Mar 30, 2922: Geert Vanden Bossche: Predictions on evolution Covid 19 pandemic

Started by inavalan, March 30, 2022, 11:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Dr. Vanden Bossche is one of the experts I've been following closely; I respect his opinion in the field, and I deeply appreciate his efforts in spite of the difficulties he faced and faces, as all who challenge the official narrative do.

https://voiceforscienceandsolidarity.substack.com/p/geert-vanden-bossche-predictions

Geert Vanden Bossche: Predictions on evolution Covid 19 pandemic
Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, DVM, PhD --- 6 hr ago

• "I SERIOUSLY expect that a series of new highly virulent and highly infectious SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2) variants will now rapidly and independently emerge in highly vaccinated countries all over the world and that they will soon spread at high pace.

I expect the current pattern of repetitive infections and relatively mild disease in vaccinees to soon aggravate and be replaced by severe disease and death.

Unfortunately, there is no way vaccinees can rely on assistance from their innate immune system to protect against coronaviruses as their relevant innate IgM antibodies are increasingly being outcompeted by infection-enhancing vaccinal Abs, which are continuously recalled due to the circulation of highly infectious Omicron variants.

In contrast, Omicron's high infectiousness would enable the non-vaccinated to train their innate immune defense against SC-2 while the infectious and pathogenic capacity of the new SC-2 variants would be debilitated in the non-vaccinated for lack of infection-enhancing Abs in their blood.

Unless we immediately implement large scale antiviral prophylaxis campaigns in highly vaccinated countries, there shall be no doubt that the pandemic will end by taking a huge toll on human lives."

- Geert Vanden Bossche

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616004c52e87ed08692f5692/6244c3b09ad5701f3ec17765_GVB_s%2Banalysis%2Bof%2BC-19%2Bevolutionary%2Bdynamics.pdf
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

I have been seeing some reports coming out of highly vaccinated countries, such as Israel, saying that a majority of those now sick and dying of Covid are vaxed and boosted multiple times—that the vax has compromised their immune systems.

It's for that reason that his statement that "we immediately implement large scale antiviral prophylaxis campaigns" makes sense to me. I've downloaded the PDF because I'm curious what his idea of antiviral prophylaxis campaigns is, other than the original ideas of lockdowns and masks.

inavalan

Quote from: Deb on April 01, 2022, 07:03:37 PMI have been seeing some reports coming out of highly vaccinated countries, such as Israel, saying that a majority of those now sick and dying of Covid are vaxed and boosted multiple times—that the vax has compromised their immune systems.

It's for that reason that his statement that "we immediately implement large scale antiviral prophylaxis campaigns" makes sense to me. I've downloaded the PDF because I'm curious what his idea of antiviral prophylaxis campaigns is, other than the original ideas of lockdowns and masks.
Dr. Vanden Bossche's asking for a chemical antiviral prophylaxis campaign and early treatment, meaning antiviral medicines distributed en mass. That was already implemented very successfully in several places (not at his recommendation).

His position, based on his expertise and history, is that mass vaccination with a leaky vaccine during a pandemic puts additional pressure on the virus, causing it to mutate into more virulent and pathogenic variants, that eventually become immune to any vaccine, while debilitating the immune systems of the vaccinated.

I followed Dr. Vanden Bossche for quite sometime. His argumentation is quite easy to follow, which makes it even more inconceivable that the medical establishment dismisses him. During the after-delta-peak lull, he predicted the next wave based on the pressure on the virus to mutate, and on the lack of prophylaxis and early treatment.

Dr. Vanden Bossche has quite a resume, and his expertise is recognized by doctors that don't subscribe to the establishment's narrative.

You can find on his website several interviews and presentations where he explains his view of how to, and not to handle a pandemic.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

If interested to understand better this covid pandemic, omicron,  infectivity and virulence, vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, where all these inexorably lead, and the only way to diminish a catastrophe that likely is already unavoidable, I recommend you watch this interview with Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche.

https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/videos-and-interviews/international-vaccine-expert-geert-vanden-bossche-speaks-up-again

inavalan

Quote from: usmaak on April 15, 2022, 10:55:42 PMSo has this forum just turned anti-vax?
Have you read the study? Where do you disagree with it?

Your remark sounds insulting, ignorant, and challenges my right to my opinion and to make decisions regarding my health.

I posted it to give an alternative scientific opinion that I understand, and agree with, in order to help those who are uniformed. I don't intend to argue with anybody, but don't tolerate insolence.

usmaak

Quote from: inavalan on April 15, 2022, 11:37:01 PM
Quote from: usmaak on April 15, 2022, 10:55:42 PMSo has this forum just turned anti-vax?

Your remark sounds insulting, ignorant, and challenges my right to my opinion and to make decisions regarding my health.

I posted it to give an alternative scientific opinion that I understand, and agree with, in order to help those who are uniformed. I don't intend to argue with anybody, but don't tolerate insolence.

It was a simple question into which you read too much.  You seem a bit sensitive.  The fact that you took my simple question as insolence tells me all that I need to know about you.

That's alright though. You do you.  I've had it with the personalities on this group.  I'm out of here.  Take care y'all.

inavalan

Quote from: usmaak on April 15, 2022, 11:43:41 PM
Quote from: inavalan on April 15, 2022, 11:37:01 PM

It was a simple question into which you read too much.  You seem a bit sensitive.  The fact that you took my simple question as insolence tells me all that I need to know about you.

That's alright though. You do you.  I've had it with the personalities on this group.  I'm out of here.  Take care y'all.
That was a loaded question, using a pejorative designation.

I read you correctly. Don't be coy.

