Inner communications broadcasts from all over, on a million stations[

Started by inavalan, October 03, 2022, 03:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"[... 19 paragraphs ...]

The alternate wake-sleep patterns of the world then, again, help pace the information. Some of those communications are cellular. You pick up broadcasts from all over, and literally on [/u]a million stations[/u]. The world mind needs all of that information in order to produce continuous world events. Because of its particular structure the work is divided. The world mind, then, in your terms, could not be conscious all at one time, and the varying graduated waking-sleeping patterns—the overlapping between the extremes you mention—provide overall balance and allow for smooth communications of an inner kind.

[... 37 paragraphs ...]"

—TPS3 Deleted Session July 4, 1977
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

This is some unSethian way of thinking from Rob: blaming others, pretending others to do him / them a favor they deserve ...

QuoteDELETED SESSION, JULY 4, 1977

(2. I repeated to her the question I'd come up with about Dialogues at the end of the last deleted session. Why didn't it sell—did readers avoid it because it was Jane's own book, or poetry, or both? I said that I thought the implications here, that Jane's "own" books didn't do well, were pretty poor for anyone trying to build a career. I was angry that our readers weren't helping out by buying the book.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

Quote from: TPS3 Deleted Session July 4, 1977There are all levels of codified information, then—molecular, electromagnetic, chemical—and these are all interrelated. The natural world as you think of it depends upon these interactions. Your weathercasters try to predict the weather. They usually fail to a large degree. They deal with exterior patterns that, on that level, can be charted. The weather, however, is the result of the world's natural moods, and intuitive predictions would be far more predictable, for they would deal with those variables that cannot appear, or be predicted, at the exterior level.