This being one's last incarnation, he might have future lives in earthly terms

Started by inavalan, October 16, 2022, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Quote"(10:23.) Give us a moment... When you speak of reincarnation, the past is usually considered, as you have yourself often noted. I told you that in certain terms this was the last life for each of you, your breaking-off points. But that does not mean there are not future lives in earthly terms for you. If all of your lives are looked at like a Ferris wheel, then this is the seat you are in when you get off, though some of the other boxes or seats may be labeled future or past.

In certain terms then, and following a given line of probabilities, in future lives you know the outcome of your work now, and you can also ask for advice from your future selves, who are very actively interested, since their reality is so involved with your own. If it were not for such facts, then again in certain terms these present sessions would not be held.

Whenever you come into difficulties, it is because you are still relying upon Framework 1's authority, in which normal cause and effect operates, in which problems are solved by exaggerating them, and in which magical changes or alterations are considered out of context to normal living. "Magical" changes happen all the time. Your very existence is proof of that, for it is a mystery to Framework 1's understanding. Framework 1 looks to time, and particularly the past, as authority.

Ruburt's condition can change overnight, in literally dazzling improvements, if only the "authority" of Framework 1 is forgotten—as it is so often in your creative lives.

--- TPS4 August 28. 1978"

======
EDIT: This seems an important quote!
Like Like x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.