"the Ruburt I was is not the Ruburt that Ruburt is in his reality"

Started by inavalan, July 15, 2023, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"In certain terms, for instance, I am a future of Ruburt, but the "past" is always freshly creative. Ruburt's life as he knows it is not in my memory — because I did different things when I was Ruburt. And he is not bound by that reality that was mine.
(Leaning forward, speaking intently but half-humorously:) I have memories of being Ruburt — but the Ruburt I was is not the Ruburt that Ruburt is in his reality. He surprises me, and his reactions alter my past. In his terms I am a future self, with far greater knowledge, yet he uses that knowledge to alter his present reality; and when I was Ruburt I did not have that knowledge.
You can say then that I am altering my own past, but Ruburt's present experience also changes my present experience — and so there is an unending interchange.5 The same kind of interrelationship occurs with each individual now alive, in your terms, whether or not conscious awareness is involved. Ruburt is exploring time as he probes the reality of his own psyche, then.
You must begin any study from your own viewpoint, from your own ledge, but your personal living experience is always the main source of information. Within you as you know yourself are all of the hints you need, if you are but willing to follow them; and these will not destroy the fabric of physical reality, but instead show you more clearly the structure of its miraculous patterns."

—UR2 Section 6: Session 728 January 8, 1975
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.