It is Ruburt who is in a Jane trance most of the time

Started by inavalan, August 17, 2022, 01:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Quote from: ESP CLASS SESSION, SEPTEMBER 16, 1969... I will help each of you according to the extent to which you allow me to help you—and therein, indeed, lies a mighty tale. There are others ready to help you—again, when you are ready to permit their aid.

... The days are finished when you can just listen.

I am going to give information that you can use and check out for yourselves. I want to tell you what you can do with your own consciousness and encourage you to use it. I do not expect you to jump ropes around your consciousness, but I do expect you to realize that you can use it in many ways. I do not expect you to play tricks with it, but I do hope you will realize that you can use it as a flashlight—that you can turn it in different directions.

There are different realities into which you can glimpse, and it is time for you all to look.

... yes, I am conscious when I am not here. It is Ruburt who is in a Jane trance most of the time.

Wow! Wow! x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Ruburt in a Jane trance... and simultaneously all other incarnations of Ruburt's. The sleeping giant.  :)

inavalan

There is this quote:

Quote"(9:56.) Each day therefore is an incarnation, so to speak, but not only symbolically — for through soul's intersection with the flesh, each self mirrors daily its "reincarnational" or simultaneous selves."
—NoPR Part Two: Chapter 19: Session 669, June 11, 1973

My interpretation of "simultaneous" as used in the Seth material is somewhat different from the regular meaning of that word:

Quote from: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/simultaneoussimultaneous: happening or being done at exactly the same time

Seth / Jane's "simultaneous" also has to be reconciliated with other terms used by Seth / Jane: "last incarnation", "succeeding incarnations", "first incarnation", ...

Quote"Far be it from me to give either Ruburt or yourself swelled heads, but in your cases we see the male and female aspects well-balanced, one of the reasons why this is your last incarnation"
—TES9 Session 441 October 9, 1968

Quote"The next chapter will deal with existence after death, with its many variations. Both of these chapters will bear on reincarnation as it applies to death, and some emphasis will also be given to death at the end of the last incarnation.
The next chapter will deal with the emotional realities of love and kinship between personalities — with what happens to these during succeeding incarnations, for some fall by the wayside and some are retained."
—SS Introduction

Quote"Loren in particular, in spite of past male lives, is strongly feminine, and your sister-in-law is undergoing her first female incarnation."
—TES9 Session 441 October 9, 1968
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.