Sending healing

Started by Bora137, March 02, 2023, 03:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bora137

Does anyone have any good methods for this or can remember how Seth says to do it?
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Deb

Seth did mention it, I think it's just a matter of intention/thought/telepathy. Jane used to do it for others. Also in our sleep state:

"Now, some of you also help others and do not remember when you awaken. You may counsel friends, you may send healing energies toward those who may need it. Your intents are freer to find expression, in other words. And if those intents are good, then they work for you."
—ECS2 ESP Class Session, August 11, 1970

I have to say I think it works. Several weeks ago a neighbor's adult son jumped off his 6th floor balcony and miraculously survived. He was seriously injured, but not as badly as one would expect. They are devout Christians, have been asking for people to pray for specific healings and it seems their prayers are being answered. While I'm not religious, I think that prayer, meditation and intentions are all related as far as reality creation. Of course if someone does not want to heal, they won't. Belief also comes into play, such as if someone believes or trusts in their bodys ability to heal itself they will not stand in it's way.

BTW I just put "healing energy" in the Seth search engine and 29 results turned up.

Love it! Love it! x 2 View List

Bora137

Perfect thanks Deb. I was trying send healing and remote healing but not coming up with much

inavalan

I had some success with helping healing another relatively recently. I think I posted about it; maybe I'll add a follow-up.

I haven't found any direct advice from Seth on this, which doesn't mean there isn't.

As I understand these, nobody is cured by another (not even by Christ); everybody can be cured only by themselves. A psychic healer / hypnotist may facilitate your getting in contact with your subconscious, but ultimately your cure depends only on what you communicate to your subconscious, both consciously and unconsciously. Your beliefs and your emotions are the deciding factors.

The whole point of curing an illness is to find out its causing belief, and deal with it. You could do it for another, or help him find it, but healing ensues only in as much the patient changes his beliefs and thoughts. You can't change them for him. Seth didn't do it for Jane.

There is also this Jane quote:

• "I think my symptoms are all the worse because of what I do in contrast. Eddie seeing me might think understandably: how can she offer any hope for mankind, etc., when she cant even walk across the room? Like ... I'm not getting this clear but the feeling was like you're supposed to demonstrate truth through your life and my symptoms sort of were the opposite, or indicated the opposite; not only didn't I heal others but not even myself. I forget just how those feelings went, but that approximates them, being ashamed of my condition as if for Christ's sake, they blemished my art, or ashamed because they blemished my work. All this quite apart from the normal feelings about health. I mean that in my mind the symptoms were associated with my work as if they cast aspersions on it—quite apart from worrying about what they did to me. Following these came feelings of disapproval because I fussed happily around with switch plots when... what Eddie wanted were answers to those weighty problems, and I come up with switch plots, that any other writer could do... I didnt spontaneously come up with impressions for example about switch programing..."
    —TPS4 Jane's Notes Tuesday, April 18, 1978

This reminds somebody's mentioning a famous sage or guru who was healing others by taking their problems upon him, and from time to time going into a retreat for a psychic "detox". His getting sick was caused by his belief that that's how things work. The healing of others involved the others' belief in being healed; also, we don't know if those were true healings, or just kicking the can down the road, as long as the causing belief wasn't addressed properly.
Love it! Love it! x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

The Early Class Sessions Book 2 : A Seth Book: The Seth Sessions Held in Jane Roberts' ESP Class in Elmira, NY, Nov 10, 1970

(During break a discussion about healing and physical images.)You are all portions of your own higher identity, your own multidimensional selves. Now these selves know how to heal, and in the dream state they will indeed do so if you allow them to.

Each of you automatically heal yourselves day by day, as you know. Cells die and are born. You renew your bodies every seven years, all without your conscious knowledge.

you form your own image, and you form them in consistent belief with those ideas that you have. And if you believe that you have a bad gall bladder, for example, and if you do not discover the reasons behind the difficulty you will faithfully reproduce that faulty gall bladder with every new formation of your physical image. And it does not occur to you that as your body is completely transformed within each seven years, so there is no reason at all to reproduce it each time with the old ailment. You can, indeed, heal yourselves but you must realize that you can do so in order to do it yourself effectively.

I tell you that you can heal yourself, I also tell you that there are some difficulties in the way, and those difficulties are those ideas that you have in your heads that prevent you from using your own abilities.There is not one of you present in this room who cannot contact your own entity and have that entity heal your physical being, for it can use its abilities quite freely.

to some extent, all of you take advantage of these abilities or you would not have physical bodies to begin with. They simply would not last that long, in your terms.

there are others who can reawaken your own energies and direct them to your advantage; who can meet you and speak with you when you are in more auspicious states than the one you usually call conscious— When you are at your most creative and alert, in other words, when you are asleep. These others can then speak to you and communicate with you, illuminate you as to the reasons behind your difficulty and help you erase that difficulty.

taken care of by the inner self and if you trust it, it will keep you in excellent health. Whenever you doubt it then you have need of doctors

There are many personalities, however, who understand your difficulties and who sympathize with them and who help you when you call upon them

You are responsible for your health as well as for your illnesses. You form your physical body according to your inner conception of what you are at any given time.

You are aware of your body as you know it, and you form it, but this you do not yet realize. Therefore, the point I am trying to make is that you form your own illnesses and your own physical defects but you also form your entire physical being, and the good points of your physical image are also your own work.

Nadine stated her children were always sick and she has a terrible fear of germs.)You can get rid of all the illness when you realize that you have the habit of creating and drawing it to you out of fear. What you fear most you draw to yourself. Instead you must concentrate upon what you want

You can learn to concentrate upon what you want and draw that to yourself and you can learn and without too much difficulty, to completely restructure the health habits of your family.

first of all you must understand that you can draw health to yourself and vitality and strength and that you are not at the mercy of any poor crawling germs or little flying monsters that come to attack you or your family, nor are you at the mercy of any fact.

I tell you this because there is a connection in your mind and illness becomes to you the symbol of something far different and far more profound. It becomes in your mind the symbol of evil which attacks you in your mind in small ways to small illnesses. Now, this you have created for yourself and you can cease creating it. And now go home and feel well.

these are abilities you can learn to use and develop.

It often occurs that those who have strong healing abilities focus upon illness and sickness and are obsessed with it in the same way that many ministers, given to thoughts of good and God, are obsessed with the idea of the devil and evil.

you have great energy, you simply do not know how to use it and direct it, but it is there and to some extent it is spontaneous and free. It can also be used to give comfort to others.

what information you get here increases the nature of reality as you know it and frees you from time. Your experience during these classes is far different than your ordinary experience for you learn more in a short period of time than you do at any other time, except again, when you are sleeping.

Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Bora137

Mik

Hello everyone,

Here's a very important riddle:

We can only heal ourselves. But that does NOT mean -  "we can NOT heal others".

Happiness.
      Mik.
        ;)