Obviously you are vaxxed, so even if this expert were wrong, it won't hurt you to get an antiviral prophylactic treatment now, even if you aren't willing or capable to get informed.

Sena

Quote from: Deb on April 01, 2022, 07:03:37 PMI have been seeing some reports coming out of highly vaccinated countries, such as Israel, saying that a majority of those now sick and dying of Covid are vaxed and boosted multiple times—that the vax has compromised their immune systems.

Deb, the Seth teaching is clear - Those who choos to die of Covid will die, irrespective of whether they are vaccinated or not.

"The "victims" choose to participate in those conditions at spiritual, psychological, and biological levels. Many of those who are counted among the fatalities might otherwise die of extended illnesses, for example. At cellular levels such knowledge is available, and in one way or another imparted, often in dreams, to the individual. Conscious comprehension need not follow, for many people know such things, and pretend not to know them at the same time.

(11:44.) Others have finished with their challenges; they want to die and are looking for an excuse — a face-saving device. However, those who choose such deaths want to die in terms of drama, in the middle of their activities, and are in a strange way filled with the exultant inner knowledge of life's strength even at the point of death. At the last they identify with the power of nature that seemingly destroyed them."

—NoME Part One: Chapter 1: Session 803, May 2, 1977
Like Like x 2 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Sena on April 16, 2022, 01:51:27 AM

Deb, the Seth teaching is clear - Those who choos to die of Covid will die, irrespective of whether they are vaccinated or not.

"The "victims" choose to participate in those conditions at spiritual, psychological, and biological levels. Many of those who are counted among the fatalities might otherwise die of extended illnesses, for example. At cellular levels such knowledge is available, and in one way or another imparted, often in dreams, to the individual. Conscious comprehension need not follow, for many people know such things, and pretend not to know them at the same time.

(11:44.) Others have finished with their challenges; they want to die and are looking for an excuse — a face-saving device. However, those who choose such deaths want to die in terms of drama, in the middle of their activities, and are in a strange way filled with the exultant inner knowledge of life's strength even at the point of death. At the last they identify with the power of nature that seemingly destroyed them."

—NoME Part One: Chapter 1: Session 803, May 2, 1977

We two differ about how the reality experienced by us is decided.

As far as I understand, you believe there is a consensus between co-participants.

I believe that there is no such consensus, but that every individual personality makes their individual choices, in a combination between inner- and outer- selves, using their inner- and outer- senses. At inner- level everything is connected, observed, and giving the inner-senses' features, the probabilistic outcome of various choices is perceived. Personalities that make compatible choices may continue into the same probable reality. Those that make incompatible choices continue in different realities, disappearing from the others' realities, in whatever way (death, relocation, loss of contact, mental illness, ...).

Not all of us will experience the same outcome of the current events, be it about pandemic, war, nuclear war, economic disaster, totalitarianism, climate change, asteroid collision, alien invasion, anything imaginable and not. Some of us will choose a rosier outcome (for the planet and / or for us individually), others a darker one, in terms of human criteria of good and bad.

It isn't fatalism. To learn our lessons we have to learn to make choices, to use our intuition, that is our access to our inner-senses.

As Chiron showed in her presentation, I cannot determine the reality chosen by anybody else than my self. At the same time I have to behave as a decent human being, because my feelings and emotions shape my reality, they are part of how I use my resources.

It is true that I can't affect the choice of any other personality to die or survive (choice made at their inner- and outer- levels), but I can and have to choose my path intuitively, to draw my life-line through the hyperspace.

As I said: not all of us will experience the same outcome of the current point of power challenges.

It is possible that making the right choices will mean passing the final test of learning, and because we reached the "graduation" is time to pass on; it is a possibility. Life in itself isn't a reward, as continuing dreaming isn't the desired result of a beautiful dream. We rested, then we wake up and do whatever we have to do.

Truth isn't determined by majority or consensus.

I was thinking earlier, during my walk, probably in the light of the upcoming Easter (I am not religious), but also in the light of various great differences of opinions, and grave conflicts that divide people at local and global level at this time. How can you deal with those that you are convinced that they are wrong about something, and you have no hope to influence them (they may see you in the same light, but that doesn't matter).

JC, as the story says, was an advanced personality, had the best intentions, even has foreseen the outcome of his efforts, but still he continued his work. The result? They crucified him.

With all his distortions, he was much more advanced than the masses, but he didn't make a dent in their ignorance. They believed the liars and the fools. They enjoyed JC's torture and death. Then, the church established in his name committed countless atrocities and acts of injustice, for thousands of years!

Still, we should do the best we can do, what we think is right to do, we should make our intuitive choices, as JC and other advanced personalities did, do, will do, wherever in time, space, probability.

Bora137

Thanks Sena. If enough people have chosen to die they will die, vaccines will just delay the enviable. Then it will be bombs or mass disaster of some sort. It's not vaccines or antiviral prophylaxis that will save us (if your perception of 'saved' is persisting in a physical body as long as possible) it is removing the negative energy in the system generated by hate, anger, fear etc and choosing love instead, as far as we are each currently able.
Like Like x 2 View List

Sena

Quote from: inavalan on April 16, 2022, 02:40:47 AMAs far as I understand, you believe there is a consensus between co-participants.

I believe that there is no such consensus, but that every individual personality makes their individual choices, in a combination between inner- and outer- selves, using their inner- and outer- senses.

Consensus is applicable in certain areas like climate change.

Where choosing the time and manner of death is concerned, it is absolutely an individual decision.

Like Like x 1 View List

inavalan

This is just to inform people of some recent information about how long covid patients are still infectious (2 weeks !!).

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/356245

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.
Like Like x 1 View List