You can't wake on the astral

Started by Bora137, January 26, 2023, 04:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bora137

I've read in a few places that you can't wake up on the astral, you come to earth so the pain wakes you up and then you endeavour to get off the karma wheel. It seems strange to me that you can't wake on the astral because surely you can see the wider context that you can't while incarnate - you see yourself in spirit form and you can see the earth plane. Does anyone have any thoughts on why you can't wake up on the astral?

inavalan

Could you explain more what you're asking?

Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

strangerthings

It isn't the challenge.
The focus is the physical.
With all of our various experiences (multiple everything) we all are led to essentially the "wake up" path. Bringing there - here, and to receive. Allowing our natural safety and grace to partake in our physical spirituality. To understand we are multi dimensional beings. To understand the inner senses.

And since this is a non Seth discussion thread/category, I will say that Neville would say yes to all of that but that you are not "leaving" until the god in us wakes up. And you will know this is happening by your experiences in an altered state in the dream world. They are dreams but not like your typical dreams.

I think a fair general statement would be to say:
"To bring your living godhead to life in the physical world."

I know firsthand Neville is not full of crap. I found him years after having these dream experiences. After Seth etc....

So there is something to waking up within. Your own actual godhead alive and living. But even saying 'within' separates you and godhead. It is us! It isn't something inside of us it is us. Our own divine individual Self.

I think this portion of us comes alive and well. Living. For a time. Then off you go elsewhere. Done. Finished here. I also think this happens differently for every single person. Like Jane. Her godhead experiences were unique to her.

Always a pleasure Bora. Love your questions lol.

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Bora137

I have read this put somewhere as God realising itself - God waking up really. It's kind of amazing when thinking of me/it/God like that. I've had need to use Neville's practices recently and when it works that realisation that the internal creates the external is a huge step in becoming. Thanks St.
Like Like x 1 View List

Bora137

@strangerthings is it ok to use more that one of Neville's techniques at the same time?
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Bora137 on January 27, 2023, 04:44:30 AM@strangerthings is it ok to use more that one of Neville's techniques at the same time?

I think its absolutely fantastic people use things that work and make it theirs. Putting exercises together and making a new thing.

Heck yeah go for it.

Spontaneity knows its own order!
Like Like x 1 View List