It seems that human focus is ... topsy-turvy

Started by inavalan, August 21, 2022, 08:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Quote"
  • Your religions stress sin.
  • Your medical profession stresses disease.
  • Your orderly sciences stress the chaotic and accidental theories of creation.
  • Your psychologies stress men as victims of their backgrounds.
  • Your most advanced thinkers emphasize man's rape of the planet, or focus upon the future disaster that will overtake the world, or see men once again as victims of the stars
"
—NoME Part One: Chapter 2: Session 805, May 16, 1977
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

strangerthings

inavalan

Quote from: Deb on August 23, 2022, 06:06:17 PMRight? 1977 and things are still the same.  ???

According to Seth's inverted time, your past is the one you create in the present, the point of power. So what you remember, likely, it is different from what you, or I, or Jane, Rob, others experienced in 1977. It is mind-bending ... On one hand it means you can't rely on any memory of your past to explain the present. On the other hand it offers immense possibilities for the present!

Quote from: DEaVF1 #891"(To me:) Your mother did not simply choose to believe, in her old age, in a different past than the one that was accepted by the family—she effectively changed probabilities. She was not deluded or obsessed. Her memory in that regard, now, was not defective: It was the memory of the probable woman that she became."
—DEaVF1 Chapter 3: Session 891, December 26, 1979

This suggests that many Alzheimer's cases are misdiagnosed (no surprise there).

It also explains to me why my wife and I remember differently some salient points of our common experience.

Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.