An entertaining book review :)

Started by inavalan, February 07, 2023, 04:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

This book is 8 paragraphs of useful information "squeezed" into 196 pages of repetitive restatement of the very few concepts. Basically, it says, " Yes Virginia, there is psychic vision. Yes, Virginia, you too can develop this wonderful power. Now close your eyes and imagine you are using your psychic powers. Practice often."

I do believe in psychic phenomenon. My criticism is that I found nothing useful in this book. By analogy; " Mr Picasso, how does one become a great artist? Paint, canvas, practice. Let the brush guide you. Be the canvas." That is the way this book reads to me. Believe me when I say I wish it were otherwise.

I found the pages too small to line my bird cage and the paper too rough for toilet tissue -- so in my opinion this book is pretty worthless.

Is there a ZERO Star rating?
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Bora137

Inavalan am I missing something what is the name of the book?🤔

inavalan

I just found that review amusing, that's why I posted it in the "Comic Relief & Entertainment". The book doesn't matter. :)

Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Bora137