"sense-data level needed to confirm what was an inner experience"

Started by inavalan, May 31, 2023, 02:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"When you rubbed our friend's (Jane's) back the other evening, you did indeed improve his condition. This was not basically because of the physical action involved, though in this case the physical actions were necessary for your own expression.

You sent vital healing energy and resolution to his physical body, and the heat he felt was the result of this energy. The feeling had built up in you to help him. The rubbing expressed this feeling from you, and then acted directly on a sense-data level which both of you needed at the time to confirm what was an inner experience.

Much of man's creativity is expressed directly through his hands, and for this reason they are often used in healing experiences. They have a significance intuitively felt by the inner self."

—TES8 Session 342 May 17, 1967
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

This is very interesting for me because at one point I was on a path to be a healer. After reading the Seth materials, I gave up on that because from the early books, I took we make our own reality at face value.

This quote tells me there can actually be healing benefits from a second party. Seth's mention of heat is something I've experienced with Reiki training. And the hands being healing also... every time we experience an injury, our first inclination is to place the hands on the injured area. Just wow.