Help with a quote please?

Started by Deb, October 03, 2015, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Summer is definitely over. I'm sitting here with a fire going and a hot mug of chocolate yerba mate. It's not even 9 pm and it's been dark for at least a couple of hours. There should be plenty of time to catch up on my reading this winter with long, long nights.

So glad to have new members joining the forum! I just realized I can ask for help, many of you are very familiar with the books and a great resource and value to the forum and very much appreciated.

I'm trying to find where Seth talks about telepathy and how we, as humans, already have some sort of physical apparatus in place for this purpose and we're just not using it yet. I swear I've read that more than once, marked it, underlined, notated, written it down and was sure I even quoted it here on the forum, but tonight... can't find it. I'm thinking it either came from Nature of Personal Reality or The Individual/Mass Events.

I intend to tie in an article from a very unrelated publication and will spend more time trying to dig it up. But considering what I do to my books, it's little wonder that I have difficulty finding things. Anyone else's books look like mine? Pencil, different colored pens, highlighter, notes, dog ears, stickers, sticky notes, stars...

Tomorrow I'll have more time to look for the quote plus catch up on the new posts.

Seeker

I've found this:

The Nature of Personal Reality

Chapter Three – s. 37
- page 39 and 40
- page 44 and 45
- page 51
- page 57 (telepathic reinforcement) and 58
- page 62
- page 77
- page 169 and 170 (end of page)
- page 178
- mentioning of telepathy at the end of page 303

Eternal Validity of the Soul

- page 9
- page 19 (telepathy as a base of the symbolism of our language)
- Chapter 3 – s. 30 (Seth explains how He communicating with His Peers)
- page 83
- page 91
- page 102
- page 108
- page 113
- page 122 (telepathy after death)
- page 138
- page 146
- page 152
- page 196
- page 215 (about Lumanian race)
- page 229 (telepathic framework – mentioning)
- page 232
- page 249
- page 266

The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events
- Page 206 (mentioning)

Deb

Quote from: Seeker on October 03, 2015, 10:28:25 PMI've found this:

Seeker, holy cow, how did you find all of this? Wonderful, thank you so much, very helpful!

I also did manage to find what I was looking for last night, NOPR pg. 422,

"Physiologically you carry within yourselves remnants of your evolution,
in your terms—physical vestiges of organs and other attributes long discarded.
You follow me here...
In the same way, you also carry within you structures not fully used;
those organizations point—in your terms now—toward future evolution.
Use of the spacious mind involves these."

SO I have what I wanted to make that post I mentioned.

I have not yet formally welcomed you to the forum, and will do so later today as I have an uncomplicated day ahead of me with time to catch up here.
But yet, a quick "welcome" anyway.  :)

Seeker

Thank You Deb for your Welcome :)

I use both – printed Books and ones in .pdf files.
Later ones I use when I need to search for something – ctrl + F and I write phrase I seek. It is far more effective than going through the actual Books (far more time saving way).

I'm Glad You've found what You were looking for. I missed that one ;)