gave me chills!   
I googled a map of England and realized the location I "saw" you from was London.  I was thinking the city was farther to the west.

Interesting in that the first time I visited England (the Mothership), I did not want to see London for some reason. I can't explain it, but my interest was to head west into the countryside. Now I wonder if it was because I already knew London? Your story of Zak Talley was also very interesting. Talley Abbey? Really? You can't make that stuff up.

BethAnne

Free Your Hair!!
:D

I love how things are all interconnected.

BethAnne

While I don't dwell on past lives ...or what ever is going on....I've found that "hang ups" can go from one life to the next and once you get some insight into
It the Enchantment is broken.

I lived downtown in Santa Fe above the old jail where they kept Billy the Kid.  The studio apartments upstairs were along a hall.  Linda who I worked with, came to visit and could barely climb the stairs because the old building smell made her dizzy.   Two days later I got a frantic call from her.  The evening after her visit she became paralyzed from the waist down and was taken by ambulance to the ER.  With some muscle relaxers she could walk but barely.  She knew what was up with me as I was doing healings for her daughter.
What I Flashed on her was that she was a prostitute back in the cowboy days in the end apartment as a very young woman and had literally been f**ked to death.  With in an hour she was OK.  Out of the blue the next day the apartment manager was telling me how the apartments had been a brothel.

I had been helping Linda with healing her daughter who had many unusual medical problems and near death episodes.  Linda would call me and we'd bring her back from the Edge.  One weekend I was out of town and because a lot of New Mexico is desolate you often can't get phone service.  She'd been trying to get in touch with me for over a day.  Her daughter had been in a coma from a heart attack and complications.  The Priest had been called.  So I did my thing and the daughter walked out of the hospital 3 days later to the amazement of her doctors.

I've always wondered if this verse was actually referring to our past lives while the Fundamentalisst are waiting for Zombies.
Isaiah26:19    "Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise. You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for joy! For your dew is a dew of light, and the earth will give birth to the dead."

BethAnne

By a series of coincidences and dream images I connected these two tho I'm not sure in what way.  ????  Parallel lives?
But I KNOW the guy on the left.  When I was lead to the French Fairy Tale of the White Dove I sobbed for an hour.   The guy on the left was in the
French Resistance.  I died young before him and he lived to be an old man.  In the fairy tail the she promises to come back to rescue wounded prince.

French-resistance-budfs

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 15, 2016, 04:47:35 PMBut I KNOW the guy on the left.

I have no idea of who the guy on the left is, but on the right is my main hero. Have you ever read a bio of him? He was a strange duck, sort of a Rainman maybe. My guess he had Asperger's like so many highly productive and contributing characters, making the world a better place. A superior race, in my opinion.

Tesla had some pretty strange phobias (such as he was terrified of jewelry and especially earrings containing pearls). In his earlier years he would occasionally succumb to some unidentified illness, almost being in a fugue state for weeks on end. Kind of made me think of malaria, but no one knew what was wrong with him. He also had blinding flashes of light that would appear before his eyes, usually accompanied by hallucinations (migraines?). And he almost blew up Colorado Springs, experimenting with making lightening. I think he was one of the first people to propose unlimited, free energy, sort of a zero point energy field concept; wireless communication; neon lighting; the better method of transmitting electricity (AC), loads more.

But I can't figure out what the connection would be for your two guys, other than a slight physical resemblance. :) And Tesla was sexy. Smart. But he never dated (consequently never married). He was a germaphobe too. But there's a look of knowing in those eyes...

BethAnne

And Tesla was sexy. Smart.  Smart is sexy huh? 

I don't know who the guy is on the left but I KNOW I was involved in the French Resistance with him.  Of course, any of this is pure speculation and I know I am unable to fully comprehend the mechanics of all the subtle connections going on in Reality.
I DO see patterns and clues that connect one life to the next though.  I wonder if we leave "bread crumbs" to follow?  And usually you can see the connection in the eyes.
I found a French Fairy Tale where a White Dove led the girl to the Prince where she saved him and then got an overwhelming "knowing" that this story inspired us to look out for each other during WW2.  And Telsa,  that "weird duck" was said to "love" an injured white pigeon/dove.
When I read the fairy tale, I instantly sobbed from a deep connection.  .  And if I was to claim any place on the planet as "Home" it would be France.  Many lives there.  I always wondered if I had someone French to chat with if I would easily pick up the language.  ???

Maybe the guy on the left focused on the Macho while Tesla focused on the Brains?
;D

John Sorensen

As a strictly hetero guy I can say with total confidence Tesla was way sexy smart.

Appalling how he was treated and fucked over by some many people he ran into, greedy bastards who used him and never appreciated his genius or noble intentions.

