Seth Online Conference 2015

Started by Monica, September 27, 2015, 12:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monica

I've been browsing and catching up with the Seth-related community events and news...

There's a global, online Seth conference, with the theme 'Human Potential and Conscious Creation', being hosted by Rick Stack and New Awareness Network Inc. from September 28 to October 9.

Conference information page here.

Your thoughts?

Deb

Ah, I was contemplating doing this just the other day. Someone on facebook keeps posting about the speakers and it's tempting. I just have so much going on in my life right now that I'm not sure I could keep up with it.

I've taken Rick's Seth Intensive twice and really enjoyed that, it was organized and really was intensive, I feel like I got a lot out of it.

Still debating...

What about you Monica?

Monica

I have a gut feeling that it's not for me this time 'round. Not because of the speakers, but perhaps to do with my need to focus on practical application in the here and now instead of more chatty chat. :)

I did see at least one person who is down to give a presentation whom I will be contacting directly as I perceive, if I do so, that there is a probability of accomplishment of certain goals of mine.

Yay! ;D

Deb

Quote from: Monica on September 28, 2015, 12:24:25 AMI did see at least one person who is down to give a presentation whom I will be contacting directly

I'm just curious who that presenter is, do you mind sharing?