Basic reality

Started by inavalan, August 05, 2022, 01:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Quote from: TES6 #267Now.  As I said earlier, sense data does have a reality, but this reality does not reside in an object.  The object represents your interpretation of the basic reality.  The energy belongs to the idea.  In other words, the prime energy within physical reality resides precisely in those intangibles which do not, because of their nature, appear within physical frameworks.  They give life and reality to the physical framework.

There is not something "out there", you see, which exists independently.  There is something within that exists independently, and whose reality you perceive in a highly distorted fashion, through the use of the outer senses.

The inner senses can and do perceive this reality in an undistorted fashion.
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

This may not make sense, but by first thought was why do we have eyes? Or do we just imagine we have eyes, because it seems they don't really work the way we think they do.

inavalan

Quote from: Deb on August 07, 2022, 05:20:47 PMThis may not make sense, but by first thought was why do we have eyes? Or do we just imagine we have eyes, because it seems they don't really work the way we think they do.
I believe that, per Seth's model of reality, the eyes are camouflage.

There is a quote I couldn't find now, in which Seth talks about Jane needing to get new glasses, and if I recall it correctly, he comments that that is caused by her belief that she sees with her eyes. He says that she could solve her vision problems with suggestions, and that it isn't that she doesn't see well, but that she doesn't generate clear images of the physical reality. Surely, until she changes her belief, Jane will have to get new glasses.

In my understanding, when awake in the physical reality, our physical senses filter out (and distort) a lot of the information available, allowing us to narrow our field of perception, which we can handle at our level of development. Our camouflage eyes restrict our field of vision: for example we can't see behind.

I read and watched quite a lot about "extra-ocular" vision, that apparently a good number of people learned to experience, and which was proven and studied for over 100 years (at least). Some of those people have 360 degree field of vision. I even planned to try it for myself, but I haven't yet given it the attention and the time.

For example:

https://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1588:psi-demystified-episode-1-seeing-without-eyes&catid=281:matrixwissen-interviews-en&lang=en&Itemid=808

Love it! Love it! x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Quote from: inavalan on August 09, 2022, 01:25:38 AMThere is a quote I couldn't find now, in which Seth talks about Jane needing to get new glasses, and if I recall it correctly, he comments that that is caused by her belief that she sees with her eyes.

When I was proofreading Mary's interviews, a lot of people who attended the ESP classes would talk about Jane's glasses coming off as soon as Seth came through, and how obvious it was that she as Seth could see fine without them. Her arthritis issues would decrease or go away as well and she was able to move in ways she could not when she was Jane again. Several people talked about how impressive this was and how they realized she WAS causing her problems.

The videos were very interesting. I have a friend who lost her eyesight completely about 10 years ago, I wonder if she'd be interesting in trying something like that. She has not adjusted well to blindness. I'll give it a shot.

chasman

hey Deb,

this is a quote from ES1:

"TES1 Session 29 February 26, 1964 plane Callahan Miss Watts camouflage

Your particular camouflage pattern is given to solids, among other things, and the idea of solids gives its alternative of something not solid or unfilled, which you call space. Your outer senses are themselves camouflages to deal with, and equipped to perceive, camouflages. On some other planes the camouflage pattern is so different as to be beyond your present comprehension."

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Deb on August 10, 2022, 05:01:26 PM
Quote from: inavalan on August 09, 2022, 01:25:38 AMThere is a quote I couldn't find now, in which Seth talks about Jane needing to get new glasses, and if I recall it correctly, he comments that that is caused by her belief that she sees with her eyes.

When I was proofreading Mary's interviews, a lot of people who attended the ESP classes would talk about Jane's glasses coming off as soon as Seth came through, and how obvious it was that she as Seth could see fine without them. Her arthritis issues would decrease or go away as well and she was able to move in ways she could not when she was Jane again. Several people talked about how impressive this was and how they realized she WAS causing her problems.

The videos were very interesting. I have a friend who lost her eyesight completely about 10 years ago, I wonder if she'd be interesting in trying something like that. She has not adjusted well to blindness. I'll give it a shot.

Interesting

From what I read, all those involved in extra-ocular vision noticed that young children always, and usually in a matter of hours, succeed. Older people, less.

Hypotheses about how extra-ocular vision works are obviously based on the way our society thinks about the physicality of our awake reality. In my opinion, it is a matter of conscious and unconscious beliefs that accumulate with age. It is both about the beliefs of those who learn, and of those who teach or assist (who influence, unintentionally, at subconscious level).

I hope that your friend can overcome her limiting beliefs, and benefit from this.

I should try it by myself, as my view of reality is incompatible with whatever those instructors teach, ad for me that would be counterproductive.
Like Like x 2 View List