BethAnne

This might go under this topic.
My older brother, Stan, was given up for adoption which was a BIG SECRET until I was in my 30s and then did not meet him for another ten years.  He was adopted into this very wealthy family https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_S._Barrows
My younger brother, Dan, was raised modestly with  me by teenagers.  Dan died months before we all met Stan.

Dan and Stan BOTH were carpenters, flipped houses, married to the same small alcoholic wife with one child.  Both had the same eclectic odd books in their library.  Both had the same "uniform"....Hawaiian shirt, baggy shorts, flip flops and a fedora.  Both used the same catch phrases.  Both had the same easy going manner, politics, work ethic.  However, while Dan was a very gentle soul, Stan is quite arrogant.

Stan had a very interesting life.  Went to prep school with Scooter Libby and saw Caroline Kennedy at dances.  During summers in college he was a waiter at the Playboy Club at Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.   When George Carlin was booed off the stage for his unpopular political humor when he was starting out, Stan was his room service waiter and gave him a pep talk about not giving up comedy.  His wife before she died was best friends with the sister of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 17, 2016, 12:53:31 PMDan and Stan BOTH were carpenters, flipped houses, married to the same small alcoholic wife with one child.  Both had the same eclectic odd books in their library.  Both had the same "uniform"....Hawaiian shirt, baggy shorts, flip flops and a fedora.  Both used the same catch phrases.  Both had the same easy going manner, politics, work ethic.  However, while Dan was a very gentle soul, Stan is quite arrogant.

Wow, that's really interesting. It reminds me of studies done on identical twins that were adopted out at birth. It's amazing the parallels in their lives, eerie actually. Nature, or nurture (not) or something else at work. I love to hear stuff like this.

Sena

Quote from: Deb on March 17, 2016, 09:08:11 PM
Quote from: BethAnne on March 17, 2016, 12:53:31 PMDan and Stan BOTH were carpenters, flipped houses, married to the same small alcoholic wife with one child.  Both had the same eclectic odd books in their library.  Both had the same "uniform"....Hawaiian shirt, baggy shorts, flip flops and a fedora.  Both used the same catch phrases.  Both had the same easy going manner, politics, work ethic.  However, while Dan was a very gentle soul, Stan is quite arrogant.

Wow, that's really interesting. It reminds me of studies done on identical twins that were adopted out at birth. It's amazing the parallels in their lives, eerie actually. Nature, or nurture (not) or something else at work. I love to hear stuff like this.

The so-called "scientific" explanation is that the similarities are purely due to the identical genes, but how can genes determine that you both marry a "small alcoholic wife"? Astrology might be a better explanation because although the times of birth are not exactly the same if it is a natural birth they may be near enough. The explanation I prefer is in terms of "pre-birth planning" done by the soul or souls of the twins.

BethAnne

if it is a natural birth they may be near enough.

There is about 5 years difference in their age.  It's as if one slid into the family unit as the other slid out.   
Stan and the two sisters are all Leos.  Dan a Gemini and I'm a Pisces.  If anything the "lesson" seemed to be how similar people grow up with and without money and power.  "Power" is an obsession in our family.

Sena

Quote from: BethAnne on March 18, 2016, 01:56:08 AM
if it is a natural birth they may be near enough.

There is about 5 years difference in their age.  It's as if one slid into the family unit as the other slid out.   
Stan and the two sisters are all Leos.  Dan a Gemini and I'm a Pisces.  If anything the "lesson" seemed to be how similar people grow up with and without money and power.  "Power" is an obsession in our family.
Sorry. I assumed they were identical twins because Deb had mentioned that in her post. If they are not twins, the genetic explanation and the astrological one are both out, leaving me with pre-birth planning?!

BethAnne

So this question was on my mind as I went to sleep and this is the answer I got back.
Somewhere else around here I wrote of the experience of having a Warrior come to me in a Lucid Vision with a painted face, half black and half white.  Because of other stuff this warrior had me sacrificed in a parallel reality to contact the Now Me and access the future. 

That Warrior was my brothers as one person then, soul separated by the magic of the ritual.  While Stan was arrogant, Dan was self effacing.  Where one was powerful the other was weak. 

I feel that this realization was the last piece of this puzzle that has had me tied to this parallel reality and I'm feeling a sense of relief and release. 

Because of dreams of this statue I believe this was from the Olmec period.  This is of the Jaguar Changing Baby.  The William Siegal Gallery in Santa Fe had similar artifacts.  https://williamsiegal.com/

Deb

Sorry for the confusion about the identical twins. BethAnne's story just reminded me of that study. I've seen some "conclusions" that the similarities in ID twins, separated at birth, are purely genetic. Then I actually looked at some of the twins stories and it makes me want to tell them to take their heads out of their you-know-whats:

"Born in 1940, the boys were adopted by separate families in Ohio, and grew up within 45 miles of each other. Both were named James by their adoptive parents. Both married twice — first to women named Linda, and then to women named Betty. Both had children, including sons named James Allen. Both owned dogs named Toy. After reuniting in 1979, after 39 years of separation, the twins were recruited for a study, and the results of their tests were extraordinary. Their medical histories were identical, and the pair shared the same habits, including having woodworking workshops in their garages, a fondness for Chevys, and vacations on one particular beach in Florida."

