Inner senses exercises

Started by inavalan, August 19, 2022, 12:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

I recall several instances in which I witnessed, or heard of serendipitous outcomes of potentially dangerous circumstances involving small children. It was like some divine force protected them, which made me wonder why small children are lucky. This quote explains better.

QuoteA certain amount of leeway in space and time lingers, for even biologically the child is innately equipped with a "forevision" that allows it some "unconscious" view of immediate future events that forewarn it, say, of danger.

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

PSYCHOLOGICAL TIME

Quote from: SS #522SESSION 522, APRIL 8, 1970

The inner senses will allow you to perceive the reality that is independent of physical form.

try this simple exercise.

... pretend that you are on a lighted stage, the stage being the room in which you now sit. Close your eyes and pretend that the lights have gone out, the setting has disappeared and you are alone.
Everything is dark. Be quiet. Imagine as vividly as you can the existence of inner senses. For now pretend that they correspond to your physical ones. Clear from your mind all thoughts and worries. Be receptive. Very gently listen, not to physical sounds but to sounds that come through the inner senses.

Images may begin to appear. Accept them as sights quite as valid as those you see physically. Pretend that there is an inner world, and that it will be revealed to you as you learn to perceive it with these inner senses.

(10:58.) Pretend that you have been blind to this world all your life, and are now slowly gaining sight within it. Do not judge the whole inner world by the disjointed images that you may at first perceive, or by the sounds that you may at first hear, for you will still be using your inner senses quite imperfectly.

Do this simple exercise for a few moments before sleep or in the resting state. It may also be done even in the midst of an ordinary task that does not take all of your attention.

You will simply be learning to focus in a new dimension of awareness, taking quick snapshots, as it were, in a strange environment. Remember that you will only be perceiving snatches. Simply accept them, but do not attempt to make any overall judgments or interpretations at this stage.
Ten minutes a day to begin with is quite sufficient.

the inner senses are channels that provide communication between various dimensions of existence. Yet even here the information must be distorted to some extent as it is translated into physical terms. Otherwise it would not be! perceived at all.

inavalan

Quote from: UR2 #716... you must learn first of all what a clear focus is.

You will not learn it by trying to escape your own reality, or by attempting to dull your senses. This can only teach you what it means not to focus, and in whatever reality you visit the ability to focus clearly and well is a prerequisite. Once you learn how to really tune in, then you will understand what it means to change the direction of your focus.

inavalan

This is informative:

QuoteNow, Ruburt's eyes work much better when I am in control of them. I see each of you now with Ruburt's eyes closed as you have been in past reincarnations and as you will be. And with Ruburt's eyes closed there is some difficulty for I must focus psychically in order to find you as you think you are now, for I see all of you. I see all of what you are. But it is difficult for me, with Ruburt's eyes closed, for me to see you as you imagine yourself to be at this particular point in space and time. With Ruburt's eyes open, I can see you as he sees you as a particular personality in this particular space and time and then, you see, I can place you within your own development. 
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List