Lucid Dream

Started by LenKop, December 26, 2015, 07:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenKop

Just sharing my experience.....

I've been having wonderful dreams for many years, most of which I could analyze quite well for their meanings that helped me through particular periods of my life. I've had many lucid dreams ie: becoming aware that I was dreaming whilst still in the dream, but for many years all I did was fly around in my dream, and enjoy the rush. In fact, levitation was my test in any dream situation, if I could rise off the ground, then I knew I was dreaming and off into the sky I'd go. Of course once I awoke I'd be kicking myself for not delving a little deeper....

Anyhow, recently I've been focused on my dream states a little more and a couple of weeks ago I had an excellent dream experience....

Initially I found my self in a dark house, milling around, talking to a few characters, but wanting to leave. I couldn't seem to get out, but I managed to leave the dwelling, and to cut a long story short, i ended up witnessing a gun fight. While taking cover a bullet grazed me on the right side of the neck. As I ran off it dawned on me that none of this made sense. I said to myself 'i dont belong here, i dont hang around with these kind of people' and as I ran from the scene I ended up in a park, and I realized it must be a dream. So I levitated and it worked. Just as I was about to fly I stopped myself and asked 'where is my higher self?'. The next thing I automatically spun 180 degrees and was pulled through the air, slowly at first, then extremely quickly until I hovered in the sky looking down on a city scene in daylight. The people below me, as small as ants, suddenly collapsed as if an earthquake had struck. Then my view moved from the street up to a skyscraper standing in front of me. It seemed slightly cartoonish. With rows of yellow lighted windows, then the windows and door at the bottom made the shape of a smiley face.

Then I awoke.

LK

Deb

Sigh. Awesome dreaming Len, thanks for sharing. You make me really want to get back into lucid dreaming and attempting OBEs. It's been way too long! I have Rick Stack's CDs on OBE, hopefully that will get me out of my head and traveling freely.