Reality attraction

Started by inavalan, December 02, 2022, 12:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

https://nowdictation.com/q/'attraction+reality'~5+OR+'reality+attraction'~5/

"I have told you often that you create your reality physically. Obviously you create your psychic and spiritual reality also. You are aware (underlined) of the physical environment that you create. It is the mirror image of the inner environment, but of this you are usually not so aware. Your reality exists, as you should well know by now, in many dimensions.

Feelings and emotions attract in the physical universe and in any other their own kind. They form together, coalesce, they cleave together. In your system there is some lag before physical reality catches up with your inner conceptions. In other realities there is no such lag, for reasons that by now you should understand.

At one time therefore Ruburt's fears greatly overbalanced his hopes. Feelings of desolation outbalanced feelings of joy. In a concentrated form in this other realm, this self-image was reflected. Following the laws of attraction, it drew to it other such realities"

—TPS1 Session 593 (Deleted) August 30, 1971
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

"[... 3 paragraphs ...]

This operates in individual and mass terms. Suppose that today your home was robbed. Yesterday, the theft was one of innumerable probable events. I chose such an example because more than one person would have to be involved — the victim and the robber. (Pause.) Why was your home ransacked, and not your neighbor's? In one way or another, through your conscious thought you attracted such an event, and drew it from probability into actuality. The occurrence would be an accumulation of energy — turned into action — and be brought about by corollary beliefs.

You may be convinced that human nature is evil, or that no one is safe from another's aggression, or that people are motivated mainly by greed. Such beliefs attract their own reality. If you have anything worth losing, you are then automatically convinced that someone else will take it from you, or try their hardest to do so. In your own way you send out messages to just such a person. On basic levels your convictions will be quite similar, but one will see himself as the victim and one as the aggressor — that is, each of you will react differently to the same set of beliefs. However the two of you are necessary if a crime of that nature is, or is to be, committed.

(9:25.) The beliefs of both of you find justification in physical life, and only reinforce themselves. The fear of robbers attracts robbers. If you think that men are evil, however, you are often not able to examine that as a belief, but take it as a condition of reality.

All of your present experience was drawn from probable reality. During your life, any event must come through your creaturehood, with the built-in time recognition that is so largely a part of your neurological structure; so usually there is a lag, a lapse in time, during which your beliefs cause material actualization. When you try to change your convictions in order to change your experience, you also have to first stop the momentum that you have already built up, so to speak. You are changing the messages while the body is used to reacting smoothly, unquestioningly, to a certain set of beliefs.

[... 8 paragraphs ...]

The abilities, strengths and variants that you may want to actualize are already latent, in your terms, and at your disposal. Suppose that you are unhealthy and desire health. If you understand the nature of probabilities, you will not need to pretend to ignore your present situation. You will recognize it instead as a probable reality that you have physically materialized. Taking that for granted, you will then begin the process necessary to bring a different probability into physical experience.

[... 9 paragraphs ...]

The present seen before you, with its intimate physical experience, is the result of action in other such presents. Do not be intimidated therefore by the past or the future. There is no need at all for undesirable aspects of your contemporary reality to be projected into the future, unless you use the power of the present to do so.

If you learn to get hold of this feeling of power now, you can use it most effectively to alter your life situation in whatever way you choose — again, within those limitations set by your creaturehood. If you were born without a limb, for example, your power in the present cannot automatically regenerate it in this life, although in other systems of reality you do possess that limb. (See Seth's Preface, as well as the 615th session in Chapter Two.)

[... 3 paragraphs ...]

To pretend to ignore your age, to act young because you fear your age, is no answer. (See the 644th session in Chapter Eleven.) In your terms your point of reality and power is, once more, in your current experience. A realization of this would allow you at any age to draw upon qualities and knowledge that "existed" in your past or "will exist" in your future. Your ages are probable [simultaneous].

[... 12 paragraphs ...]"

—NoPR Part Two: Chapter 15: Session 656, April 16, 1973
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

"As a continent does not exist alone, but also in relationship to other physical formations, so in your terms you form events so that they fit into a mass framework. You form your own reality. You do not form it isolated and alone, however. You are aware of other events, and take them into consideration, for example, regardless of appearances. You cannot force another person to experience an event he or she rejects. Nor can anyone act in like manner against you. So-called good or bad events each faithfully follow the inner mechanics."
—NotP Chapter 9: Session 789, September 27, 1976