Deb

Quote from: John Sorensen on March 16, 2016, 06:37:17 AMAs a strictly hetero guy I can say with total confidence Tesla was way sexy smart.

Appalling how he was treated and fucked over by some many people he ran into, greedy bastards who used him and never appreciated his genius or noble intentions.

Thanks for seconding that emotion, lol (Smoky Robinson).

Yes, Thomas Edison was once a hero of mine (I grew up near his stomping grounds, NYC, Edison NJ, South Orange NJ and lived near his Fort Myers lab in Florida). Then when I found Tesla and read about what a Class A jerk Edison was to him over and over again, that was the end of that. Edison actually sacrificed stray animals in public, electrocuted them on display, to show the "dangers" of Tesla's AC current. Even electrocuted an elephant (not a stray, I imagine). But many took advantage of Tesla, he was even robbed of all his money on the ship coming to the US, but he never seemed to learn.

Tesla was brilliant but also either naive, or so focused on his work that he neglected everything else in life, including being street smart enough to protect himself from predators.

Aspergers.

John Sorensen

He really could have used an Entourage.

BethAnne

Interesting Deb, this connection with Edison and then Tesla.  And as I typed this I felt an electric current go up my leg.  Then remembered I used to be married to an electrical engineer!
:)

So this is total speculation.  What if my two brothers made one person?  And the guy in the photo who was in the French Resistance along with Tesla made one person?
What kind of guy would that combination make?  More than one body could handle?
:D

BethAnne

Rose's story
http://www.findinghelen.com/

Rose's story is a great example of this.  If she had not been adopted she would have lived the Navajo life....if she had survived.
Her and her twin sister ended up working in Washington DC for some Native American Agencies.  They went to inaugurations  and embassy parties,   Rose worked undercover for the FBI and her sister married a rich Italian Banker.
We often talked about how totally extreme the two possibilities her life took.  Even her very close twin and her were on divergent paths.  Rose embraced her Native heritage and became a Storyteller and moved up the ranks in Toastmasters and became a Mormon geneologist.  Her twin refused to meet her Native Family and though lived a lush life died of alcoholism.

Rose held two different paths in her life which was often confusing for her.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 26, 2016, 07:24:11 AMRose's story
http://www.findinghelen.com/

Both of your posts about Rose are really interesting, and the book sounds good. Bringing in the elements of probable lives makes it even more interesting. When I start thinking of the number of probable lives, incarnations, and the idea that every moment of all of them is in existence at the same time just makes my brain crash. In my mind I envision being in a circus hall of mirrors.

I've always had an affinity for native Americans. When I was a kid I would wear moccasins (I still do, I have 3 pairs and even made my own once) and would run through the woods pretending I was Sacagawea or someone similar; learned to walk toe-to-heel to not make any noise (I tend to scare a lot of people to this day because I'm so quiet); can sometimes even sneak up on wild animals; have an affinity for wild plant/herbal remedies and a reverence for earth and nature. I even grow my own tobacco and use it ceremonially in the garden for blessings. Of any of my incarnations, I think I associate the most with that one. Maybe because it's more recent.

BethAnne

I've always had an affinity for native Americans.

It will be interesting to see your reaction to the Ruins.  Every time I see this blue line of stones I sense being a child and running my fingers along it.  The "experts" say it was plastered over but I think it was intentionally done.

BethAnne

This is an interview of Erin Green Rothschild done by Project Camelot where she talks about parallel realities.
For your consideration.....tho there is something about this that gives me Chills.
https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/project-camelot-a-rothschild-speaks-out/

John Sorensen

The person in that last video later spoke out against the very things she talked about in that viral video.
It was interesting to see as I saw that video, and the contrast to how that individual had changed over the years etc, but I saw the video and read some articles in the same week.
Later she was associated with a guy who had some kind of j krishnamurti like philosophy, I contacted that dude and asked him whether j.k. was an influence on his thinking etc, and he insisted he had never read any j. Krishnamurti, I read some of his writings but they were very derivative of other writers and thinkers.
I could say the same of anything I write, but I don't claim to have come up with any new ideas and frequently mention those who did come up with particular ideas that I make regular reference to or comment on in articles.

Anyhow, I asked this dude some deep questions and he didn't want to answer them, which was a bit sad for me as he was an interesting fellow. I have deliberately not mentioned his name.